Breh wanted 50/50 & to “Fill The Gaps” ... peep the look on her face

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
I would. I think men should be more involved with parenting, especially as women start to develop more professionally. I’ve seen this dynamic play out well and as long as the family functions, it’s great. Men need to stop basing their identities and importance on finances, because it’s easily replaceable.

IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE MEN PLACE ALL THEIR WORTH IN THE MONEY THEY MAKE AND GET MAD WHEN WOMEN MIRROR THAT.

Superstar
Daps
Na, other races establish more trust in relationships. What I mean by that, is that a woman will be the breadwinner while the man finishes up school. He'll then turn around and get a good job with his degree while she finishes up school. The relationship is a lifelong business investment for both partners to grow. Neither one is thinking about ripping the other off. That is what a real relationship should be.

The simple fix is to not invest in birds. Btw, dude's response in that video is weak. The woman was 100% right.

was this apart of some study or just a general belief you hold?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
was this apart of some study or just a general belief you hold?
From my experiences in listening to white and Hispanic people in long term relationships. It's not my philosophy but I believe it works. I had a racist coworker tell me how his wife was the breadwinner while he finished up school and how he's paying it forward to her.

Hispanic guy that I worked in oil and gas with, they hustled to get where they're at. He worked real estate as a broker and is a millionaire cause his wife helped him. Now she's financially comfortable working as his receptionist.

As black people, we want the get rich quick scheme and we're listening to these dumb birds that feed us bird food instead of the good women that help us fish for life. We have a history of choosing bad investments because we think with our dikks and not our minds.

Superstar
Daps
ok i'm watching the season and he was definitely dead wrong for pursuing her.

their first interaction on screen she tells him she's a lady, doesn't approach men, let's men do what they're supposed to do & is old school. what about that screams modern feminist?

he says that's how things are supposed to be - implying he was on the same page with gender roles. knowing he wanted a household he barely participates in why even go after her?

i'll keep watching to see if either changes their tune to make his comments make more sense like maybe he was mocking some statement she made, but so far he seems like a nut

for her, i really don't think a "man with swag" is the guy who will fit what she wants. u gotta let that go.

edit - ok i agree she had the right to back away but she could've been less mean in the episode. he did try to reword his answer to fit her liking, and i'd think if they genuinely liked one another she'd give him a second listen. she should also be careful being thirsty for men who simply tell her what she wants to hear. edwin did and she was all over him. actions>words.

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I don’t understand. When you get married, aren’t both your salaries being put in one account to pay the household bills and to save? Or do these foolish broads expect the husband to pay for everything while they keep separate accounts? Help me out here :patrice:
A lot of weak coli clowns are actually living like this:mjlol:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
Watched this last night. She had been feeling dude all season. That one response flipped her whole perspective.

and got him sent home :sadcam:
Dudes out here literally talking themselves outta the p*ssy. If I had a dollar for every time I heard a woman say "He was fine, until he opened his mouth." :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don’t understand. When you get married, aren’t both your salaries being put in one account to pay the household bills and to save? Or do these foolish broads expect the husband to pay for everything while they keep separate accounts? Help me out here :patrice:

Many women want you to pay while they spend there money on themselves

my parents been married for 38 years my mom always made more than my dad

They got paid it went into one account and bills were paid that way

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
In all honesty

Both in my opinion want to live above they means , for the specific reason they doing this show

These black people I see doing these shows , really be trying to be something they not

it’s like fukk living in a nice AFFORDABLE CRIB AND LETS GET THIS OVER PRICE shyt

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Many women want you to pay while they spend there money on themselves

my parents been married for 38 years my mom always made more than my dad

They got paid it went into one account and bills were paid that way

Bingo... my dad was actually making way more than my mom but he made sure a lot of his money went for the bills and once his car and home was paid off he started throwing extra money in his own savings account

times are different now.. u got black medium households where the medium income is only $40,000 a year but many want to live in $200,000 homes and not want they can afford which could be 80 to 100 k

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
What a weak ass man...

It doesn't even have to do with him splitting the bills.

First thing, a man should NEVER be ok with his woman making more than him.

I went on a date with a girl off Tinder (won’t say who she is), and she owned two businesses in the Bronx and is currently a millionaire. I guess that makes me weak?

Women making more money than men is becoming more common these days anyway. As a man as long as you can take care of yourself and a women/child with your income it doesn’t really matter if she makes more than you.

Last edited:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Watched this last night. She had been feeling dude all season. That one response flipped her whole perspective.

and got him sent home :sadcam:

the wife and I watch this show (so many bad brauds on there, this season is ehh, but them first two seasons in Atl:banderas:)

I was disappointed in Nya, we liked her but she flipped on breh and made me change my opinion of her. Then she started going heavy to other breh with the salt and pepper beard who talk too much lmbo. We was like, “All because of that answer?” Smh she trippin, and goin find herself off the show too!

We love this show and Put A Ring On It, another one on OWN