Breh intellectually destroys Joe Rogan

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Ivan Van Sertima is the editor, but it’s a collection of essays from black scholars.

Yeah I was just reading about him.

From what I"ve read, Christopher himself said Africans were in the Americas first and Native Americans confirmed it.

"In his Journal of the Second Voyage, Columbus wrote that when he reached Haiti, then labeled Espanola, the native people told him that black skinned people had come from the south and southeast in ships trading in gold tipped metal spears. The following is recorded in Raccolta, part I, volume I: “Columbus wanted to find out what the Indians of Espanola had told him, that had come from the south and southeast, [N]egro people who brought those spear points made of a metal which they call guanin, of which he had sent samples to the king and queen for assay and which was found to have 32 parts – 18 of gold, 6 of silver, and 8 of copper.”1"

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

Veteran
Daps
Ill never understand why people make comments about topics that yall KNOW that yall dont know anything about

Whats so difficult about just LEARNING about a topic before attempting to speak on it??

Because there's a bunch of wanna be militants that talk jibberish. If Christianity the white man's religion, why blacks claiming Christianity?

On top of that it's a difficult subject to comprehend.

Last edited:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Ill never understand why people make comments about topics that yall KNOW that yall dont know anything about

Whats so difficult about just LEARNING about a topic before attempting to speak on it??

THAT'S THE THING ABOUT KNOWLEDGE. YOU DON'T KNOW YOU DON'T HAVE IT UNTIL SOMEONE SHOWS YOU.

THE WISE MAN UNDERSTANDS THAT HE KNOWS NOTHING.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Because there's a bunch of wanna be militants that talk jibberish. If Christianity the white man's cutlture, why blacks claiming Christianity?

On top of that it's a difficult subject to comprehend.
Case in point, you just did thr exact same thing again

Christianity originated from the story of Osiris, Isis and Horus, an African spritual fable

Smh

Veteran
Daps
Case in point, you just did thr exact same thing again

Christianity originated from the story of Osiris, Isis and Horus, an African spritual fable

Smh

Actually no, a lot of posters here say Christianity is the white man's religion.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Actually no, a lot of posters here say Christianity is the white man's religion.
You didnt read my post for comprehension at all

Christianity factually originated from the african spiritual fable i just mentioned

Theres literally nothing to debate with respect to that fact

I could care less how impressionable these posters are on you. I just gave you an indisputable fact

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Y'all always running with this narrative that we was everywhere and started everything. What's next, Germany originated from Africans?:martin: I understand white history has a habit of 'Whitening' things out, but come on now

And if we were so great how the hell did we allow ourselves to become slaves:what: We lost damn near everything globally and any remaining hope in Africa itself is being taken by Chinese

Edit:

So I ran into this source. 10 pieces of Evidence that proves Africans did discover America before Columbus:wow:. Excuse my ignorance:hubie:

https://www.lahc.edu/studentservices/aso/bsu/knowyourhistory/10PiecesofEvidenceThatProve.pdf
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/alexander-the-great-was-a-black-man.664098/

invalid

Banned
Daps

How does this work? I’m familiar with the Osiris/Isis/Horus mythology and don’t see the correlation to Christianity unless people are calling them a Trinity?