Breh intellectually destroys Joe Rogan

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was objective when I read IVS's book back in high school in the 80's.

He's not a reliable source of information and peer review shows his lapses in judgement and procedure in-full.​

which other peer reviews?

I’m always open to new information

Daps
“it’s not about choosing sides” then goes on to explain why he chose a side...I did in fact watch the entire podcast as I stated I would objectively listen to him even tho I didn’t agree w/ an early point he made and some other points subsequently but even a broken clock is right 2x out the day (ironically somebody else in here said this in another thread unfortunately he’s not too versed on this topic to realize it applies here as well to “hotep jesus”)

one point that dude brought up that I (and others) agreed w/ led to further conversation in which I stated the correct author of the book you mentioned (that I also read many years ago)...it would be an even better conversation if some of you got over this guy and tried to focus on the finer points instead of choosing sides...me agreeing w/ that one point does not equate to me championing dude or seeking his guidance lol...I know nothing about him...but the one point he mentioned that was of note actually led to a healthy discussion among some of us
why would I choose a side, when neither of them knows wtf their talking about.. :dahell:

what kinda “healthy discussion” could anyone possibly get from some dude who doesn’t even know what he’s taking about..? :mindblown:

not to mention- this same discussions been in here numerous times.. same books, and points he’s ATTEMPTING to make.. clearly you didn’t listen to the entire podcast.. which is my main point in the first place.. but, I see you glanced over that, and got defensive..

“healthy discussion” :mjlol:.. you can have the last word, man..

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread title was click bait like a muthafukka :russ:

But it was still a good convo...on both sides actually

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
One more thing for those of you who still regard They Came Before Columbus as a factual telling of American History.......why does he quote from this book so much?

310kNHAZxdL._SX373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Myths Of Pre- Columbian America : Mackenzie, Donald A. : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive <=========link to book in PDF format.

It'd be one thing if he quoted from it in order to make a point, but he quotes from it AS FACT when the whole reason the book was written was to reveal MYTHS?​

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One more thing for those of you who still regard They Came Before Columbus as a factual telling of American History.......why does he quote from this book so much?

310kNHAZxdL._SX373_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Myths Of Pre- Columbian America : Mackenzie, Donald A. : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive <=========link to book in PDF format.

It'd be one thing if he quoted from it in order to make a point, but he quotes from it AS FACT when the whole reason the book was written was to reveal MYTHS?​

I’ll have to take a look @ this too before I foolishly jump in and co-sign or discredit it but @ least you’re pushing the point forward

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
UpAndComing said:
Breh also talks about ancient Egyptian artifacts in Ohio

Uncovering ancient Ohio: Artifacts found under local developments

More bullshyt. Those artifacts were attributed to the Hopewell Culture which was a talking-point for Mormons in seeking to prove their 'theory' regarding an ancient Hebrew culture that came to America, thus proving that the Book of Mormon was actually history instead of a well-known hoax made-up by Joseph Smith.

The ONLY other story regarding ancient African artifacts in America was proven to be a hoax.......

Burrows Cave - Wikipedia

:snooze:

To date, there have been NO African artifacts discovered in America that predate European colonization.​