Brehs be honest. Why do you want to fukk BBWs but not be seen with them.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
i'd smash one if she was proportioned right with some tig ass bitties, booty, flat stomach etc..but no fupa hanging guts, or roast beef sized arms...Now would I wife? hell no...for a handsome successful, inshape bruh it's not a good look....big women tend to have very unhealthy habits and are limited physically in what they can do (i.e. they can't walk far, or up the stairs, they're always struggling with something)....plus I don't want 'fat kids'...call me shallow :manny:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
BBWs are disgusting tbh.

The black dudes that promote and cuff them are the problem.

Makes us seem like we are lower on the totem pole. I've seen fit, muscular decent looking black dudes walking with fat bytches.:scust:
It's absolutely the worst....then you have big girls walking around thinking that thin, in shape, muscular brehs are checking for them..:francis:....I swear, BM are the only men who 'fat chicks' of any race think that they can have with the blink of an eye simply because so many nikkas have no standards and worship any booty as long as it's big.

Jeshaman

All Star
Daps
Cause they are not actually attractive, but they are an easy lay?

The obvious answer?

Why we gotta play semantic games with each other. Some people have sex with crackheads, strippers, tranny's, and even animals but not cause they want to take a trans crackhead to a fukcing movie

Comparing big girls to trannies and animals? You guys must really hate fat girls.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Comparing big girls to trannies and animals? You guys must really hate fat girls.

The question is

Why do men have sex with XXXXXX but don't want anyone to know?

We are asking this as if men have to be attracted to or have feelings for someone to sleep with them

This is simply not true. Men have all kinds of sex that is embarrassing all the way to abhorrent

The examples I use are extreme. This is to get you into the right headspace when trying to discover WHY men do shyt.

So of course I am being hyperbolic. But I also want everyone to understand that some men can have sex with almost anything.

Bottom line...

If you're a fat girl and you're banging some guy thinking he will eventually fall in love... its most likely not gonna work

Gleam

Rookie
Daps
My Grandfather literally grew up in the circus & training Lions. Real fukking Lions. Not @Ill Clinton #Catset. My idol.

He told me once you can look in a Lions mouth you won't fear a man again.

When I stopped caring about people's feelings, making fun of me stopped cause they couldn't get a reaction.
Be careful though. I lost the love of my life over this.

I told her "you can't hurt feelings that I don't have". That wasn't what broke us up. I just can't believe I said it to HER.

Don't get so empty you lose yourself :wow:

Edit: My Mistresss.supports this message :myman:

The bolded is really where it's at. There's a supposed Buddhist (or something) saying: "If someone gives you a gift, and you don't take it, who does it belong to?" Most people judging us or offering some sarcastic little quip about whatever we're doing are trying to get a rise out of us. But just like that saying, if you ignore their goofy asses, they learn to seek elsewhere.

You're right though; there is a balance. Between feeling/offering nothing and giving people any/everything, there's a lot of space. I think the sweet spot is somewhere in the vacinity of saving connection for those who genuinely matter + letting randoms know they can fukk off. :jawalrus:

Sorry about the love of your life, though. :wow: (There'll be others. :youngsabo:)

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
The bolded is really where it's at. There's a supposed Buddhist (or something) saying: "If someone gives you a gift, and you don't take it, who does it belong to?" Most people judging us or offering some sarcastic little quip about whatever we're doing are trying to get a rise out of us. But just like that saying, if you ignore their goofy asses, they learn to seek elsewhere.

You're right though; there is a balance. Between feeling/offering nothing and giving people any/everything, there's a lot of space. I think the sweet spot is somewhere in the vacinity of saving connection for those who genuinely matter + letting randoms know they can fukk off. :jawalrus:

Sorry about the love of your life, though. :wow: (There'll be others. :youngsabo:)
Mine was basically "Have a good day everyday. Once you let someone take that away from you they have power over you"
"Once they realize they can't control you they'll look for someone weak"
They wanted power & clout & lost it against me, got roasted.

Example: (a true story)
Him: That's why you had to get p*ssy from a fat bytch last night. :troll: (in front the family, kids, nephews, brother)
Me: So. :manny: I fukked & got head last night. What t.v. show were you watching? Who beat you on Madden & 2k online.
Him: :dwillhuh: (looking around)
Me: I'm bout to call that fat bytch & spend the night again tonight. I'm getting fed, p*ssy & head, eating the box. You gon be on your x-box.
Him::why: (laughing in the background)

My grandfather is one of those no nonsense old dudes, Sarcastic as fukk & loves toasting people. He's the patriarch of my family, fukkery since my mom's was a child & learned from him.

Example 2: (rapper) You read comics, you a Black nerd.:troll:
Me: Yeah breh, at least I can read so my vocabulary better than yours.
Him: :mjcry:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS

(My ex) Still wanna marry her stubborn, bipolar ass. She's the I'm talking about in my "She will freestyle." If you ain't had a chick do this

*Walk in the door*
Her: I had a bad day. I just wanna get in the shower. Afterwards can you just eat me & fukk me so I can take nap before I make supper. Watch the kids (mine, not hers)
Me: :banderas: Of course I will.

I miss her. I'd try to simp but she knows better after the years. :to:

Gleam

Rookie
Daps
Mine was basically "Have a good day everyday. Once you let someone take that away from you they have power over you"
"Once they realize they can't control you they'll look for someone weak"
They wanted power & clout & lost it against me, got roasted.

Example: (a true story)
Him: That's why you had to get p*ssy from a fat bytch last night. :troll: (in front the family, kids, nephews, brother)
Me: So. :manny: I fukked & got head last night. What t.v. show were you watching? Who beat you on Madden & 2k online.
Him: :dwillhuh: (looking around)
Me: I'm bout to call that fat bytch & spend the night again tonight. I'm getting fed, p*ssy & head, eating the box. You gon be on your x-box.
Him::why: (laughing in the background)

My grandfather is one of those no nonsense old dudes, Sarcastic as fukk & loves toasting people. He's the patriarch of my family, fukkery since my mom's was a child & learned from him.

Example 2: (rapper) You read comics, you a Black nerd.:troll:
Me: Yeah breh, at least I can read so my vocabulary better than yours.
Him: :mjcry:

@ your quotes - Exactly. It's all about focus. Where you put yours and not allowing others to attempt to put their negative focus on you. I used this phrase somewhere else on this forum, but most people just have plain bad vibrational hygiene; shytty thinking and sloppy focus. And then they have the nerve to try to dump all their baggage on others by making fun of them, etc. They often make the grave mistake of thinking everyone is like them; all caught up in other people's thoughts and opinions - which, using your term, is mad weak. :scust: That's when you gotta flame a nikka, remind him exactly where his petty opinions belong. :ufdup:There's nothing like making an a$$hole feel stupid for trying to embarrass you.:whew::myman: Would prefer not to do it, but I will if I must.

Oh, and :russ: @ the bolded.

Gleam

Rookie
Daps
(My ex) Still wanna marry her stubborn, bipolar ass. She's the I'm talking about in my "She will freestyle." If you ain't had a chick do this

*Walk in the door*
Her: I had a bad day. I just wanna get in the shower. Afterwards can you just eat me & fukk me so I can take nap before I make supper. Watch the kids (mine, not hers)
Me: :banderas: Of course I will.

I miss her. I'd try to simp but she knows better after the years. :to:

:wow:

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
I don't mind being seen with one

I like to go out and dance, and somehow they're always the best dancers

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Majority of dudes I see messing with Bbw usually do it for easy p*ssy and a place to pay their head while meanwhile chasing after other lightweight, featherweight size women