Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If she was married to a black man and/or attractive you would be correct. If you check my post in response to @Ethnic Vagina Finder defending her, I said I didn't care for her cause she's ugly.

I got a soft spot for fine white women. I don't deny it. This bytch got the face of a dog so she ain't it. That's why I'm focused more on the ho move by the fakkit. If this bytch looked like Gal Gadot then we would be having a different conversation.

I'm not defending her. I'm simply not cosigning what he did. There's no honor in it. And by doing interviews he's using it as a come up.

I don't want to be grouped in with that bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: he thinks white women with mixed kids can't be racist

Racism is the belief in the supremacy of one race over another. Its not about not liking someone. Its why a black person cannot be racist despite what names we might call white folk.

A white woman can hate her black husband and even call him names but given the fact she decided to procreate with him over white men shows she doesn't view black people are inferior. Cause nobody chooses to procreate with someone they view as inferior. We are biologically programmed to always seek the best mate possible to produce our seed. Its simple evolution.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Was that cac also on here just yesterday educating lost negroes on the connections between modern West Africans and Ancient Egypt?

nikka please. My posting resume is deep on this site. I'm as pro black as it gets. Just cause I don't support p*ssy behavior doesn't put me in the same boat as those cacs.

I'm from the Malcolm X/Nation of Islam school of thought. We should handle our business against white supremacy like men. That means taking direct action when its required rather than doing shyt like this.

He's literally in a majority white school and town where white kids walk around throwing racial slurs at black kids.

What do you think would've happened to him had he put hands on her?

And if you're so pro-black, why does it matter if she loses her admission to that university?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
aWJuhef.gif
aWJuhef.gif

zWbxrN1.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Holding onto a video for years to pull it out on someone?? Yeah, its ho shyt breh. Take your feelings out of it for a second and tell me what situation this wouldn't be considered extremely weak at best.
If your feelings were truly out of it, the only thing that would matter is the END RESULT.

But you feel a way about the girl getting kicked out of that university.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And if you're so pro-black, why does it matter if she loses her admission to that university?

I have literally said multiple times already I don't care what happens to that ugly lil bytch. I was simply surprised by the article saying a breh did this until I saw the picture. I just pointed out only a fakkit or female would do something like this rather than a straight black man and ya'll nikkas have been catching feelings ever since.

I have literally not once in this thread brought up that bytch other than to point out the fact she's ugly.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The breh got revenge on a RACIST cac and you mad cause he gay!?:mjlol:

Who gaf:mjlol:

Yeah nikkas real homophobic

They can't stay on code

Again...you Coli knee grows always find an excuse for the white person or accuse the black person of wrongdoing when action takes place. If he would have gotten physical with the girl he would have been wrong, but he chose another route and he’s still wrong? :gucci:

y’all always gotta find something wrong with something :francis:

he ruined this racist white bytch’s life and y’all still in here “ohhhh but he’s a faq oohhh that was so bytch made ohhh she was only 13”

do y’all wanna get racists outta here or not? :hhh:

white supremacists are whistleblowing and plotting on this kid openly something crazy on social media

Alot of cacs post here pretending to be black...

This thread is incredible. TLR is about 50% of the way to just being another alt-right message board.

Black kid exposes racist white girl and half of TLR can't support it cause he sounds like he was born gay. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
From what I'm reading, she was trying sound "urban" with the "a" instead of the "er" at the end.... She was a freshman, which means she was 12 or 13.

He went to the school... and they did nothing. So how is what he did affect the school? Nothing.

And a lot of the story is missing. If he never said a word to her this whole time, then that was some petty as shyt. If he didn't know her or what she was about, that was fukked up. Maybe she changed.

Trying to destroy somebody's life over some shyt that didn't have nothing to do with you personally is some homo shyt... And he looks like a homo in that photo.

I can't cosign this bullshyt.
Not surprised you have this stance with a username like that
:mjpls:

You and everyone who dapped you are suspect