Brehettes, why is 35 such a skressful age?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They done did too much to go back and change, and too much to move forward.

You got a lot of women in their 30's, single with multiple kids, they wasted their 20's away.
some have no college degree
some have no high school diploma
stuck flipping dead in jobs, just trying to accomplish a $15 an hour gig.
no savings
Tax season is like christmas, but the kids take up most of it, and the rest is wasted away.
still look good to get dikk on the regular.... but too much baggage to keep a good nikka.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Folks be mad as hell at your posts:mjlol: You might have a couple loose screws in there though:lolbron:
I logged off and looked at who you quoted...
:laff::laff::laff:
Go look at the spoiler for more info b/c I don’t wanna derail this thread. This shyt is hilarious!

I know exactly what happened. Go to this thread to see what I’m talking about.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/as-...0-something-year-olds-seriously.751979/page-4

I posted in this thread and I think me alluding to some weirdos fantasizing about women doing bad, initially got that overly sensitive poster mad. But I didn’t know it b/c I had him on ignore. Well there were other female posters in the thread and they were talking to somebody mentioning how this mystery poster was unnecessarily hateful and bitter over seemingly nothing.

I couldn’t see who they were posting to so I asked and then guessed who it was. Checked his post history and lo and behold....there he was in his feelings with OTHER female posters too. :mjlol:Crazy part is, I didn’t even mention him initially. I have a couple of people on ignore so it could have been anybody.

But he gets so hurt by my posts that he be lashing out and telling on himself. I can’t believe he was THAT mad that he came all the way to another thread to spread that bitterness.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: :russ:
That’s part of the reason I have him on ignore. He’s so easily unhinged and I recognize behavior disorders b/c that’s my field. Dude has major social maladjustment and communication issues. He’s covering it with false narcissistic tendencies. But you can tell he doesn’t have a lotta positive interaction with the opposite sex or probably anybody. What he will do is initially respond to somebody rudely and inappropriately, and then when people are reacting to his initial rudeness, he’ll turn around and accuse them of being angry or emotional or bitter. Moreover, he has a lot of mimicry behavior. If u call him bitter, it’s “no YOU’RE BITTER!” Mimicry behavior is something I see in a lot of kids with socio-emotional or communicative disorders b/c they don’t have a lot of interaction with people so they don’t know what to do or think in conversation, except mimic the person they are interacting with.

I think he’s eager for gender battles online b/c that’s the only real interaction he gets with females. So I put him on ignore b/c I don’t want to reinforce his behaviors. In doing so, I think he took that as an opportunity on some “OH I can talk shyt about her now that she’s ignoring me and if she doesn’t respond that’ll make me look powerful to others on this site! Reject POWER!”

Once again the function of his behavior is peer attention. Particularly female peer attention. So we can let it slide.

I think I get a lot of posters here really mad b/c they not ready to confront some of the real gender shyt I be talking about. But they tell on themselves b/c I only talk shyt about rejects, self-haters using interracial dating to escape their own issues, social conditioning and the Jedi mind tricks racist whites like to try and use.

If you not in any of those categories, nothing I say should make you mad. Hell I see blk chick c00n threads all the time and they are hilarious to me b/c I know I’m not in those ranks. These losers be dry snitching on themselves gashing and gnashing of teeth mad while I can barely remember most posters names.
:pachaha:
I’m in shambles over here tho. I wonder what some of these other jokers I got on ignore be saying about me. Hating from the Shadow Realms...:laff::laff::laff: I wonder if they chatting amongst themselves like a Reject Coalition.

“Yeah guys! We got her now! You mention the lies about an Asian boyfriend!”
“You lie about her hating black men!”
“I’ll call her fat!”
“You accuse her of being angry!”
“With our wack ass bitterness combined, I am Captain fakkit!!!”

But nah, to be honest, I actually genuinely don’t even have an issue with anybody on this site. If u say something good in one thread, I’ll agree. If I disagree, I’ll discuss it.

But who holds cybergrudges?! And over the holidays at that!:deadmanny:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
4 years

We've been together 4 years now and although we've had some rough times she treats me well. She cooks, cleans (is a clean freak), sew, etc and getting sex is never an issue. Overall she's very old fashioned and would go out of her way to please me. she'll text me when i'm at work to make sure i eat or to find out how things are going etc. I'll say she's more in love with me than i'm in love with her. I understand how she feels cause i guess 4 years is a lot of time to date without a commitment from a man and especially seeing friends of hers start having families etc and she figures 4 years is enough to figure what i want from her, whether it's breaking up or moving forward.
In this case I can't really fault ol girl. Especially if she been holding you down the way you say for 4 years.

Ultimately what type of lifestyle do you want?

Are you looking to be that head of the household with a legit family? If so and you got a good one whose got a proven track record then :yeshrug:

Are you just tryna be 6 figures 6 certs smashing random foreign broads while you travel? If so, just let her go.

How she look physically? Do she keep herself up?

When PAWGing gets real:francis:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I mean I read the article in the link you posted and it says

• Work, raising a family, bills and the mortgage lead to stress in mid-30s
This was back in 2014. A recent study said

Women are happier without children or a spouse, says happiness expert

Any lifestyle u choose will have pros and cons. But raising kids, working AND paying bills are huge stressors.

Which is why I encourage people to take their time and enjoy life on their own terms and do what’s right for them instead of listening to others.
Ok but women literally have an internal clock for how long they are able to have kids

If they miss that window they are fukked and the later they wait the higher the probability for that child to be born with defects

Depending on your goals you can't take too long

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Ok but women literally have an internal clock for how long they are able to have kids

If they miss that window they are fukked and the later they wait the higher the probability for that child to be born with defects

Depending on your goals you can't take too long

The article was talking about women who already have children, revealing that kids along with those things are major contributors to their stress levels. Which is something every woman knows.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
The article was talking about women who already have children, revealing that kids along with those things are major contributors to their stress levels. Which is something every woman knows.
It said happiness not stress

You can stressed and very happy
Like you can also be unstressed and not happy at all

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
It said happiness not stress

You can stressed and very happy
Like you can also be unstressed and not happy at all
But high levels of stress can lead to unhappiness depression and a number of other mental and physical ailments.
I think people simply need to take their time and move at their own pace b/c either lifestyle can have its pros and cons, but u can maximize the good and minimize the bad by making that choice on your own terms instead of allowing society, others or even biology to give u ultimatums and pressure. There’s all kinds of options these days and you really have the freedom to choose what’s best for u on ur own timeline which can be beautiful.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
But high levels of stress can lead to unhappiness depression and a number of other mental and physical ailments.
I think people simply need to take their time and move at their own pace b/c either lifestyle can have its pros and cons, but u can maximize the good and minimize the bad by making that choice on your own terms instead of allowing society, others or even biology to give u ultimatums and pressure. There’s all kinds of options these days and you really have the freedom to choose what’s best for u on ur own timeline which can be beautiful.
Problem is people don't know what they really need to be happy just thing they think will make them happy and many times those things end up doing the opposite

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Problem is people don't know what they really need to be happy just thing they think will make them happy and many times those things end up doing the opposite
This part right here. Knee jerk reactions, immediate gratification, no sense of self, directionless, easily influenced, going with the flow instead of figuring what works for u. Alladat.