Brehettes how often do y'all get approached

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Please don't put your hands on any part of a woman's body without her giving you permission. lol. You touch my face, you getting cut, for sure.

Hi, what's your name? Mines is....

You see a woman walking down the street and you say, smile why you aint smiling? What if I'm having a bad day? what if you're ugly? What if im not feeling well? Why do I have to smile because YOU want me to? Its not a good conversation starter. Just introduce yourself, if she is not interested, move on to the next chick.
I didnt ask bout all that but u right

i had to get a answer from a coli brehette herself

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Sounds like she was an ugly duckling that got hot as she got older, lack of self confidence :yeshrug: My sisters are beautiful with or without makeup :salute:

full

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
So wwyd in that sense?
You just left the gym and a handsome man approached you. Do you turn him down because you dont feel good about yourself first

Single and ready to mingle? Best places to find a date besides bar.

Gym is #2

Need a Break From Dating Apps? 7 Places to Meet Someone in Real Life

Yoga class is #5

44 Best Places to Meet Eligible Men ...

Gym is #9

The 10 Best Places to Meet a Man

Gym is #7

I could go on and on, y'all really go out? :dahell:

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
Lets be real, most women are not getting approached like that. AT ALL. :mjlol:

Instagram likes and social media messages is how they receive their daily dosages of attention through dubious lighting and angles :wow:
breh all you have to do is walk around with a few non fat chicks and you'll witness the true thirst of some dudes. I'd say a decently attractive chick gets holla'd at at least 3 times a day.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
There's no set rule to women of course, I was just going by my experiences :yeshrug: Not trying to sneak diss but if you look good you look good, and if you don't you don't, not sure what the gym or your 10 hour foundation has to do with any of that. Ironically the gym is one of the BEST places by FAR to pick up chicks :yeshrug: Again not trying to diss sister but it seems weird that of all places you don't want to be hollered at is at the gym.

And if you look good you can look and feel better under different circumstances. By 10 hour foundation I'm talking about the time its been on my face since I left the house at 8:00am.

You may be trying to justify why you holler at women at the gym. Thats cool, but I prefer to be approached during optimal peak times of my life. :yeshrug:

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
So wwyd in that sense?
You just left the gym and a handsome man approached you. Do you turn him down because you dont feel good about yourself first

I wouldnt turn him down. Id charm him with a bit of self deprecating humor about the funk emanating from my pits. You know its so cold in my gym during the winter that you can actually see heat leaving peoples head.

The upside is that in terms of my physical appearance I can only improve from there.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
And if you look good you can look and feel better under different circumstances. By 10 hour foundation I'm talking about the time its been on my face since I left the house at 8:00am.

You may be trying to justify why you holler at women at the gym. Thats cool, but I prefer to be approached during optimal peak times of my life. :yeshrug:

Not trying to justify anything, it's like the general consensus that the gym is one of the best places to meet people, that's why I cited the rankings in a previous post. At the end of the day you got to do you. Some people don't go in the pool, some people don't go to the club, you don't like to get hollered at at the gym :yeshrug: It's all good sis. And this is going to sound like a dumb question since I am a dude, but why the hell would you work out with make up on? wouldn't it make more sense to wash it off before you go work out? :yeshrug:

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
Not trying to justify anything, it's like the general consensus that the gym is one of the best places to meet people, that's why I cited the rankings in a previous post. At the end of the day you got to do you. Some people don't go in the pool, some people don't go to the club, you don't like to get hollered at at the gym :yeshrug: It's all good sis. And this is going to sound like a dumb question since I am a dude, but why the hell would you work out with make up on? wouldn't it make more sense to wash it off before you go work out? :yeshrug:

You can, I choose not to because my make up covers blemishes and provided I dont sleep with make up it can be worn during a workout. Sometimes women go to the gym straight from work and I dont often see women taking off their makeup (especially if it isnt heavy which everyday wear is never heavy) before workout. I figure its because they're going in the shower after.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
You can, I choose not to because my make up covers blemishes and provided I dont sleep with make up it can be worn during a workout. Sometimes women go to the gym straight from work and I dont often see women taking off their makeup (especially if it isnt heavy which everyday wear is never heavy) before workout. I figure its because they're going in the shower after.

I will never fully understand women lol :pachaha: Anyway keep doing you sis :obama: dap+repped

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
breh all you have to do is walk around with a few non fat chicks and you'll witness the true thirst of some dudes. I'd say a decently attractive chick gets holla'd at at least 3 times a day.

So if you holler at chicks you find attractive you are thirsty? Did they snip your manhood at birth? :what:

Daps
Get his personality to what though and you cant judge a personality as viscerally as beauty.

Im saying the arrogance it takes to talk bad about the men that approach women. Women gotta understand that men have to have something EXTERNAL about them to be attractive and being handsome helps were as women can upgrade on looks alone. That why women in this country don't get better cause you have most men willing to SIMP. Were as a guy like me ask questions like...

If you didn't have beauty and a vagina how else would get a man?

Do Beautiful women talk they way into dikk ever?

Do women realize that men have to develop a lot of verbal skill that women DON'T have to have?

Why is it so hrs for women to take responsibility for anything ?

Why want women except the UGLY truths about men ?

I go more questions that I think I about sometimes but I'm chillin thoe :ehh:

EmpressKali

Banned
Daps
Im saying the arrogance it takes to talk bad about the men that approach women. Women gotta understand that men have to have something EXTERNAL about them to be attractive and being handsome helps were as women can upgrade on looks alone. That why women in this country don't get better cause you have most men willing to SIMP. Were as a guy like me ask questions like...

If you didn't have beauty and a vagina how else would get a man?

Do Beautiful women talk they way into dikk ever?

Do women realize that men have to develop a lot of verbal skill that women DON'T have to have?

Why is it so hrs for women to take responsibility for anything ?

Why want women except the UGLY truths about men ?

I go more questions that I think I about sometimes but I'm chillin thoe :ehh:

You're adorable.

Not sure any woman is talking bad about men who approach. Yes some men do get clowned buts its usually kids who clown each other because thats what kids do.

I dont have to talk my way into dikk but women generally want more than dikk so how do I talk myself into a commitment? Men say beauty helps in that regard but isnt a guarantee.

As a man you should know that with a serious woman, your verbal skills will only take you so far. I thought men were about action and not words and gimmicks?