Why do women think somethings wrong with you if youre single?.. Or not hitting on them??

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
That's their perspective :manny:

Quote plus profile name

o-u.gif

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A lot of that is just structural. Unmarried men in their 30's, don't fit neatly into the structure.

a lot of that from 30 year olds is rabid Tik Tok watching

a lot of that is younger people with unrealistic expectations of the future.

a girl once told me that because I wasn't in a long term relationship at 38, that was a red flag. said I'm a walking red flag but that isn't one of them.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
A lot of that is just structural. Unmarried men in their 30's, don't fit neatly into the structure.

a lot of that from 30 year olds is rabid Tik Tok watching

a lot of that is younger people with unrealistic expectations of the future.

a girl once told me that because I wasn't in a long term relationship at 38, that was a red flag. said I'm a walking red flag but that isn't one of them.
so a never married childless 38 yr old woman is normal to you too :patrice:
If you are over a certain age these questions are valid
If you leave mystery in your life people will fill in the blanks

Last edited:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
Now the gay insult comes. Directed towards the person saying a man that supposedly is "that dude" never seen with a woman and or can't maintain a stable relationship, is weird. OK bro. Again obviously this really bothered you, and you won't even speak on your circumstances. Hit dogs holler. :manny:

nikka I'm triggered! :birdman:

Where the fukk in my post did I say "I'm never seen with a woman..... Ever." :mjlol:

And how did you draw the conclusion that I can't "maintain a stable relationship" .... or did you just make that shyt up too?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
so a never married childless 38 yr old woman is normal to you too :patrice:
If you are over a certain age these questions are valid
If live mystery in your life people will fill in the blanks

to me specifically, it's desirable, normal or not -but -

in terms of society at large views it, no, it's outside of the norm, for sure. which is what I was referencing in my post.

but, numbers for marriage and all that, for someone my age, are trending way way down, and have been for years, or else I am wrong. don't have the statistics on hand but I believe that's the case.

Societally, marriage is way way down too. Across all age ranges. Some people point to the exclusion of church from a lot of people's lives.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yes. That's a green flag for me. You managed to go almost 40 years without being a baby momma.

What not normal to me is being that age and having multiple failed relationships and kids by different dudes.
if you had a desire to be married and didn't find one by 38
I would have questions
but to each his own :sas1:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
if you had a desire to be married and didn't find one by 38
I would have questions
but to each his own :sas1:
I wouldn't, maybe she was waiting for the right one or focused on her career.

:sas2: As opposed to being constantly dugged out like some of you dudes moms and girl. But yup to each their own.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka I'm triggered! :birdman:

Where the fukk in my post did I say "I'm never seen with a woman..... Ever." :mjlol:

And how did you draw the conclusion that I can't "maintain a stable relationship" .... or did you just make that shyt up too?

Alright man. So you said this:

"Why do women think somethings wrong with you if youre single?.. Or not hitting on them??"

and this:

"They really out here perplexed a black man attractive, single, confident independently stable and not in no serious relationship or live with a bytch"

Which made me say this:

"A man never seen with a woman, ever, or has a failure to commit to anything at all..."

Then you said this:

"I said that?"

Then I said this:

"That's their perspective"

That's why they see you as a weirdo. Anyone would.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
but also to get off my sociology bullshyt for second

if someone repeatedly, or even once brings up your relationship status, they are probably at least kinda hitting on you, if they are attractive, and in an informal situation. That should be the first thing.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
to me specifically, it's desirable, normal or not but

in terms of society at large views it, no, it's outside of the norm, for sure. which is what I was referencing in my post.

but, numbers for marriage and all that, for someone my age, are tending way way down, and have been for years, or else I am wrong.

Societally, marriage is way way down too. Some people point to the exclusion of church from a lot of people's lives.
I think most people with the desire to settle down should be by 35 especially if you are considering kids.
So if you are mid 30s with out a partner why wouldn't it be questioned?
Anyone who thinks this is a weird question is not self aware
You can not give a fukk but to be caught off guard by this question you are socially unaware