Daps
Lots of homo-erotic undertones rising up in this thread brehs...:usure:

Vashti

In need of assistance.
Daps
Reppin
No and Hell No
:what:

The term "bird" doesn't mean a literal bird. It's slang.

What the fukk? :mindblown:

Some straight test tube baby, down syndrome having people on this site :mindblown:
Fly like an eagle..fly right into the future..space jams. Michael Jordan. Good vibes.

You still dumb.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
women want to be approached when they are out socializing. e.g. nightclubs, restaurants, bars, etc. NOT when they are just walking on the street.

being approached on the street for women is the equivalent of men getting approached by guys with cd's to sell, or clipboards asking to sign a petition, or the guy offering free movie tickets outside the theatre, or the kids selling candies at the gas stations.

having to deal with the hassle of politely telling people to fukk off is something most people would rather not deal with but somehow the coli thinks women just love this because they get offered sex.:mindblown:

trust me, they dont. they just want to get where they are going in peace.

Very very true.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
I think the girls saying they don't get approached often probably don't realize the dudes really wanna fukk

If a dude even looks at you, he's tryna fukk :manny:

If he smiles & says hello in the grocery store, you could get it right there in the cereal aisle :shaq:

Why wouldnt they?

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
ofc there are exceptions. i just mean that in general, men tend to not know how to get from point A to point B with women. they keep trying to take shortcuts and get frustrated when they don't get anywhere. im just trying to supply them with a map. step 1 is knowing what settings women are comfortable with being approached in.

when they are out socializing, they got themselves all the way together and have taken the time to present themselves well and are most likely feeling good about how they look. this is going to make her more receptive to advances.

a woman just leaving the gym or work is feeling sweaty, tired, or smelly, and sometimes unattractive. the last thing on her mind is meeting a new dude at that time.

if she's on her way to work, she's more than likely in a hurry and doesn't have an extra 10 minutes to chat you up. the whole idea is to try to understand what headspace someone is in, instead of just bullying your way into their lives when they aren't in the mood. that kind of social retardation is what women find unattractive about someone, even someone who they might otherwise find attractive in a different setting.

Very true. Sometimes you dont even want to speak to someone you know during those times.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
bytch please, you're just another fat fukk and the fact you're so grossly overweight automatically puts you at the bottom of the barrel, and nikkas know that fat bytches give up the ass the quickest. And your biscuit built self is always typing long ass posts on here so I know you don't know how to shut the fukk up in real life.

A fat bytch that can't shut the fukk up.

Yeah you're a real catch. :yawn:

You sound jealous.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
It's the reason I have this name. I want them to think that way because many here can be male Hitler's.

They sit up here and dap me up at the same time talking about women are this and that. :lolbron:
Donovan Gumby is the Sliders version of Dariana Grande....or vice versa.

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
You aren't special to a guy who doesn't know you, and you shouldn't expect their compliment/hitting on you to make you feel special.

But all the same, men and women like being hit on because we love the attention and positive affirmation. And that's all you should expect from anyone hitting on you.

A woman getting attention or a compliment shouldnt make you get defensive