Breh intellectually destroys Joe Rogan

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
that last '''YEAAAAAA :what: at the end when the clip ended got me though :mjlol:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Adosians have already outdid any african group. No need to go back thousands of years

What group has had a bigger impact than us globally in the last 400 years:francis:

Daps
Y'all always running with this narrative that we was everywhere and started everything. What's next, Germany originated from Africans?:martin: I understand white history has a habit of 'Whitening' things out, but come on now

And if we were so great how the hell did we allow ourselves to become slaves:what: We lost damn near everything globally and any remaining hope in Africa itself is being taken by Chinese

Here we are 1000 some years later trying to get reparations:francis:

Unless you mean to tell me we ran shyt like 5000 B.C. and then we fail as new powers came in

ur white

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Y'all always running with this narrative that we was everywhere and started everything. What's next, Germany originated from Africans?:martin: I understand white history has a habit of 'Whitening' things out, but come on now

And if we were so great how the hell did we allow ourselves to become slaves:what: We lost damn near everything globally and any remaining hope in Africa itself is being taken by Chinese

Here we are 1000 some years later trying to get reparations:francis:

Unless you mean to tell me we ran shyt like 5000 B.C. and then we fail as new powers came in

This post was brought to you by Jesse Lee Peterson.

Peterson.jpg

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
OP this is a good book to check out if you haven’t...I don’t agree w/ the dude in the video’s theory of there being no slave ships or no africans being brought here against their will but I definitely still believe there was an african presence in america prior to columbus...haven’t read it in ages...might need to revisit it myself

beforecolumbus.jpg

Yeah I read that. Haven't in years, need to revisit it

This book is amazing too

61H2pp1DxVL._SX330_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Hotep Jesus is an agent. He found out he could get paid by trolling and buddying up with white supremacists. Starbucks reparations? Y’all fukk with that?

He dropped a needle of truth with a whole bunch of hyperbole.

There wasn’t an African slave trade?

Majority of slaves were captured here? GTFO!!

He should be beaten for spreading lies like that. That actually lets white people off the hook for the transatlantic slave trade atrocity.

I thought the Coli was a bit smarter than this.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Hotep Jesus is an agent. He found out he could get paid by trolling and buddying up with white supremacists. Starbucks reparations? Y’all fukk with that?

He dropped a needle of truth with a whole bunch of hyperbole.

There wasn’t an African slave trade?

Majority of slaves were captured here? GTFO!!

He should be beaten for spreading lies like that. That actually lets white people off the hook for the transatlantic slave trade atrocity.

I thought the Coli was a bit smarter than this.

I could tell you didn't even watch the video. Stop exposing yourself

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“thecoli” is not one person...be more structured in your argument...one person made a thread saying he’s destroying rogan not “thecoli”
[irony] that's how they make arguments on the coli man :troll:[/irony]