Brehs be honest. Why do you want to fukk BBWs but not be seen with them.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
A good name is better than fine silver and gold

proverbs is the GOAT :wow:
Reputation is everything. Can't believe what people saying, but probably because of my West African culture; we take pride in reputation more than anything.

I can't bring any old girl to my dad or my uncles, they'll shyt on me. My mother will roast me

At times I do regret it though

Last edited:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Because deep down most men want the approval of their peers and worry about what others think as opposed to their own happiness. Once you free yourself from that it will feel like a weight is lifted off your shoulders.

This is it. Hard to be like this though, unless you give zero fukks

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I NO SCARED OF BBW. I JUST DON'T DO THE HAM SHAPED ONES. I'LL TAKE MY FAT CHICK OUT IN THE SUNLIGHT TOO. IF I LIKE YOU, I LIKE YOU.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
OP you know/knew the answer. That being said, to those talking about "upholding your image/reputation" (which is the answer) who you are you maintaining an image for? Where are you going that people in your inner and outer circle will always see you and your company? The women in whatever store or restaurant who you're "keeping your stock up" for won't see you again.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
OP you know/knew the answer. That being said, to those talking about "upholding your image/reputation" (which is the answer) who you are you maintaining an image for? Where are you going that people in your inner and outer circle will always see you and your company? The women in whatever store or restaurant who you're "keeping your stock up" for won't see you again.

Not true. If you walk around with a bad bytch (bbw or not) they will perceive you of having some type of value and give you the benefit of the doubt. They will treat you better off of the social circle you are around . Especially if you are dating a bad bytch. It shows that you must be doing something right to attract her.

Now on the other if you walked around with Precious you don't think that would lower your value a bit? Everyone at the walmart ,target and food spots seeing you. If you guys break up do you think you would have an opportunity to sleep with those same woman if they knew who you slept with before?

Last edited: