Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I got fired for not smiling. Lol so serious.

White district manager came at me like "why you mad?" (With attitude)

I said "huh?"

She said "why you not smiling?"

I said "I'm bagging candy in a bag should I be doing this..." and did a fake goofy as smile while bagging candy then stopped smiling. Kinda like Kanye gif.

She stared at me for a hot minute, I stared back then she left.

Literally in my head I said "I'm fired." Lol

Next day actual store manager "what happened brokephibroke...I heard you had a really nasty attitude toward Mary. We gotta let you go."

It's real out here when you don't smile for people.
That's some bullshyt :gucci:

I'm not gonna lie I try to act pleasant around cacs at my job but don't people know it's hella rude to go to random people telling them to smile:gucci:
Ima quiet breh so I get it

Cac come up to me like "you're so serious"
In my head' "suck MY dikk :gucci:"
Me aloud::upsetfavre:yeah I guess

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
OR she could be in a relationship, she could not be attracted to you, she could not be looking for a relationship etc. I know most of you are younger so maybe that is where your views come from. Saying you dont want to told to smile by random men on the street is being challenged by dudes and it is very weird.

Edit: This weirdo Astrotik (or whatever it is) negging me cause he gets no p*ssy. :russ:
look at this pathetic leap of logic, I get no p*ssy because I negged you, that low IQ rhetoric :hhh:

Lol @ this ratchet south side thot, bytch if I stand behind you I could hear the sounds of the Pacific Ocean. Loose p*ssy ass thot :mjlol:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I got fired for not smiling. Lol so serious.

White district manager came at me like "why you mad?" (With attitude)

I said "huh?"

She said "why you not smiling?"

I said "I'm bagging candy in a bag should I be doing this..." and did a fake goofy as smile while bagging candy then stopped smiling. Kinda like Kanye gif.

She stared at me for a hot minute, I stared back then she left.

Literally in my head I said "I'm fired." Lol

Next day actual store manager "what happened brokephibroke...I heard you had a really nasty attitude toward Mary. We gotta let you go."

It's real out here when you don't smile for people.

Gotta dance for your food in this world :francis:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
look at this pathetic leap of logic, I get no p*ssy because I negged you, that low IQ rhetoric :hhh:

Lol @ this ratchet south side thot, bytch if I stand behind you I could hear the sounds of the Pacific Ocean. Loose p*ssy ass thot :mjlol:

From what I know she's married, and do you REEEEAAAAALLLLY think it's wise to talk so reckless about people like that? :francis: You asking to be the next contestant on that summerjam screen :francis:

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Gotta dance for your food in this world :francis:
fukk a dance...
She was a lesbian on top of all that and guess what the store is full of now. Gays. I have nothing against gays but she had an agenda.

She was a new district manager that was pressing everybody about bs so she can run it flaming...

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
That's some bullshyt :gucci:

I'm not gonna lie I try to act pleasant around cacs at my job but don't people know it's hella rude to go to random people telling them to smile:gucci:
Ima quiet breh so I get it

Cac come up to me like "you're so serious"
In my head' "suck MY dikk :gucci:"
Me aloud::upsetfavre:yeah I guess
I don't understand how I'm suppose to look while minding my own business. Why am I smiling walking down the street..shyt is goofy to me if no one/thing is giving me a reason to smile.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Women can be full of shyt and often times don't see the logical inconsistencies in their arguments when they make them but nonetheless, brehs just have to know better.
Another poster already stated that the way a woman is feeling about herself in the moment you approach will be a large factor in whether or not you're successful.
Take note of that, because it's true in ALL cases. :ufdup:

The mental state of the woman you're trying to talk to dictates whether or not she will be receptive to your advances.
But that's not something you can determine by just looking at a girl, most brehs can't anyway.
Because you could be at the club and try to holla but she really only came for her girlfriends and is in a "fuk all men mood" cause her Baby Daddy recently fukd up.
Or vice versa, she could be on her way to work but has been crushing on you for weeks already wishing you'd approach and say something.

See, since the vast majority of women are content to be passive and don't want to risk rejection by putting themselves out there, they HAVE to rely on dudes picking up on social cues/body language/ and other obscure intangible bullshyt. Now, learning to "read" a situation is an invaluable skill which can be applied outside of simply trying to get some skins, so I advise all brehs to learn it. But better than reading, is the ability to change the chemistry of a given situation. Learning how to CHANGE a girl's frame of mind, instead of simply recognizing it is the true key to universal success.

But if you fail to develop either one of these skills, you're reduced to relying on sheer numbers. Just swinging away and letting the law of averages decide if the girl you're talking to is buying what you're selling. SMH. Improve your technique and all this negative nancy stuff the brehettes are talking in here becomes air. :russ:

I do not give a fukk how a bytch feel. She do not like dudes talking to her she can stay home. :camby:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
I do not give a fukk how a bytch feel. She do not like dudes talking to her she can stay home. :camby:

Then you really not serious about getting women. :usure:
It's not even a matter of liking women as anything more than providers of sex.
If you are a heterosexual male, a basic understanding of how females think and operate is necessary to up your numbers.
Understanding "how a bytch feel" is the first step to getting her panties, if that is, in fact, your goal.
If you get that, why would you antagonize women who take the time out to explain how they feel to you?? :why:

Last edited:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Then you really not serious about getting women. :usure:
It's not even a matter of liking women as anything more than providers of sex.
If you are a heterosexual male, a basic understanding of how females think and operate is necessary to up your numbers.
Understanding "how a bytch feel" is the first step to getting her panties, if that is in fact your goal.
If you get that, why would you bash women who take the time out to explain it to you?? :why:

No thanks. We don't love these hoes. :hhh:

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il

I took you off ignore so I could tell you how much a soft bytch nikka you are. You are mad for no reason which leads me to believe chicks ain't checking for you. Log your moist ass offline and work on your 'game' instead of getting mad at chick you don't know online cause you're a weak man in general, bytch.

From what I know she's married, and do you REEEEAAAAALLLLY think it's wise to talk so reckless about people like that? :francis: You asking to be the next contestant on that summerjam screen :francis:

Been with the same man since I was 16, married at 24 and this yr married 15 yrs. He's mad cause he read this thread and realized that his game is weak.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
I took you off ignore so I could tell you how much a soft bytch nikka you are. You are mad for no reason which leads me to believe chicks ain't checking for you. Log your moist ass offline and work on your 'game' instead of getting mad at chick you don't know online cause you're a weak man in general, bytch.
:deadmanny:@ you throwing a temper tantrum and false narratives hoping it sticks. Mental illness is a serious condition in our community

you a old ass ratchet south side thottie, 40 year old woman posting on a forum. Go suck a dead mans dikk and quit responding to me, you've been on my dikk for ages :gucci:

Last edited: