Breh intellectually destroys Joe Rogan

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP this is a good book to check out if you haven’t...I don’t agree w/ the dude in the video’s theory of there being no slave ships or no africans being brought here against their will but I definitely still believe there was an african presence in america prior to columbus...haven’t read it in ages...might need to revisit it myself

beforecolumbus.jpg

khross415

All Star
Daps
Y'all always running with this narrative that we was everywhere and started everything. What's next, Germany originated from Africans?:martin: I understand white history has a habit of 'Whitening' things out, but come on now

And if we were so great how the hell did we allow ourselves to become slaves:what: We lost damn near everything globally and any remaining hope in Africa itself is being taken by Chinese

Here we are 1000 some years later trying to get reparations:francis:

Unless you mean to tell me we ran shyt like 5000 B.C. and then we fail as new powers came in

:picard: what in the entire fukk

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
Y'all always running with this narrative that we was everywhere and started everything. What's next, Germany originated from Africans?:martin: I understand white history has a habit of 'Whitening' things out, but come on now

And if we were so great how the hell did we allow ourselves to become slaves:what: We lost damn near everything globally and any remaining hope in Africa itself is being taken by Chinese

Unless you mean to tell me we ran shyt like 5000 B.C. and then we fail as new powers came in
Do you have anything against the documented history or is this just more c00n ramblings like you did in the nail shop thread?

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
The Africans that did sail across landed in present day Mexico not north America

However, austreneans who were the very first tribe out of Africa, to Australia, are ancestors of polynesians also, came to America

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

Understand it took white people 400 yrs to colonize africa they literally only succeeded through espionage at the last minute

And mansa Musa's father did sail to the Americas. Google it literally he was the reason why musa got into power

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
The Africans that did sail across landed in present day Mexico not north America

However, austreneans who were the very first tribe out of Africa, to Australia, are ancestors of polynesians also, came to America
Aboriginals aren't a tribe they are literally categorized as whole nother race of people. Arabs are closer to us genetically than them

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
OP this is a good book to check out if you haven’t...I don’t agree w/ the dude in the video’s theory of there being no slave ships or no africans being brought here against their will but I definitely still believe there was an african presence in america prior to columbus...haven’t read it in ages...might need to revisit it myself

beforecolumbus.jpg

I need to read this

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH