Why do women think somethings wrong with you if youre single?.. Or not hitting on them??

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Cause you ain’t smash none of them or tried and they find you to be select/attractive. If you was unattractive to them they wouldn’t even see you lol.

I get the same sentiments at my gym, but I’m at the gym to put in work and go home.

Plus my gym demographic is mostly immature college girls.

I’ve shot my shot at a few girls at the gym but they want you to chase knowing damn well you the Coldest mf in there. I don’t play games, I got a PS5 for that and I don’t Chase.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
OP, ignore the nikkas in here trying to put this back on you.

I know what you mean and I’m only 27 and experience the same unwarranted scrutiny from birds, hoodrats and vagina-minded men.

It’s similar to the “you look like you date white girls” BS.

It’s others projecting their own insecurities and ignorance onto you.

— Women who say these things may find you attractive themselves or are salty that you aren’t thirsting after them like the lames in their DMs.

— Men who say these things are usually effeminate in their thinking and can’t comprehend the idea of being a man who doesn’t prioritize ass and isn’t controlled by p*ssy.

Ironically you see the types of women these nikkas deal with and you realize they’re bragging about fukking pass arounds, fat bytches and single moms. :mjlol:

Just know that when you hear shyt like this, it means you’re doing something right. Your only mistake is continuing to associate with these people.

Whenever I hear someone make ignorant assumptions like that I start distancing myself from them because they’ve shown me they lack the ability to understand nuance, which is a sign of low intelligence.

It’s even funnier when they see me out with a chick I’m dealing with and she looks better than the females in question and/or the women the simps deal with.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This happened to me 3 times within a span of a month.. twice at the gym, and one at the job..

One chick (baddie) at the gym, I chop it up /joke around with sometimes says "I was wondering why you ain't got a girlfriend.. now I see it's because you childish"

Other chick ar gym blurts out "I always found it weird you ain't married or booed up"

Young chick at the job I'm semi cool with one day ask me if I'm gay.. I laughed it off thinking she was fukking with me. Then she hit me with "No.. seriously :usure:"

They really out here perplexed a black man attractive, single, confident independently stable and not in no serious relationship or live with a bytch

Why a nikka gotta be weird for that.. :dahell:

Give them a story they can’t refute against like you’re divorced after she cheated on you with her boss

Or your wife died in a car crash and I promised I’d wait until I’m ready

Women want to see another one having a leash on you and controlling your access to more

They are control freaks