Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I don't get approached at all. I've been approached once in my life and that was 3 months ago for the first time :mjcry:

Men only look at me or follow me to look at me (yes men have followed me in the car my mom can vouch for this since she's always with me). But never. I've only received compliments from women. :mjcry:

You must have an insane ass.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
It doesn't happen very often. I only ever get stared at or just compliments. I can't even remember the last time I got approached :russ:
0J85Pz.gif

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Eww gross no!
It's okay to me. :yeshrug:I just need to go back to lifting weights. Haven't lifted in a few weeks but it's there not huge! Why?

Yea you do. You're thick and probably ridiculously so. That's why we follow women. I don't mean in the car cause that's lame as shyt. I mean like when you see a women in the grocery store with a really fat ass. I won't outright follow her but I'll hit an aisle twice to look.

I don't mean a pretty women either cause prettiness alone won't do it. But a thick woman with a fat ass? She could look like he-man in the face but she has my heart if she wants it. I fall in love at least once a day.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Yea you do. You're thick and probably ridiculously so. That's why we follow women. I don't mean in the car cause that's lame as shyt. I mean like when you see a women in the grocery store with a really fat ass. I won't outright follow her but I'll hit an aisle twice to look.

I don't mean a pretty women either cause prettiness alone won't do it. But a thick woman with a fat ass? She could look like he-man in the face but she has my heart if she wants it. I fall in love at least once a day.
:picard: You gonna get played being that gullible.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I'm with u for the most part but social skills don't need to be taught. People had natural social skills before they became slaves to Internet popularity

No she's right; she's speaking to certain typa mentality. You think that dude who posted that vitriol is a positive and congenial person out there in the world?

No sir. He's the same little angry ball of hate we all saw here today. Everyone who read that had to think, What the fukk? There's gotta be some history there.