Brehettes, why is 35 such a skressful age?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I would cut it down to 30years old:francis: I go to school/work with a lot of women in their early 30s or late 20s and they all seemed stressed out cuz they single etccc:yeshrug::yeshrug: especially the ones who consistently go on social media and proclaim they fine and doing me blah blah :mjlol::mjlol: they up crying at night:francis:

Nowadays, a lot of these broads (usually black) hide their age and look young, chasing clout on social media. When women in general hit 35, all hell breaks loose for the ones that chase superficial shyt.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
I mean I read the article in the link you posted and it says

• Work, raising a family, bills and the mortgage lead to stress in mid-30s
This was back in 2014. A recent study said

Women are happier without children or a spouse, says happiness expert

Any lifestyle u choose will have pros and cons. But raising kids, working AND paying bills are huge stressors.

Which is why I encourage people to take their time and enjoy life on their own terms and do what’s right for them instead of listening to others.

what I do

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I can't speak for you, as I don't know your situation, but for me... this would be the point where I just let her go. I'm not going to be forced into something I'm not ready for just because you're on a clock. There are lots of younger women out there and a lot more fun to be had before I commit to goundhogs day for the rest of my life. I've seen dudes become miserable shells of themselves because they let their women make that decision fro them instead of making it together.

There was a thread the other day about clowning men in their 30s for wanting younger women and basically saying they're not real men if they can't pull women their age. On the contrary, it's actually easier as women in this age range tend to settle when hit with the harsh realities of life.

I went through this - had to let her go. One of the most painful decisions I've made. I loved her but i know I wasn't ready to give her what she wanted. I know I would have been miserable if i was forced into something. The convo came up on her 33rd bday, I was 32 and not done sowing my oats. At least I was honest with her/myself.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
I went through this - had to let her go. One of the most painful decisions I've made. I loved her but i know I wasn't ready to give her what she wanted. I know I would have been miserable if i was forced into something. The convo came up on her 33rd bday, I was 32 and not done sowing my oats. At least I was honest with her/myself.
Same here breh.

But I couldn't waste her time like that. I told her I was giving her the option to find a guy who was ready for what she wanted now. I felt guilty as hell putting her back in the dating market at age 32... but soo much more free without the pressures of her clock. I'm a man I'm dont have to have those pressures, so I damn sure dont want them.

I hope she'll be aite, she was a real one for the most part unlike a lot if these dumb hos out here.

I'm making sure to stay single now so I dont give false hope and sell dreams to any other women. I be low key af these days and avoiding women and dating altogether. Give me a couple fukk buddies in my rotation and I'm good for the foreseeable future.

BlackMagnus514

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Same here breh.

But I couldn't waste her time like that. I told her I was giving her the option to find a guy who was ready for what she wanted now. I felt guilty as hell putting her back in the dating market at age 32... but soo much more free without the pressures of her clock. I'm a man I'm dont have to have those pressures, so I damn sure dont want them.

I hope she'll be aite, she was a real one for the most part unlike a lot if these dumb hos out here.

I'm making sure to stay single now so I dont give false hope and sell dreams to any other women. I be low key af these days and avoiding women and dating altogether. Give me a couple fukk buddies in my rotation and I'm good for the foreseeable future.

word.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Same here breh.

It’s tough if you have your shyt together as a man and begin dating a woman above 30. They immediately paint their marriage aspirations on your canvas.

Last edited: