Breh intellectually destroys Joe Rogan

Daps
More bullshyt. Those artifacts were attributed to the Hopewell Culture which was a talking-point for Mormons in seeking to prove their 'theory' regarding an ancient Hebrew culture that came to America, thus proving that the Book of Mormon was actually history instead of a well-known hoax made-up by Joseph Smith.

The ONLY other story regarding ancient African artifacts in America was proven to be a hoax.......

Burrows Cave - Wikipedia

:snooze:

To date, there have been NO African artifacts discovered in America that predate European colonization.​
these folks aint trying to hear no facts.. :mjlol:

i used to be on the same wave for years, myself.. then, found out Sertima wasnt very fact-based..

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Rogan loves having those "types" on his show. Hotep hasn't really done shyt except run his mouth on Twitter. He a younger Isaiah Washington.
Rogan has everybody on his show. What "types" are you talking about. Dude has had Killer Mike to Cornell West to Neil Degrasse Tyson to Dr. Carl Hart to Freeway Rick Ross.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Y'all always running with this narrative that we was everywhere and started everything. What's next, Germany originated from Africans?:martin: I understand white history has a habit of 'Whitening' things out, but come on now

And if we were so great how the hell did we allow ourselves to become slaves:what: We lost damn near everything globally and any remaining hope in Africa itself is being taken by Chinese

Edit:

So I ran into this source. 10 pieces of Evidence that proves Africans did discover America before Columbus:wow:. Excuse my ignorance:hubie:

https://www.lahc.edu/studentservices/aso/bsu/knowyourhistory/10PiecesofEvidenceThatProve.pdf
are you 12 years old?

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Wasn't this the same dude at the convention with all of those Black Trump Supporters?

Hotep Jesus, Maj Toure and a bunch of other c00ns. I don't follow any of this Youtube shyt but I remember they made a video threatening Tariq

Found it. The c00ning starts @ 1:08:00:

Yea, fukk whatever this dude is talking about and fukk Joe Rogan

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
It surely must be against some sort of universal rule to call anybody called a derivative of the name Jesus a c00n . He could be king c00n but it doesn’t sound right .

Sort of like calling 45 Mr President....

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Ill never understand why people make comments about topics that yall KNOW that yall dont know anything about

Whats so difficult about just LEARNING about a topic before attempting to speak on it??

And that’s exactly why I’m still going to neg him regardless of his corny “my bad forgive my ignorance” bullsh*t. Because why did you speak on it in the first place, knowing that you’re ignorant about the topic at hand? It’s one of my biggest pet peeves man. I don’t even understand how people do it. Where do you find the gall to challenge someone on a topic that YOU KNOW YOU'VE NEVER STUDIED OR LOOKED INTO? How far do you have to be stuffed up your own ass to have that level of audacity? The sh*t kills me.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Rogan knew what he was doing bringing this dude on. Speaks right to his MAGA we wuz kangz fanbase.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
More bullshyt. Those artifacts were attributed to the Hopewell Culture which was a talking-point for Mormons in seeking to prove their 'theory' regarding an ancient Hebrew culture that came to America, thus proving that the Book of Mormon was actually history instead of a well-known hoax made-up by Joseph Smith.

The ONLY other story regarding ancient African artifacts in America was proven to be a hoax.......

Burrows Cave - Wikipedia

To date, there have been NO African artifacts discovered in America that predate European colonization.​

these folks aint trying to hear no facts.. :mjlol:

i used to be on the same wave for years, myself.. then, found out Sertima wasnt very fact-based..

I think the problem with alot of ya'll is that you don't understand the terms "AND" and "OR"

You know it can be possible that Africans were in America before Columbus, AND were also enslaved in America? Once doesn't cancel the other

So we both agree that the Moors were black, correct? Unless you disagree with that too

915sfJ+EucL._AC_UY218_ML1_.jpg
41C8RlMklxL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

So how did the Moors get to Europe in the first place? Did they come by walking on the ice during the Ice Age like the White man told you :ohhh:

Nah, they had ships. Moors traveled through the Straight of Gibraltar. Let's look into that

Strait of Gibraltar - Wikipedia

" is a narrow strait that connects the Atlantic Ocean to the Mediterranean Sea and separates Gibraltar and Peninsular Spain in Europe from Morocco in Africa.

The two continents are separated by 14.3 kilometres (8.9 miles; 7.7 nautical miles) of ocean at the Strait's narrowest point "

So you think these Black A Moors all swam through 9 miles of pure ocean?

Black people were seafarers

51jsCMi5VxL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Read this book. Explains all the Black Conquistadors in the 1500s who led ocean exploration of the Americas

ex+pedro+nino.jpg

PEDRO ALONSO NINO

estaban.jpg

Esteban

juan_garrido2-886x625.jpg

Juan Garrido

By your logic.... You know there's way more historians and published books that explains that the ancient Egyptians weren't black, then there are of published books who say that ancient Egyptian was black? They also put by law now that any person from Egypt or Ethiopia that travels to America are to be categorized as white??

So I guess we should just assume since the white man said so, he must be right :mjlol:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
UpAndComing said:
I think the problem with alot of ya'll is that you don't understand the terms "AND" and "OR"

You know it can be possible that Africans were in America before Columbus, AND were also enslaved in America? Once doesn't cancel the other

No, the problem is that YOU don't understand the argument so your entire post is a strawman.

And you can miss me with all the pics/posturing since I already argued that 'Black' people sailed here WITH Europeans when someone tried to argue that the slave trade never happened.

You are MAD late and advancing an argument against.......no one.

Bye.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
No, the problem is that YOU don't understand the argument so your entire post is a strawman.

And you can miss me with all the pics/posturing since I already argued that 'Black' people sailed here WITH Europeans when someone tried to argue that the slave trade never happened.

You are MAD late and advancing an argument against.......no one.

Bye.

I already shown pics/info of the Black Moors sailing ships to Europe on their own, but you haven't addressed that. I wonder why :whoo:

I want you to hold this

:snooze::snooze::snooze::snooze:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
UpAndComing said:
I already shown pics/info of the Black Moors sailing ships to Europe on their own, but you haven't addressed that. I wonder why

Because Europe is almost 5,000 miles away from America and they didn't get here until Europeans began colonizing this country.

Thanks for shooting yourself in the foot.

You lose......AGAIN.

:umad:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Because Europe is almost 5,000 miles away from America and they didn't get here until Europeans began colonizing this country.

Thanks for shooting yourself in the foot.

You lose......AGAIN.

:umad:
You're still dodging again, stay with me now

Why haven't you addressed the pics in my OP of the Egyptians pyramids showing them on boats. And also the facts stated in this thread of Abu Bakr II 's Atlantic Expeditions?

You seem to be good in dodging facts. Let the Juelz begin :ohhh:

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC

Burrows Cave - Wikipedia

Proven by who exactly :mjpls:

I’m not gonna trust people to accurately tell a story of people that don’t look like them.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Daps
Reppin
UpAndComing said:
You're still dodging again, stay with me now

You're retarded and it's easy to keep up with mentally challenged individuals.​

UpAndComing said:
Why haven't you addressed the pics in my OP of the Egyptians pyramids showing them on boats. And also the facts stated in this thread of Abu Bakr II 's Atlantic Expeditions?

1. They used boats to move building materials to the pyramid sites as I stated in another thread where people claimed they couldn't have been built by human beings.....https://www.thecoli.com/posts/4296955/

2. There is no documented evidence, only hearsay, of that expedition and NO artifacts of African origin predating European colonization in America have been found to prove otherwise as I stated a while back here.......https://www.thecoli.com/posts/23549656/

UpAndComing said:
You seem to be good in dodging facts. Let the Juelz begin :ohhh:

You seem to think logical fallacies win arguments.​

:mjlol: