Breh wanted 50/50 & to “Fill The Gaps” ... peep the look on her face

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day, a man should be able to hold down all the Bill's regardless as if hes living alone.

And if you get married, always have a stash she dont know about just in case :mjpls:

If she wants a bigger place, that's when she can contribute. It really just depends on what lifestyle she wants to live :manny:

Nah nikka. The wife needs to contribute in some fashion or we not getting married. If I’m paying everything myself, I can be by myself. That sounds like paying for a grown ass adult. Either she putting something on the bills or her salary is going to our savings and investments so we can stack. I’m cool with a 60% 40% breakdown but if she ain’t doing nothing at all, she can go find another nikka.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I don’t understand. When you get married, aren’t both your salaries being put in one account to pay the household bills and to save? Or do these foolish broads expect the husband to pay for everything while they keep separate accounts? Help me out here :patrice:

Yep. Until it’s time to dip lol.

That way they can use your spousal / child support money and use their stash for an emergency.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We also need more women at home with the kids, and stop sending them to daycare and those old lady babysitters.
Why can’t men stay at home with their children? If they are underemployed/making less, I don’t see the issue. Also there is nothing wrong with daycare. My provider is black, a small business owner and employs other black men and women at her centers. Children are well cared for while parents handle their business and go to work; married black couples and single parents of both genders.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
chick is 41, she not going to give anyone no damn kids so she may as well just find a 50 50 partner and they just live their lives together and maybe adopt. Her having a kid at that age with a man just as old is kind of selfish imo.

:heh: how is waiting until you’re more established financially and mentally, selfish?

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
Why can’t men stay at home with their children? If they are underemployed/making less, I don’t see the issue. Also there is nothing wrong with daycare. My provider is black, a small business owner and employs other black men and women at her centers. Children are well cared for while parents handle their business and go to work; married black couples and single parents of both genders.

That isn't a man anyone would want to be with.

Daps
Why can’t men stay at home with their children? If they are underemployed/making less, I don’t see the issue. Also there is nothing wrong with daycare. My provider is black, a small business owner and employs other black men and women at her centers. Children are well cared for while parents handle their business.

Because black men need to be leaders and providers in their home. Little boys don’t need to live with the example of their fathers cooking and cleaning, while mom works. And women are not respecting men who do that.

This is one of the problems we’re dealing with in the black community. Too many of us saw our mothers doing all the work, and boys don’t want to be responsible, and don’t know how to lead a household.

If he’s underemployed, he should be working to change that. I understand it is very difficult to survive with one income, but we need to get into the habit of putting effort into bettering ourselves.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That isn't a man anyone would want to be with.
I would. I think men should be more involved with parenting, especially as women start to develop more professionally. I’ve seen this dynamic play out well and as long as the family functions, it’s great. Men need to stop basing their identities and importance on finances, because it’s easily replaceable.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because black men need to be leaders and providers in their home. Little boys don’t need to live with the example of their fathers cooking and cleaning, while mom works. And women are not respecting men who do that.

This is one of the problems we’re dealing with in the black community. Too many of us saw our mothers doing all the work, and boys don’t want to be responsible, and don’t know how to lead a household.

If he’s underemployed, he should be working to change that. I understand it is very difficult to survive with one income, but we need to get into the habit of putting effort into bettering ourselves.

The problem in our community is ONE parent doing all the work, leading to a gross imbalance. I think black boys would fare better if their father’s did more of the nurturing. Black boys need to see men being useful to the household, other than absent through so called providing.

Also just because you’re not commuting and slaving away at work daily doesn’t mean you can’t make money, especially in these times.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
In all fairness, men of other races are much more willing to let a woman stay home, and not as focused on her finances. This is just what I’ve seen from work and socializing.

:hubie:

:sas1:

Sure she’s not settling?
Na, other races establish more trust in relationships. What I mean by that, is that a woman will be the breadwinner while the man finishes up school. He'll then turn around and get a good job with his degree while she finishes up school. The relationship is a lifelong business investment for both partners to grow. Neither one is thinking about ripping the other off. That is what a real relationship should be.

The simple fix is to not invest in birds. Btw, dude's response in that video is weak. The woman was 100% right.