Breh wanted 50/50 & to “Fill The Gaps” ... peep the look on her face

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Can't expect a woman to get with a man that makes less than her honestly. Can't expect a woman to be attracted to a man that breaks out a calculator when the bill comes so he can divide what he ordered.

It's one thing if you're in a relationship and she starts making more money than you but women are hypergamous by nature...they'll always treat a man better by how much money he makes...most men will lose their woman if they lost their job and didn't get another one promptly.

The game is the game so you can either participate or spectate.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Can't expect a woman to get with a man that makes less than her honestly. Can't expect a woman to be attracted to a man that breaks out a calculator when the bill comes so he can divide what he ordered.

It's one thing if you're in a relationship and she starts making more money than you but women are hypergamous by nature...they'll always treat a man better by how much money he makes...most men will lose their woman if they lost their job and didn't get another one promptly.

The game is the game so you can either participate or spectate.

this might true but plenty of high earning men can’t keep a women for sh*t. There’s more things to it.

3rd Koast Kang

Superstar
Daps
the wife and I watch this show (so many bad brauds on there, this season is ehh, but them first two seasons in Atl:banderas:)

I was disappointed in Nya, we liked her but she flipped on breh and made me change my opinion of her. Then she started going heavy to other breh with the salt and pepper beard who talk too much lmbo. We was like, “All because of that answer?” Smh she trippin, and goin find herself off the show too!

We love this show and Put A Ring On It, another one on OWN

I don’t like how she shytted on dude at the end of the episode. She tried to play like she wasn’t feeling him and all the interest was one sided.

and yeah ol boy with the braces does talk too much :russ:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I went on a date with a girl off Tinder (won’t say who she is), and she owned two businesses in the Bronx and is currently a millionaire. I guess that makes me weak?

Women making more money than men is becoming more common these days anyway. As a man as long as you can take care of your else and a women/child with your income it doesn’t really matter if she makes more than you.

If you're able to lock her down... Let me know how it goes. That's all I'm saying. Women dating down financially will always come to resent the man. But I would be interested in your personal account.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
If you're able to lock her down... Let me know how it goes. That's all I'm saying. Women dating down financially will always come to resent the man. But I would be interested in your personal account.

Nah we went on a date. I end moving on from her. But I remember when we initially spoke she told me she is aware at her stage she will make more than 99% of the men she meets and she is willing to accept that she will be doing most of the “bill” paying around the house.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Daps
The problem with the "BlackGirlMagic" and "Yaassss" era of feminism is that women want to be a reflection of a man in charge but don't want any of the responsibilities. Can't scream you strong and independent and still want to be taken care of. A lot of women are delusional when it comes to this.:camby:

And with that said a man should always see himself as the leader. This goofy nikka said he gonna fall back and defer to her because he knows his place.:mindblown:
Gotta handle those responsibilities. How you going half on the mortgage??:why:

Jerz

All Star
Daps
You can lead and make sure matters get handled in the household- without solely paying for all of it. Women just want that free ride and easy path. But you have no guarantees that one day she won't switch up on you- regardless. So u a damn fool if you pay for everything. Kids and elderly parents get that free pass

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
The first 33 seconds were uncomfortable and emasculating. He looks and sounds like LaKeith Stanfield.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
This constant obsession black people have on social media with paying the bills is crazy to me. Did no one's parents having a joint checking (and savings) account? :gucci:

It’s really just all a mind game. The people who don’t mind contributing aren’t talking that much on social media like the blood suckers are.

Also we are going through a transition. A lot of these kids grew up with their grand parents and parents from the old days so they are refusing to adjust to today’s standards.