Breh wanted 50/50 & to “Fill The Gaps” ... peep the look on her face

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Man, I need to move to ATL and find a woman since most dudes there are gay leaving the women with a scarcity mindset and no delusions of grandeur.

sicksoulja

All Star
Daps
Well I guess I am a shyt ass husband cause me and my wife been splitting shyt from the jump. I pay a little bit more, because I make a lil bit more. 2 checks 1 account shyts split, pay what you can just like that.

I have one question if both man and woman both make let’s say 50k and the man is paying all the bills. What the fk the woman is doing with her money?!?!? Naw man I don’t roll like that there needs to be some kind of structure I am not going to be bussing my ass while she does whatever naw B.

There have been plenty times when my lady either got hurt and couldn’t work and I held it down. It’s the same way with her when I fall off she holds it down, y’all there to pick each other up. This COVID shyt put things to test my job got put on hold and my lady held shyt down! I love her for that she did what she suppose to do.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Yikes. I’ve never seen this show. Her facial expression, I’m dead. I see where both of them kind of fumbled this situation. His explanation seemed very weak, he didn’t seem confident in expressing his feelings. Almost like he just wants to follow her lead and let her wear the pants and call the shots.

I know two bw who are in that position(as breadwinners) both of their husbands are in freelance roles where they work from home and make less money so do more with the kids. Both have been married for a while. So it works out well for them. both of these women were my bosses,(one still is) I think this dynamic is the only way these women could shine in the workplace the way they want and still have kids/family. They are both very ambitious women, and I wouldn’t describe them as nurturing or soft. In fact I hate saying this but they are straight up bytches. Very hostile, always have an attitude, very cold. My boss right now has an HR case against her from my coworkers because they just not used to dealing with that type of bw. They both also overwork and don’t seem to be as into their kids as their husbands. Very controlling etc. Their husbands are actually the complete opposite. Warm, friendly, nurturing men. Probably similar to this guy. I think that’s the type of woman he’d need to be with.

Since I haven’t seen this show I don’t know what she’s like, but some women especially over ambitious career oriented types do better with this type of man. He obviously isn’t right for a more traditional woman. He might be used to dating women that aren’t traditional, so he probably figured that with the fact that she hasn’t settled down by her age and with her profession/career that she was not necessarily a super traditional woman.

Unfortunately I think a lot of people covet a lifestyle that they’ve never experienced and think it’s for them. Some women want to be sahm only to discover it’s not for them, and they realize they actually do better working. And vice versus. Reminds me of this show I used to love, Desperate Housewives, lol, you saw different types of marriage dynamics and preferences among the women. The housewife that just wants to be taken care of, the woman who loves being a sahm, the woman who desperately wants to work and not be a sahm, the women who are terrible mothers and don’t want to work, the single mom, etc, etc. the key is finding the right dynamic.

I don’t think anything is wrong with her for wanting a provider or with him for not wanting to be the main provider. They just need to find a counterpart that wants what they want.

What I’m curious about is why she just didn’t communicate the big reason she is seeking a provider(stress and pregnancy). From the clip I don’t see her mention that to him. I also think that regardless of whether she stays at home or works, because of her age and the number of miscarriages she’s had, she may not be able to have a child naturally. I still think it’s best for women to try to have kids before 40. After that it becomes too high risk.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:yeshrug:

Breh it is the truth. There are not enough "high value" men to go around, and I am including all races.Only a small percentage of men who are not boomers can provide the american dream lifestyle. Most women are going to date a regular guy with a regular salary. Hypergamy has had a massive decline since more women have caught up with men when it comes to education and employment.
Plenty of simps tho chief.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What a weak ass man...

It doesn't even have to do with him splitting the bills.

First thing, a man should NEVER be ok with his woman making more than him.
Wife has made more than me up until this year.

Only cats marrying birdbrains and/or have insecurities have this problem.

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

I'm gonna make some snacks right quick. Please explain this for me fam.

Most women are hypergamous. Women are attracted to status and wealth moreso than anything else. With wealth comes status with wealth and status comes power and protection. If a woman has more wealth than a particular man, what does she need him for? He cannot provide a lifestyle that feeds into the hypergamous nature of a woman. Therefore the attraction wanes, you can see it happening in real time in the video provided in the OP. That is why a man should never be ok with a woman outperforming him financially. For hundreds of thousands of years or thousands of years, whichever you choose to believe, the human man has been the protector and provider while the human woman has been the nurturer whether through means of evolution or it being ordained. This has been ENCODED within us from the beginning of our existence. You think that's just going to go away within the last 50 years of this "shift?"

Patrice O'Neal coined it perfectly when it comes to women and relationships - women don't want to win they want a winner.

I didn't even go in on how the guy is not exhibiting any traits of being a leader of the relationship in what he said. That's a whole other situation we can go into if you'd like.

This video has so much to unpack :banderas: I love it.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way some of these couples talk about bills and who will pay what is kinda petty and bound to cause trouble. Whatever money comes into the household whether it's split 100:0, 70:30 or 50:50 belongs to the household and should be spent on bills and other expenses as a household.

Of course that ratio would change over time as the woman work less or not at all to stay home and raise kids if the household can afford it but this shyt about I pay this and I pay that would only lead to pettiness