Brehettes, would you date a guy that looks better than you?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a lot of women have. dudes out here willing to put they dikk in anything.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
typical superficial black women

das why we failing as a race, what about the short skinny nerds?

:rudy: Like you would date a fat, sloppy shaped nerdy girl.

That's already like a 8 though

:dwillhuh:

Lol maybe but just to clarify I would date a guy that looked like Don Cheadle before I would date a guy that looked like Trey Songz.

NahFam

Schemin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
mind on dat mula
:rudy: Like you would date a fat, sloppy shaped nerdy girl.

Lol maybe but just to clarify I would date a guy that looked like Don Cheadle before I would date a guy that looked like Trey Songz.
Another #MidniteBoy as an example for dat "less good lookin than me" type of urs. I cant help but sense a lil shade in dat :patrice: :mjcry:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
a lot of women have. dudes out here willing to put they dikk in anything.
I'm not talking about good looking men dating below the barrel women. It's when both parties are attractive but the guy is slightly more attractive.
Think of Boris and Nicole. She's pretty but nothing special while he's drop dead gq model status.

NahFam

Schemin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
mind on dat mula
I'm not talking about good looking men dating below the barrel women. It's when both parties are attractive but the guy is slightly more attractive.
Think of Boris and Nicole. She's pretty but nothing special while he's drop dead gq model status.
So the thread premise implies ur attractive AND dont look like a bull terrier? :mjlol:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
So the thread premise implies ur attractive AND dont look like a bull terrier? :mjlol:
well I mean if we're going by real life experiences, then I must be attractive since 8+ have been interested in me.
That's part of the reason why I made this thread. I'm scared to date really good looking men bc I don't think I'm good enough.:sadcam:

NahFam

Schemin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
mind on dat mula
well I mean if we're going by real life experiences, then I must be attractive since 8+ have been interested in me.
That's part of the reason why I made this thread. I'm scared to date really good looking men bc I don't think I'm good enough.:sadcam:
fukk u. Counterattackin my trollin by being real.
2csqUZd.png

Well tbh u are cute. Idk wut ur body look like but based on ur phisiology shoulders up, I would imagine ur on the thicker side?

Anyway, my philosophy is u shudnt stress over it becuz at the end of the day u are who u r and there is way more to ppl than just looks.

Maybe u are very attractive and das why good looking guys have shown interest, or maybe u rnt all dat attractive and it was sumthin else dat drew dem towards u(not sayin das the case). But the sooner u stop worryin over it and realize u are who u are and learn not to accept it but LOVE it, the easier itll be.

Now back to being a troll
BflQeUh.gif