Breh wanted 50/50 & to “Fill The Gaps” ... peep the look on her face

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Most women are hypergamous. Women are attracted to status and wealth moreso than anything else. With wealth comes status with wealth and status comes power and protection. If a woman has more wealth than a particular man, what does she need him for? He cannot provide a lifestyle that feeds into the hypergamous nature of a woman. Therefore the attraction wanes, you can see it happening in real time in the video provided in the OP. That is why a man should never be ok with a woman outperforming him financially. For hundreds of thousands of years or thousands of years, whichever you choose to believe, the human man has been the protector and provider while the human woman has been the nurturer whether through means of evolution or it being ordained. This has been ENCODED within us from the beginning of our existence. You think that's just going to go away within the last 50 years of this "shift?"

Patrice O'Neal coined it perfectly when it comes to women and relationships - women don't want to win they want a winner.

I didn't even go in on how the guy is not exhibiting any traits of being a leader of the relationship in what he said. That's a whole other situation we can go into if you'd like.

This video has so much to unpack :banderas: I love it.

This is true... but you're leaving out a very important factor for why women are out here fukking broke men.

Women want it ALL. They want a man that is a provider but also has good genes.That has also been encoded from the beginning of our existence.

The problem is that younger women tend not to care about a provider since they're usually under their parents' wing.

So, they spend their early years with guys they just find physically attractive and as they get older they expect that man to become a provider.

However, the more physically attractive men have zero incentive to provide. He gets to pass on his DNA for free.

The guys who are actually willing to provide aren't always physically attractive, so the woman gets stuck in a way until she becomes desperate in her 40s

The lucky women are the ones that found a guy who was attractive and also willing to provide.

The smart women are the ones that realize they can't have everything and simply found a guy they like enough to build a future with.

Superstar
Daps
Women: We want equality and equal treatment plus the ability to have input in making decisions that affect a relationship
Men: Okay here's 50% of the expenses
Women: NO NOT LIKE THAT!

:mjlol: fukk outta here
she wasn't a feminist

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Exactly 50/50 is a great deal. Now she gets to save 650 a month extra. The hos are just the worst.

Imagine taking care of a whole grown human being woman while she saves her own money. nikkaz are actually ok with this? Couldn't be me. My girl will be paying 50/50 or she can step.

Ill do nice things for her and take her on trips and shyt if I see that she's a rider and she's building with me. I thought marriage was a partnership.

Exactly breh, these hoes can either take it or leave it :manny:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug:

Breh it is the truth. There are not enough "high value" men to go around, and I am including all races.Only a small percentage of men who are not boomers can provide the american dream lifestyle. Most women are going to date a regular guy with a regular salary. Hypergamy has had a massive decline since more women have caught up with men when it comes to education and employment.
Hypergamy is in their nature. A chick who makes $2 million will still want a guy who makes $5 million.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Hypergamy is in their nature. A chick who makes $2 million will still want a guy who makes $5 million.

Breh I am only saying that women tend to be more hypergamous if they are presented an opportunity. My argument is that most women are not presented the opportunity, and they were not taught to be hypergamous. So most women will just go for the regular guy. Lori harvey can marry a rich or wealthy guy as the ball is in her favour.The chick that work in your local walmart is not going to have the same options or thought process.

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
In general.. the last thing you want is for your daughter to be feeding and providing for a dude. And if she has to take time off work to raise his child, that family begins to struggle because breh cannot carry the load. It’s weak.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Breh I am only saying that women tend to be more hypergamous if they are presented an opportunity. My argument is that most women are not presented the opportunity, and they were not taught to be hypergamous. So most women will just go for the regular guy. Lori harvey can marry a rich or wealthy guy as the ball is in her favour.The chick that work in your local walmart is not going to have the same options or thought process.
The chick at the local Walmart is getting bagged and access to high earning brehs as well. bytch just has to look good enough and she will get someone shooting they shot.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Nah nikka. The wife needs to contribute in some fashion or we not getting married. If I’m paying everything myself, I can be by myself. That sounds like paying for a grown ass adult. Either she putting something on the bills or her salary is going to our savings and investments so we can stack. I’m cool with a 60% 40% breakdown but if she ain’t doing nothing at all, she can go find another nikka.

That’s my philosophy. I’m not about to stress myself out trying to carry an entire household in the 21st century economy.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I don’t understand. When you get married, aren’t both your salaries being put in one account to pay the household bills and to save? Or do these foolish broads expect the husband to pay for everything while they keep separate accounts? Help me out here :patrice:

Yes. They fully expect their money to be kept in their own little side account for their own enjoyment.

And the man’s money should carry the household.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
From my experiences in listening to white and Hispanic people in long term relationships. It's not my philosophy but I believe it works. I had a racist coworker tell me how his wife was the breadwinner while he finished up school and how he's paying it forward to her.

Hispanic guy that I worked in oil and gas with, they hustled to get where they're at. He worked real estate as a broker and is a millionaire cause his wife helped him. Now she's financially comfortable working as his receptionist.

As black people, we want the get rich quick scheme and we're listening to these dumb birds that feed us bird food instead of the good women that help us fish for life. We have a history of choosing bad investments because we think with our dikks and not our minds.

I’ve heard similar stories from my Indian colleagues.

This silly stuff about who pays bills is largely something Black people are stuck on. We cannot get the basics of the mechanics of relationships right.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
It seems like many of these types of women don’t wanna work or be housewives. It’s just housewives seems like the easier option. If she don’t show housewife quality or actions on a daily basis then you are most likely getting fooled. She’s not gonna magically change and become a productive housewife overnight.

If she has a junky room, don’t got a good diet, no organization, financial management, in debt, how the hell is she gonna be in a position to want a man to pay everything and she takes care of the home? She’ll probably use the joint account money to hire a maid.

:mjlol:

This describes a woman I dated. This woman said she wanted to be a housewife, but also wanted a maid. :skip: