Brehs be honest. Why do you want to fukk BBWs but not be seen with them.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
This is a level of freedom most will never see. Something I am working towards myself. (I'm almost there, can feel it.)

Congrats.:myman:
My Grandfather literally grew up in the circus & training Lions. Real fukking Lions. Not @Ill Clinton #Catset. My idol.

He told me once you can look in a Lions mouth you won't fear a man again.

When I stopped caring about people's feelings, making fun of me stopped cause they couldn't get a reaction.
Be careful though. I lost the love of my life over this.

I told her "you can't hurt feelings that I don't have". That wasn't what broke us up. I just can't believe I said it to HER.

Don't get so empty you lose yourself :wow:

Edit: My Mistresss.supports this message :myman:

Last edited:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
My Grandfather literally grew up in the circus & training Lions. Real fukking Lions. Not @Ill Clinton #Catset. My idol.

He told me once you can look in a Lions mouth you won't fear a man again.

When I stopped caring about people's feelings, making fun of me stopped cause they couldn't get a reaction.
Be careful though. I lost the love of my life over this.

I told her "you can't hurt feelings that I don't have". That wasn't what broke us up. I just can't believe I said it to HER.

Don't get so empty you lose yourself :wow:

Edit: My Mistresss.supports this message :myman:
Who said I never trained cats :birdman:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My wife too thin. I keep tryna fatten her up but she keeps going to the gym and running and shyt.

Having said that i wouldnt wanna be around her if she gained alotta weight :francis:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
big girls been normalized, few care if you mess with one now unless they are one of those damn near 400 lbs types :russ::russ: