Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
Trust me if you are what they want, they like being "harrassed". If Nia Long is selling you CDs you would mos def not consider it harassment. Be buff and well dressed and walk around complimenting women all day, especially if she is the type that doesn't look like she gets approached much, she will love it. Hell I was at the airport yesterday, watching women walk by waiting for my plane. Some of them caught me looking at them and did the runway walk, some of them as they passed look out the corner of their eye to make sure I was still looking :heh: Women liked to be admired for their looks, it's an affirmation of their sexuality, especially if it's someone they also find mutually attractive. Don't ever think women don't want d*ck just as bad as you want the p*ssy, hell a lot of times their urges are stronger than yours.

As a woman I have to disagree. If Im going to be approached by a good looking dude I want it to be when I am looking right not when Im leaving the gym and my 10 hour foundation has gone to shyt. Especially because when I know I look good I'm more confident.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
Its amazing how nikkas make a thread like this not realize that for some of us men it takes years for a man to get his personality to the level of a woman's beauty .

Get his personality to what though and you cant judge a personality as viscerally as beauty.

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
NYC in midtown area, a beautiful girl will get hollered at 10 times in 5 block city distance walking.

You will see this if you ever walk behind a decent looking girl in the city, you can see the shyt they have to go through on a daily basis.

And this isn't getting hollered by just ghetto guys either, white men in suits be hollering in nyc also, we savages out chea :banderas:

Sad thing is since theres so much catcalling in the city, hot chicks don't talk to guys on the street at all and prefer to meet dudes on Tinder or a dating app which is sad

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
A woman getting attention or a compliment shouldnt make you get defensive
Lol
"that whore is outshining me."

306631243562791ce88697a9cca83ecb.gif

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
As a woman I have to disagree. If Im going to be approached by a good looking dude I want it to be when I am looking right not when Im leaving the gym and my 10 hour foundation has gone to shyt. Especially because when I know I look good I'm more confident.

But why does it matter how you look? If he already approached you, obviously he's attracted to how you already look without you having to doll yourself up
:patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
But why does it matter how you look? If he already approached you, obviously he's attracted to how you already look without you having to doll yourself up
:patrice:

Maybe its just me but Id be worrying about how I look, not confident, self conscious. etc.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

Maybe its just me but Id be worrying about how I look, not confident, self conscious. etc.

So wwyd in that sense?
You just left the gym and a handsome man approached you. Do you turn him down because you dont feel good about yourself first

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

There's no set rule to women of course, I was just going by my experiences :yeshrug: Not trying to sneak diss but if you look good you look good, and if you don't you don't, not sure what the gym or your 10 hour foundation has to do with any of that. Ironically the gym is one of the BEST places by FAR to pick up chicks :yeshrug: Again not trying to diss sister but it seems weird that of all places you don't want to be hollered at is at the gym.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
So wwyd in that sense?
You just left the gym and a handsome man approached you. Do you turn him down because you dont feel good about yourself first

Sounds like she was an ugly duckling that got hot as she got older, lack of self confidence :yeshrug: My sisters are beautiful with or without makeup :salute:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no set rule to women of course, I was just going by my experiences :yeshrug: Not trying to sneak diss but if you look good you look good, and if you don't you don't, not sure what the gym or your 10 hour foundation has to do with any of that. Ironically the gym is one of the BEST places by FAR to pick up chicks :yeshrug: Again not trying to diss sister but it seems weird that of all places you don't want to be hollered at is at the gym.

No.