Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
From what I'm reading, she was trying sound "urban" with the "a" instead of the "er" at the end.... She was a freshman, which means she was 12 or 13.

He went to the school... and they did nothing. So how is what he did affect the school? Nothing.

And a lot of the story is missing. If he never said a word to her this whole time, then that was some petty as shyt. If he didn't know her or what she was about, that was fukked up. Maybe she changed.

Trying to destroy somebody's life over some shyt that didn't have nothing to do with you personally is some homo shyt... And he looks like a homo in that photo.

I can't cosign this bullshyt.

The question is, do we all want this same energy?:hubie: folks celebrating till somebody find some dirt on them

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I have literally said multiple times already I don't care what happens to that ugly lil bytch. I was simply surprised by the article saying a breh did this until I saw the picture. I just pointed out only a fakkit or female would do something like this rather than a straight black man and ya'll nikkas have been catching feelings ever since.

I have literally not once in this thread brought up that bytch other than to point out the fact she's ugly.
My point is that the end result is the only thing that matters.

He managed to keep his freedom and health while still getting back.

If he physically assaulted her, the headlines would be different. It would've solved nothing. He probably would be in jail and she'd be getting donations.

I live by the statement "by any means necessary."

And that kid used the necessary means to get what he wanted.

Again, why does it matter how the white bytch got destroyed?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This thread is incredible. TLR is about 50% of the way to just being another alt-right message board.

Black kid exposes racist white girl and half of TLR can't support it cause he sounds like he was born gay. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Its already there

They can't even contain themselves in Andrew Schultz threads:mjlol:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Son aired out that bytch on some uber tactical shyt

He might need to go work with Raymond Reddington
This is legitimately the type of shyt a recruiting officer should be looking for and potential candidates.

“ I wanted to get her where she would understand the severity of that word.”

Truly gifted young man.
:banderas:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh said remember me?

giphy.gif

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I do

Black ppl in general dont say racial slurs for fun

Don't gotta be a racial slur. I just think it's wrong to prosecute for something that was said years ago. If you agree with this then you agree with Kevin Hart getting harassed over his gay joke

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Don't gotta be a racial slur. I just think it's wrong to prosecute for something that was said years ago. If you agree with this then you agree with Kevin Hart getting harassed over his gay joke

I agree with that too, yup

1, because it wasn't a joke

2, because all he had to do was apologize, but he didn't

:yeshrug:can't wanna be a superstar without everything that comes with it

Last edited:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
If a cac disrespects you, you handle it then and there as a man. Waiting years like this is straight p*ssy. And given he's a faq this makes perfect sense.
He went to the school and handled it "then and there as a man". They didn't do anything about it. What else was he supposed to do?
:why:

White girl said a racial slur and you're more focused on dudes sexual identity like it's relevant. Alot of you hyper masculine overly homophobic nikkas are in the closet

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
What was the strangers comment that got her worried.

Is part of the story missing?

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
  1. Good.:ehh:
  2. That said i WISH that all the racist kids at the school could have equally shared in the punishment, instead of 1 kid dumb enough to be on video, being made an example of.:upsetfavre:
  3. Kids these days need to understand the power of social media. Im obviously not a racist person but if someone had videos of me being a dumbass in HS id be:merchant:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
My point is that the end result is the only thing that matters.

He managed to keep his freedom and health while still getting back.

If he physically assaulted her, the headlines would be different. It would've solved nothing. He probably would be in jail and she'd be getting donations.

I live by the statement "by any means necessary."

And that kid used the necessary means to get what he wanted.

Again, why does it matter how the white bytch got destroyed?

What did he get back though :dahell:

Satisfaction? She wasn't thinking about him, but she was obviously on his mind constantly.