Breh wanted 50/50 & to “Fill The Gaps” ... peep the look on her face

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Yep. When he said "I know you make way more money than me" and "fill in the gaps" the light went off in her head and she lost all attraction, like flipping a switch. My mother was screaming at the tv:mjlol:

Her and her friend made the same face

:usure:

And the box just dried up.

:lolbron:

Last edited:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
She was absolutely right to,breh talking about he will sit back and wait to fill his role and fill in the gaps as she sees fit:mjlol:

She had to even tell him "Isn't that the mans job to lead,and womans job to fill gaps as he sees fit:gucci:?" is what she was basically getting at. He proved she would have to wear the pants,added with his goofiness it was a bad combo. Obviously it can go either way,some women will be outraged if you tell them they will not be able to work and will be home makers. He should have no apologies about splitting everything until they are married or completely in a commited relationship though. But I wouldn't move a woman into my place until we were alredy solidified to that extent anyway.

Yep. When he said "I know you make way more money than me" and "fill in the gaps" the light went off in her head and she lost all attraction, like flipping a switch. My mother was screaming at the tv:mjlol:

“fill in the gaps” was a sick response. You can justify splitting the bills BUT fill in the gaps was wild.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
At the end of the day, a man should be able to hold down all the Bill's regardless as if hes living alone.

And if you get married, always have a stash she dont know about just in case :mjpls:

If she wants a bigger place, that's when she can contribute. It really just depends on what lifestyle she wants to live :manny: