Brehs be honest. Why do you want to fukk BBWs but not be seen with them.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Was in school, formed a weed habit,stopped caring about my grades,got depressed,lost my housing,etc,etc. Was really only in school for the money, only classes I cared about was music...shyt was a recipe for disaster :francis:
Did you eventually graduate or did you pretty much waste your GI bill? Don't mean this in a rude way. I'm getting out in two months so hearing about a veteran in a homeless shelter has me :dwillhuh:.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Did you eventually graduate or did you pretty much waste your GI bill? Don't mean this in a rude way. I'm getting out in two months so hearing about a veteran in a homeless shelter has me :dwillhuh:.
Nah I still have eligiblity..

Being a veteran gave me good access to the help I needed....I was in Seattle so the services are top notch up there..

Besides the one shelter I was in for a month the other 2 were basically transisitional housing..

I'm more matured, God fearing now..When I go back to school it's gonna be something I'm passionate about..before I was just going to school to say I was going to school and for that housing allowance money.

And start going to the doctor for depression right now....(Whether you're depressed or not..)

It will be easier to file a PTSD claim later on...

You got skin problems,foot problems,back,GOTO MEDICAL..

Hell you can even go for erectile dysfunction..that's automatic rating..:mjlit:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Nah I still have eligiblity..

Being a veteran gave me good access to the help I needed....I was in Seattle so the services are top notch up there..

Besides the one shelter I was in for a month the other 2 were basically transisitional housing..

I'm more matured, God fearing now..When I go back to school it's gonna be something I'm passionate about..before I was just going to school to say I was going to school and for that housing allowance money.

And start going to the doctor for depression right now....(Whether you're depressed or not..)

It will be easier to file a PTSD claim later on...

You got skin problems,foot problems,back,GOTO MEDICAL..

Hell you can even go for erectile dysfunction..that's automatic rating..:mjlit:
I got a question though. If I wanted to go to a school in texas even though I'm not a resident of texas could I still do so? I'm getting mixed messages from my carreer counselor. He told me about the Yellow Ribbon Program but he didn't specify how many sports the schools give to students who aren't residents of that state.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Half these nikkas flabby and sick so they'd fit right in with that big girl in public

But to keep it real, I like how big the titties are and how big the asses can get. They all soft to lay with as well.

That being said I'd never be seem with a big girl in public because that shyt reflects bad on me. She just gonna be for that nut not my actual girlfriend

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I got a question though. If I wanted to go to a school in texas even though I'm not a resident of texas could I still do so? I'm getting mixed messages from my carreer counselor. He told me about the Yellow Ribbon Program but he didn't specify how many sports the schools give to students who aren't residents of that state.
If I were you I'd call up the school's veteran center..

I went to a community college and was expecting to pay non resident tuition which of course is higher..

But the Vet there told me since i'm a veteran I qualified as a resident of washington state...therefore GI BILL covered that and I used my loans,fafsa for my housing costs

You can goto school anywhere the GI BILL just pays for tuition of a resident student..

So if a school in TEXAS for a TEXAS RESIDENT is 8,500 a Semester and for a NON RESIDENT it's 15,500..you would pay that $7,000 difference outta pocket .

Ask the schools you're looking at if veterans qualify as Texas Residents automatically..

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Half these nikkas flabby and sick so they'd fit right in with that big girl in public

But to keep it real, I like how big the titties are and how big the asses can get. They all soft to lay with as well.

That being said I'd never be seem with a big girl in public because that shyt reflects bad on me. She just gonna be for that nut not my actual girlfriend
You gonna fall in love with a BBW, or end up cheating on your skinny minny with one.

Yall keep a skinny chick like a decoy. What a waste of time :snoop:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
If I were you I'd call up the school's veteran center..

I went to a community college and was expecting to pay non resident tuition which of course is higher..

But the Vet there told me since i'm a veteran I qualified as a resident of washington state...therefore GI BILL covered that and I used my loans,fafsa for my housing costs

You can goto school anywhere the GI BILL just pays for tuition of a resident student..

So if a school in TEXAS for a TEXAS RESIDENT is 8,500 a Semester and for a NON RESIDENT it's 15,500..you would pay that $7,000 difference outta pocket .

Ask the schools you're looking at if veterans qualify as Texas Residents automatically..
This is the part where you lost me at. Was Washington already your home of record when you joined? if so, it makes sense why the Gi bill covered everything. So what you are basically telling me is that If I am not a resident of the state where I'm going to school I will have to pay out of pocket?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
This is the part where you lost me at. Was Washington already your home of record when you joined? if so, it makes sense why the Gi bill covered everything. So what you are basically telling me is that If I am not a resident of the state where I'm going to school I will have to pay out of pocket?
I was from NJ

And YES to the bolded.