Breh wanted 50/50 & to “Fill The Gaps” ... peep the look on her face

DJSmooth

Superstar
Daps
Not a good match.

On another note, if we trying to end patriarchy then let’s end patriarchy. Can’t pick and choose what parts you like and what parts you don’t.

I'm all for ending the patriarchy. The woman should woman up and pay all the bills. Her money is our money and my money is my money. Who is raising these women? They need their mother in their life. :jawalrus:

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE ONLY TIME YOU WORRY ABOUT YOUR LADY'S CHECK IS WHEN YOUR WORRY ABOUT HER BOSSING UP ON YOU.

Well, yes. No woman will be "bossing up on" me as a man in a relationship. I wouldn't say it's something I'm worried about but something I don't tolerate. I deal with only feminine women.

Daps
Right

:mjlol:

When couples from other ethnic groups are winning because of pooling their money together.

In all fairness, men of other races are much more willing to let a woman stay home, and not as focused on her finances. This is just what I’ve seen from work and socializing.

:hubie:

Been together off and on for over a decade.....

:sas1:

Sure she’s not settling?

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I googled her and her name is nyya and this is her response to the criticism:

According to the site she’s 41 and the guy Kris works in the radio industry.

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
I pay the rent and car insurance. The biggest bills in the house. I wish my bytch would fix her lips to emasculate me over her paying some little ass utility bills.

She’d gain ALL the bills instantly. I can easily go move into me a new spot about $600 less and gain an extra $220/month on top of that from her insurance.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
You never tell a woman you wanna do 50/50 outright. You just let that shyt happen later on.

The chick didn’t seem too upset about it, her mama did though.

“I don’t need no man!! Unless he paying 100%.”

:yeshrug: I always do, or rather did when I was dating.

Same roll eyes type of shyt from women.... "you not a real man then... yadda yaddaa..."

I just said, "I don't need to take on your expenses in order to be happy in my life. And so if you have decided you want to be the type of woman who depends on a man for everything her whole life I have no problem with that. But don't be upset with me for wanting a woman who can bring something to the table."

That pretty much ended the conversation.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In all fairness, men of other races are much more willing to let a woman stay home, and not as focused on her finances. This is just what I’ve seen from work and socializing.

Sure she’s not settling?

Positive..... She got plenty of suitors..... I just might be a helluva nikka.... Maybe you just can’t relate.... :obama:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sure she’s not settling?
We are not other races. We need to move the way that works best for us and most times it’s pooling resources.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I googled her and her name is nyya and this is her response to the criticism:

According to the site she’s 41 and the guy Kris works in the radio industry.

chick is 41, she not going to give anyone no damn kids so she may as well just find a 50 50 partner and they just live their lives together and maybe adopt. Her having a kid at that age with a man just as old is kind of selfish imo.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Soon as that nikka said "that's a....conversation to be had." :mjlol::mjlol:

You know he was just making that shyt up as he went along. He was looking for a meal ticket and got exposed :mjlol:

yeah he was freestyling trying to give an empowerment speech and kept fumbling because he didnt believe anything he said,