Breh wanted 50/50 & to “Fill The Gaps” ... peep the look on her face

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
The thing is stupid to me if we both buy the house and we both are working then gasp we both should contribute.

Chick is 42 so for like more than 2 decades she's been managing paying her own bills but now she expects when she is married for her to be taken care of. This chick doesn't want to get married all she wants is a baby and a man to pay all the bills

so example chick was paying lets just say 1,300 for her apartment or house but now we are married you just pocket that because you're a woman and I'm a man and now I'll pay all the bills

get the hell outta here with that ish
Exactly 50/50 is a great deal. Now she gets to save 650 a month extra. The hos are just the worst.

Imagine taking care of a whole grown human being woman while she saves her own money. nikkaz are actually ok with this? Couldn't be me. My girl will be paying 50/50 or she can step.

Ill do nice things for her and take her on trips and shyt if I see that she's a rider and she's building with me. I thought marriage was a partnership.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Exactly 50/50 is a great deal. Now she gets to save 650 a month extra. The hos are just the worst.

Imagine taking care of a whole grown human being woman while she saves her own money. nikkaz are actually ok with this? Couldn't be me. My girl will be paying 50/50 or she can step.

Ill do nice things for her and take her on trips and shyt if I see that she's a rider and she's building with me. I thought marriage was a partnership.

Exactly!, The funny thing these same broads were looking for a new apartment with their best girlfriend as a roommate best believe its gonna be 50/50 :ohhh:.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He’s about the best she can do. She needs to just accept that.

if she could do better, she wouldn’t be in tv trying to find a man

she might have luck getting a much older guy, but I doubt she wants that.

He can do better than her
he's in his mid 40s, in shape on radio no kids and living in Atlanta

she's in her early 40's 4 miscarriages on her record

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Na, other races establish more trust in relationships. What I mean by that, is that a woman will be the breadwinner while the man finishes up school. He'll then turn around and get a good job with his degree while she finishes up school. The relationship is a lifelong business investment for both partners to grow. Neither one is thinking about ripping the other off. That is what a real relationship should be.

The simple fix is to not invest in birds. Btw, dude's response in that video is weak. The woman was 100% right.

breh it is not exclusive when it comes to race. In fact, it relates more with generational economical social classes and it trickles down. Typically, sahm tend to be married to men that are earning well above average. As in being comfortably middle class.

And since most of the population is of working class. It is not unusual for the woman to work longer and to chip in.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
The white man is a mufukka...give the sistas the higher paying jobs than they do black men knowing how black women are going to react to black men if they make more money than them financially.

Psychological warfare on the diabolical tip.

Men have the nature of building. Women dont. If women did then a mans income wouldnt matter hence why you empower the people who dont care to build and watch them crumble even with so called “progress”.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
nah thats not true.
Like I said my mom made almost 40% what my dad made while they both worked (he's retired now) my mom is still working

Many variables at play
You have to factor in
Women of yesteryear don’t exist in this climate
It’s very rare you meet a woman that wants a true partnership
That knows how to be a wife/mother
And still has ambition to getting it in her career
Most of these women just want The Real Housewives experience
My generation was Sex and The City
But even with some of those women seeking that Carrie lifestyle
If they really was fukking with you
They would make it work and see you through to the fruits of your labor
A lot of women don’t understand that now
Inflation, Median Incomes, Wage Stagnation, COL
Are all out of wack and fukked up
Most people are one to maybe two paychecks away
From being homeless
This pandemic definitely showed that
So they want this High Value Man(I hate that term by the way:russ:)
And want him to be only committed to her
That ain’t going to happen sis:mjlol:
A nikka grinded all his life
Probably was called all kinds of lame and other shyt growing up
Now he has a bag with real wealth coming in
And can have any woman
Any day of the week:francis:
Women truly don’t understand having somebody you can work with
Combine resources
And live a comfortable, productive life
Gotta keep up with the Birkin instagram:francis:

Last edited:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
the wife and I watch this show (so many bad brauds on there, this season is ehh, but them first two seasons in Atl:banderas:)

I was disappointed in Nya, we liked her but she flipped on breh and made me change my opinion of her. Then she started going heavy to other breh with the salt and pepper beard who talk too much lmbo. We was like, “All because of that answer?” Smh she trippin, and goin find herself off the show too!

