Brehs be honest. Why do you want to fukk BBWs but not be seen with them.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I prefer slim to slim curvy. Slim girls are flexible, thick girls are not flexible and do not have stamina, so I KNOW a bbw will be even less flexible nor have any endurance. I'm speaking on avg because I know there are exceptions that will be mentioned. To each their own though, we're all not the same.
Reminds me of a post on here

Somebody saying you can only fukk big broads in 3 positions and you gonna have to do all the work :russ:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:jbhmm:A regular sized girl with more than avg t&a for her size, or a thick/ solid girl with t &a but not flabby?

I'm really sitting here trynna figure this shyt out. :pachaha:
Cause it ain’t no such thing. nikkas know a broad weigh 240, but it’s not sloppy fat. So they try and label her as a “fit” bbw cause she don’t have a tummy

Meanwhile she got 28 inch arms, legs like saquon barkley and diabetes :mjlol:

Tell them to post a pic of one

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
yall nikkas are pathetic....
Y'all no type cats are the reason, these sloppy women think they got a chance wit me.
BBWs are disgusting tbh.
The black dudes that promote and cuff them are the problem.
Makes us seem like we are lower on the totem pole. I've seen fit, muscular decent looking black dudes walking with fat bytches.:scust:
Nah, that's y'all problem. Quit trying to blame others for what you do. I fukk bad chicks too & treat them the same. Y'all comedy like only Black men do this.

But I guess I'm different. A big girl that can take care of home over a dime trophy. Our standards just ain't the same as scary to look bad dudes who don't give a fukk what what we should value & look for.

Just saying, fukk society images

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
1. Big tiddays
2. They try harder
3. p*ssy wet as fukk
4. They can cook...and eat
5. BIG tiddays!!
6. The sounds...oh man the sounds...
7. The best laid back chillax personalities!!
8. They ain't tryna cramp your style...just love on you and get that love from you.

What more could you ask for...
:blessed:

nah you can get all of that from a slimmer woman but I have nothing against bbws but lets be real brehs.
Some of you brehs are sounding like car salesmen.

Last edited:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Lowers your stock price
A lady once told me women judge and rank men according to the type of women he's seen with. Women are mean, man. This past weekend I was at my usual bar and some bbw pawg came and sat next to me at the bar and started talking to me. Just random. I'm sitting there talking to her and my bartender friends and every time a random woman comes to the bar to order or close out they look right at me, then at her, and then look away. It's like so quick that you'd miss if it you weren't intently paying attention.

That said, BBWs have held me down for so long during dry spells that I can't diss them totally, but I just can't find it in me to be seen out in public with an average or even mud duck BBW. I don't care how fire the head or p*ssy is, I just will not waver on that. I've lost a lot of BBW jump-offs with fire sex skills bc of that. shyt I lost one just 2 months ago....I'm sorry Stefanie :mjcry:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I don't believe none of this shyt. NONE of it :heh:

nikkas talmbout reputation, stock price and all that other bullshyt...then 2 threads down be on some

"why women be going to restaurants with they girlfriends? :mindblown:"
"why that crippled white boy got a black girlfriend and not me? :mjcry:"

"how many bodies should a woman have? she wouldn't lie to me, right brehs? :francis:"

"you need a mouthpiece to bag broads! or is it looks? im not sure :patrice:"

fukk outta here :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
A lady once told me women judge and rank men according to the type of women he's seen with. Women are mean, man. This past weekend I was at my usual bar and some bbw pawg came and sat next to me at the bar and started talking to me. Just random. I'm sitting there talking to her and my bartender friends and every time a random woman comes to the bar to order or close out they look right at me, then at her, and then look away. It's like so quick that you'd miss if it you weren't intently paying attention.

That said, BBWs have held me down for so long during dry spells that I can't diss them totally, but I just can't find it in me to be seen out in public with an average or even mud duck BBW. I don't care how fire the head or p*ssy is, I just will not waver on that. I've lost a lot of BBW jump-offs with fire sex skills bc of that. shyt I lost one just 2 months ago....I'm sorry Stefanie :mjcry:

Yup

I truly think that people who say they don't care what people think are lying

Why ain't you leaving the crib in pajamas and sweats? Why do you go to the gym?
Why not let yourself go and gain 50lbs? Why get haircuts? Why do anything to look better?

You get invited to a wedding and you throw on a Nike tech because "you dont care what ppl think and you wanna be comfortable" :mjlol:

People judge and are judgemental and to deny this is ridiculous.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BBWs are disgusting tbh.

The black dudes that promote and cuff them are the problem.

Makes us seem like we are lower on the totem pole. I've seen fit, muscular decent looking black dudes walking with fat bytches.:scust:
I guess you don’t have any fat aunties, uncles, sisters or other family members?

Never mind this is the coli I forgot.

Wisdomkeyz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Wisdom
Yup

I truly think that people who say they don't care what people think are lying

Why ain't you leaving the crib in pajamas and sweats? Why do you go to the gym?
Why not let yourself go and gain 50lbs? Why get haircuts? Why do anything to look better?

You get invited to a wedding and you throw on a Nike tech because "you dont care what ppl think and you wanna be comfortable" :mjlol:

People judge and are judgemental and to deny this is ridiculous.

People lie to themselves every day breh