Brehettes, why is 35 such a skressful age?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
relationships is probably the biggest thing

Dirty Dik Eddie and Con artist Dray who they was fooling around with didn’t make that commitment to them like they hope and the numbers of available men in their age group of 35 to 50 without kids is very very low so many NOT ALL become stressed out in the dating scene

True. There are a lot more single, chidless women in that age range than there are men.

So, they at a disadvantage unless they lower their standards.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Twerking and going ayyyyyy, turning down every guy that's not 6 ft with a 6 pack and thinking the world gravitates around you was fun right

:mjgrin:

Cosmic karma, everything has to balance out. Now you 37 and single , willing to settle for anything with a heartbeat out of fear of loneliness.

I love being a man :wow:

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Fertility. My gf is turning 35 next month and she basically asked me for a deadline when I'll propose and we'll start having kids or else. She was dead serious too. I get where she's coming from and I told her six months. But in the time being I have to think hard if she's the one I want to have a family with
or else what ? She's leaving ?

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Dating wise, they start on easy mode. At 35 they experience what it is like to be men in certain aspects of life.

Their ability to manipulate men diminishes and they need to put in work for attention.

Right. Any woman over 35 expecting to be wined and dined gets hit with the :mjlol:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't speak for you, as I don't know your situation, but for me... this would be the point where I just let her go. I'm not going to be forced into something I'm not ready for just because you're on a clock. There are lots of younger women out there and a lot more fun to be had before I commit to goundhogs day for the rest of my life. I've seen dudes become miserable shells of themselves because they let their women make that decision fro them instead of making it together.

There was a thread the other day about clowning men in their 30s for wanting younger women and basically saying they're not real men if they can't pull women their age. On the contrary, it's actually easier as women in this age range tend to settle when hit with the harsh realities of life.

How long have yall been in a relationship
4 years

Those ultimatums usually kill a relationship. Things have to flow, organically.

or else what ? She's leaving ?
yes

Last edited:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean I read the article in the link you posted and it says

• Work, raising a family, bills and the mortgage lead to stress in mid-30s
This was back in 2014. A recent study said

Women are happier without children or a spouse, says happiness expert

Any lifestyle u choose will have pros and cons. But raising kids, working AND paying bills are huge stressors.

Which is why I encourage people to take their time and enjoy life on their own terms and do what’s right for them instead of listening to others.

Sounds right. Every person I know in their mid 30s that's stressed married early, had kids, and bought a house that they probably couldn't afford 10 years down the line because that's what they were "supposed" to do.

Live life at your own pace, brehs. Only three barometers of a successful life are health, happiness, and maybe time. Don't let somebody fukking up at least one of those three tell you different.