We love this show and Put A Ring On It, another one on OWN

we haven’t watched put a ring on it yet but ready to love been our shyt since the first season

I agree these joints are lacking compared to the first two. It is something about the one with the fro tho. Like a quiet seductiveness about her.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
It seems like many of these types of women don’t wanna work or be housewives. It’s just housewives seems like the easier option. If she don’t show housewife quality or actions on a daily basis then you are most likely getting fooled. She’s not gonna magically change and become a productive housewife overnight.

If she has a junky room, don’t got a good diet, no organization, financial management, in debt, how the hell is she gonna be in a position to want a man to pay everything and she takes care of the home? She’ll probably use the joint account money to hire a maid.

:mjlol:

Bumblebreh

Daps
Can't expect a woman to get with a man that makes less than her honestly. Can't expect a woman to be attracted to a man that breaks out a calculator when the bill comes so he can divide what he ordered.

It's one thing if you're in a relationship and she starts making more money than you but women are hypergamous by nature
...they'll always treat a man better by how much money he makes...most men will lose their woman if they lost their job and didn't get another one promptly.

The game is the game so you can either participate or spectate.

No it is social conditioning. Environmental and upbringing plays a big factor when it comes to hypergamy. Most women are not going to be in a position to be hypergamous. Women that were raised in developing countries are more hypergamous.
A man cannot just depend on money if he wants to keep the woman. Because sure you can attract certain types, but they will not stick around. Money cannot make up for a lack of personality and physical attraction.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Remember that LSA thread where all those chicks were talking about how they lie to their partners about their real income, and how they save money in the relationship while he takes on most of the finance while they keep hidden accounts? That shyt bothered me for real. Like you know that shyt happens, but watching these birds openly admit to that shyt like it was par for course hit different.

This is kinda why the whole MGTOW shyt started.

As a single successful dude who played by the rules to get where he's at, what's the point of marriage when the risk is mostly yours to take on if it fails? Even if it doesn't there's a high chance you end up in a stuck in a reduced-quality-of-life loop where you're just going through the motions because you feel like you have to, or because divorce is a hassle. You've both grown apart but she stays with you because she needs you financially, and you with her because you don't want to take the financial hit, so you just settle on being miserable forever.. I'd rather roll and die dolo than live like that.. there is way too much world and life to take in for me to make a single person rob me of it because they need a life crutch.

Granted, we know these types do not represent all women, and there are lots of good women out there who genuinely want a partner they can build with, but you gotta admit, the current optics are completely fukked up.

The bigger issue here though, is how the current state of capitalism is pitting men and women against each other, fighting for the same piece of pie. Marriage/partnership has always been a great to build wealth, but now it's more like a great way or option to survive.

Last edited:

Bumblebreh

Daps
It seems like many of these types of women don’t wanna work or be housewives. It’s just housewives seems like the easier option. If she don’t show housewife quality or actions on a daily basis then you are most likely getting fooled. She’s not gonna magically change and become a productive housewife overnight.

If she has a junky room, don’t got a good diet, no organization, financial management, in debt, how the hell is she gonna be in a position to want a man to pay everything and she takes care of the home? She’ll probably use the joint account money to hire a maid.

:mjlol:

Women tend to have an exit plan. Alimoney plus child support.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
No it is social conditioning. Environmental and upbringing plays a big factor when it comes to hypergamy. Most women are not going to be in a position to be hypergamous. Women that were raised in developing countries are more hypergamous.
A man cannot just depend on money if he wants to keep the woman. Because sure you can attract certain types, but they will not stick around. Money cannot make up for a lack of personality and physical attraction.
:stopitslime:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
the wife and I watch this show (so many bad brauds on there, this season is ehh, but them first two seasons in Atl:banderas:)

I was disappointed in Nya, we liked her but she flipped on breh and made me change my opinion of her. Then she started going heavy to other breh with the salt and pepper beard who talk too much lmbo. We was like, “All because of that answer?” Smh she trippin, and goin find herself off the show too!

We love this show and Put A Ring On It, another one on OWN

Facts.

Those ATL joints were serious.

:whew:

The baddest one is Adriana. Her body is crazy.

202009-rtl-s2a-cast-adriana-1-2560x1440.jpg

Bumblebreh

Daps

:yeshrug:

Breh it is the truth. There are not enough "high value" men to go around, and I am including all races.Only a small percentage of men who are not boomers can provide the american dream lifestyle. Most women are going to date a regular guy with a regular salary. Hypergamy has had a massive decline since more women have caught up with men when it comes to education and employment.