Brehettes, why is 35 such a skressful age?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep. And ideally parents stay married so that they grow old together and take care of each other. But when they split shyt is rough having to worry about both on an individual basis
Thing is, most die separately; especially in the Black community. My grandfather passed a long time before my grandmother did (he was in his late 70s, she was in her early 90s); same thing for my great-grandparents (60s and 90s).

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
This is probably problematic thinking, and may be associated with something (:heh:), but I love seeing bytches who thought they were the shyt in their twenties , and treated everybody like trash, get to 35 and realize they can’t get by on their looks anymore. Going from thinking you are a 10 to realizing you’re a 5 compared to the younger women you once where is :blessed:

:mjgrin: That is problematic thinking.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I tunred 36 this year and its been a tough year dealing with the declining health of my dad

Ive had to quit my job to take care of him full time and its been a fukking test

Hopefully 2020 I'll bounce back because I need it :to:

Bruh I completely understand. I have these memories of my dad playing football and baseball that make it hard for me to deal with him now only having 1 leg and his health is doing down. He stays in good spirits but I know some days are better than others. Add to it that we've lost 3 family members since on my mom side of the family since May. The last one hurting the worst because he was my older cousin I always considered a brother. It's days I feel i'm just going through the motions and have to keep smiling so the kids don't pick up on it. Keep your head up

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Women approaching the decline of their viable fertility. Every "I'm about my career, traveling, too busy for a man, waiting on the one who can tame me" chick I know rushed and got married or pregnant between 36-39.
It's a real thing, and it's funny to watch.

Men start to realize that if they haven't kinda gotten their lives together, or at least on track somewhat, that they might be destined to be a scrub forever.

There is no more given to "youthful indiscretion" or "figuring it out" once you're over 35, hell if you're a black man that's the halfway point. :francis:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fertility. My gf is turning 35 next month and she basically asked me for a deadline when I'll propose and we'll start having kids or else. She was dead serious too. I get where she's coming from and I told her six months. But in the time being I have to think hard if she's the one I want to have a family with

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Fertility. My gf is turning 35 next month and she basically asked me for a deadline when I'll propose and we'll start having kids or else. She was dead serious too. I get where she's coming from and I told her six months. But in the time being I have to think hard if she's the one I want to have a family with
I can't speak for you, as I don't know your situation, but for me... this would be the point where I just let her go. I'm not going to be forced into something I'm not ready for just because you're on a clock. There are lots of younger women out there and a lot more fun to be had before I commit to goundhogs day for the rest of my life. I've seen dudes become miserable shells of themselves because they let their women make that decision fro them instead of making it together.

There was a thread the other day about clowning men in their 30s for wanting younger women and basically saying they're not real men if they can't pull women their age. On the contrary, it's actually easier as women in this age range tend to settle when hit with the harsh realities of life.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Bruh I completely understand. I have these memories of my dad playing football and baseball that make it hard for me to deal with him now only having 1 leg and his health is doing down. He stays in good spirits but I know some days are better than others. Add to it that we've lost 3 family members since on my mom side of the family since May. The last one hurting the worst because he was my older cousin I always considered a brother. It's days I feel i'm just going through the motions and have to keep smiling so the kids don't pick up on it. Keep your head up

I dealt with that when i was 20-21... Its a heart wrenching experience... Esp knowing my dad was so full of life

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
How long have yall been in a relationship

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute

Those ultimatums usually kill a relationship. Things have to flow, organically.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
relationships is probably the biggest thing

Dirty Dik Eddie and Con artist Dray who they was fooling around with didn’t make that commitment to them like they hope and the numbers of available men in their age group of 35 to 50 without kids is very very low so many NOT ALL become stressed out in the dating scene

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
relationships is probably the biggest thing

Dirty Dik Eddie and Con artist Dray who they was fooling around with didn’t make that commitment to them like they hope and the numbers of available men in their age group of 35 to 50 without kids is very very low so many NOT ALL become stressed out in the dating scene

I’m turning 35 next year
Last girl I dated early this year was 25
95 percent of women I canoodled and cavorted this year were 24-30

although currently I’m talking to a 34 year old woman