Why do women think somethings wrong with you if youre single?.. Or not hitting on them??

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
but also to get off my sociology bullshyt for second

if someone repeatedly, or even once brings up your relationship status, they are probably at least hitting on you, if they are attractive. That should be the first thing.
no they not
they just in your business

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
I'm in the same boat and i don't care what they think, but somehow it backfires and they seem to enjoy the disdain as some sort of fetish and keep coming back for more :skip:

shyt gets me every time :pachaha:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think most people with the desire to settle down should be by 35 especially if you are considering kids.
So if you are mid 30s with out a partner why wouldn't it be questioned?
Anyone who thinks this is a weird question is not self aware
You can not give a fukk but to be caught off guard but this question you are socially unaware

Fair, but it doesn't always go that way, and like I was saying, a lot of those trends are way down

not that I expect most people or her specifically to pay attention to like statistical studies on marriage trends lol

went to my FIRST wedding this year for one of my high school friends. None of my inner circle boys from HS are married. I'm 38.

There's some other qualifiers, but I also know A LOT of unmarried people 35-40 from different social circles, with different socioeconomic backgrounds. Don't think it's as taboo in Southern Cali as much other parts of the country. but it def. still has some stigma.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Something else I want to point out before I bounce from this thread.

If you're single a lot of people who settle and rushed into a realtionship and that shyt failed will be lowkey hating on you.

Had a cat I worked with who check was damn near all gone because he was paying child support and alimony mean while I'm traveling and living a stressfree life.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
This just a quick google search for a decent source, but the trend line goes straight down per each generation.

That a record number of the country’s 40-year-olds aren’t married—and that most unmarried 40-year-olds aren’t cohabitating—signifies shifting norms in family formations.

Millennials—the 40-year-olds in question—have historically been less enthusiastic about marriage and childbearing than their parents, or have at least delayed the milestones while they prioritize their careers and their finances. Two recessions before midlife, a subpar job market postgraduation, massive student loan debt, and a housing affordability crisis certainly haven’t helped matters.
But a rising percentage of Americans are forgoing marriage—and cohabitation, too, according to a 2021 Pew analysis of Census data. In 2019, roughly 40% of adults ages 25 to 54 were neither married nor living with a partner—up from 29% in 1990.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Fair, but it doesn't always go that way, and like I was saying, a lot of those trends are way down

not that I expect most people or her specifically to pay attention to like statistical studies on marriage trends lol

went to my FIRST wedding this year for one of my high school friends. None of my inner circle boys from HS are married. I'm 38.

There's some other qualifiers, but I also know A LOT of unmarried people 35-40 from different social circles, with different socioeconomic backgrounds. Don't think it's as taboo in Southern Cali as much other parts of the country. but it def. still has some stigma.
do they have partners
a girlfriend or kids from past relationships
alot of people are skipping the marriage part

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I've noticed is that people are scared to tell people to mind their business. You shouldn't even answer those questions really

I'm guilty of this....sometimes. Some days I feel too tired to take it on, other days I have the time of the time stone keeper and energy of mjolnir and storm breaker combined to strike them and whoever else wants to chip in with them

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I wouldn't, maybe she was waiting for the right one or focused on her career.

:sas2: As opposed to being constantly dugged out like some of you dudes moms and girl. But yup to each their own.
Ok you keep dating 38 yr old virgins :troll:
would it be more likely that a woman married at younger age would have less bodies
nah that makes too much sense :manny:
38 and waiting on the right one okay
cuz at 25 she couldnt find the right one but at the ripe age of 38 her king is waiting :blessed:

Gwoppo

All Star
Daps
These women must not be your type
Where’s the disconnect with these women?

Talking like this, you better be seen out and about with a baddie by all of them

The younger you are, the more honest you are.
The young chick letting you know what your energy like. What the ppl at your job think

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Most people relationships end in drama. The divorce rate is roughly 50%. And I never said every realtionship so that's a strawman. You a very dishonest cat.
Interesting choice of words :mjgrin:

I legitimately beat the hell outta my dikk to some cat titties breh...cartoon cat titties at that. That opening scene with the kitten on that fat cat nipple had me hard as fukk off the jump. I busted one hell of a yellow load. :wow:

I can't be the only one. :wow:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Alright man. So you said this:

"Why do women think somethings wrong with you if youre single?.. Or not hitting on them??"

and this:

"They really out here perplexed a black man attractive, single, confident independently stable and not in no serious relationship or live with a bytch"

Which made me say this:

"A man never seen with a woman, ever, or has a failure to commit to anything at all..."

Then you said this:

"I said that?"

Then I said this:

"That's their perspective"

That's why they see you as a weirdo. Anyone would.

Lol ok