Breh shows why Chinese cars aren't sold in America. UPDATE: Mexico getting CEVs

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

U9 is designed by Wolfgang Josef Egger who formerly served as a head designer for the European luxury car brands Alfa Romeo, Audi and Lamborghini, and currently as the head designer for Chinese electric vehicle manufacturer BYD Auto.

Check this: This car almost weighs as much as the Tesla Cybertuck.

This supercar is a high-performing fukking tank that won't tear like a piece of paper.

The Supercar with the Lowest Maintenance Cost and it jumps.

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Man, they got a pick up truck they're revealing in Mexico this week.

If it can tank turn that's going to be the whole new ideal "Working Man's Truck". Versatile, practical, efficient and cheap.

U.S and Japanese exports going to get killed selling pickups. Why would someone get a Toyota Tacoma when this tank turning, EV is cheaper, as reliable and getting the job done easier and more efficiently?
exactly. The Only reason Ford is making money is because no car has the power of a Ford 150, 350 etc.

But even though we had to buy american in Aghanistan we had tons of Taco's and Tundras because they were more manuverable nimble and better rock climbers ( a Jeep wagon is still the best rock climber) but a SUV that can traverse a small stream and do a Tank Turn??? That vehicle is selling and in the next war US soliders will be using them except if we go to war with China itself.

Then they have all those features at a cheap price point I can see mexicans who need security flocking to this not to mention the Off road community.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
yanks or chinese breh ?
The Brits. Jaguars been trash since forever Land rovers used to good til Toyota Land Crusiers came through and crused the buildings.

You hardly see Land Rovers in Arusha TZ no more everyone has a Land Cruiser.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Yeah, this has me looking funny at American automakers.

If the Chinese are able to manufacture a car that has more features than their American counterpart(s) at a fraction of the cost, then why the fukk do they not do the BARE MINIMUM and elevate their cars' features to that level WITHOUT calling it a new trim and slapping an extra 5-10k on the MSRP?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

If the Chinese are able to manufacture a car that has more features than their American counterpart(s) at a fraction of the cost, then why the fukk do they not do the BARE MINIMUM and elevate their cars' features to that level WITHOUT calling it a new trim and slapping an extra 5-10k on the MSRP?
I guess because they spend all the money on CEO pay, marketing random CAFE regulations and pensions of long retired autoworkers.,

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The Brits. Jaguars been trash since forever Land rovers used to good til Toyota Land Crusiers came through and crused the buildings.

You hardly see Land Rovers in Arusha TZ no more everyone has a Land Cruiser.

All the highest class brands are/were british but yeah not much good gets engineered in blighty these days

:hubie:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

One other reason is the whole resale and repair ecosystem in the states.

In all other countries they have maybe a assembly factory a couple of showrooms for major brands and independant shops. They don't have specialized parts and specialized mechanics to fix fukked up problems like they do in america. If a card is a piece of shyt in the 3rd world it's abandoned quickly and word gets around and no one buys it.

Buy a Ford Tempo and it's a piece of shyt and the car is resold and some broke ass person spends a third of their salary keeping it on the road whereas in the thirld world that car would be in a landfill somewhere.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
All the highest class brands are/were british but yeah not much good gets engineered in blighty these days

:hubie:
Yep they been fukking up for years as a flabbyhead I remember when they tried to market Sterling cars as an entrylevel high end car.

Schockingly enough those little metros are sold as High end and when I was in the UK them shyts were for first time car owners only.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
The maintenance on one of those would be wild, imagine looking for someone who can work on one in the west lol
:scust: