Brehs be honest. Why do you want to fukk BBWs but not be seen with them.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I bagged 1 or 2 heifers that post nut clarify was like
giphy.gif

I said "no more"
:laff:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
lmao.....coli never fails to amuse

Simple reason is that most fetishes are best kept secret......If you could look into the minds and see the true desires of people you would build a mote around your crib breh

facts and :russ:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
Never understood this thinking tbh. I can see liking skinny/slim chicks but fukking fat girls in private during dry spells just to get a nut.... but it's a bunch of nikkas running around out here with a legit taste for big girls who stay tryna keep the shyt a secret.

I saw a lot of that shyt in high school and I understood it then, but I'm long past that age so when I see the shyt now it's just damn disgraceful. How you a grown ass man who KNOWS he likes big bytches but still out here worried about "social capital" or whatever and tryna impress slim chicks you don't want anyway? :stopitslime:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I have this thing i say, maybe others do too...
Not every women is outside p*ssy... most of them is inside p*ssy....
Not everyone u fukk, u wanna be seen with outside the house... for various reasons...
maybe u pawg but u like to wear a black fist medallion around ur neck... the look would be right...
maybe u arent that big, but u like to fukk a big bytch from time to time... the optics would be off...
Some of u nikkaz on that Young Buck debauchery tip... fukking he-bytches...
again, how it would look lmao
Regardless of what everyone says, we as humans do give a fukk about what other ppl think about us... we can tell ourselves we dont... but it aint true

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Reputation is largely irrelevant.

The kind of people who would write you off for walking with a flat stomach BBW are people you shouldn't fukk with in the first place.

In a fantasy world reputation might not mean much but its does. You gonna eat at the diner that just got busted for a health violation? Likely not. Youre gonna go to the one who likely has the same problems but passes annually. Reputation turns a 5 step hire process into a 2 step instead. Reputation is a key to success. Not the only key but a major key.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
In a fantasy world reputation might not mean much but its does. You gonna eat at the diner that just got busted for a health violation? Likely not. Youre gonna go to the one who likely has the same problems but passes annually. Reputation turns a 5 step hire process into a 2 step instead. Reputation is a key to success. Not the only key but a major key.
How can walking the streets with a BBW keep you from achieving success? :dwillhuh: What opportunities does dating BBWs deny you of? :dahell:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
How can walking the streets with a BBW keep you from achieving success? :dwillhuh: What opportunities does dating BBWs deny you of? :dahell:

shiiiiiii having dignity my nikka?

I'm in the gym 6 days a week. fukk I look like settling for some chick who doesn't have an ounce of discipline, and can't even hide it.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
1. Big tiddays
2. They try harder
3. p*ssy wet as fukk
4. They can cook...and eat
5. BIG tiddays!!
6. The sounds...oh man the sounds...
7. The best laid back chillax personalities!!
8. They ain't tryna cramp your style...just love on you and get that love from you.

What more could you ask for...
:blessed:

TheIsleofMan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m afraid to deal with fat chicks because their pussies usually don’t look appealing to me. I like a nice p*ssy but maybe I need more experience with them (maybe they’re not bad:ld:). One thing I’ve come to find out is some guys just fukk, don’t even look at the p*ssy. I am in a drought right now so maybe I need to make a change