Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You know what ? This is why @Ethnic Vagina Finder approves that racist use of the n - word. The coorelation.
Terrorist is the new ******/thug cry. :mjpls:

When in doubt blame it on terrorism.

he likes using it himself on threepeat.
That's because back then white people said ****** and colored everyday without a care in the world. It was socially acceptable. That's why nobody flinched with Ali said it.

F K

All Star
Daps
I guarantee you, she will be back at that school in a year, or will simply go to another.

And how is he fighting racism? Seems like the school he went to was racist. How did he change anything there? He waited until she left, and went to school out of state.. to Tennessee, a staunch republican hick state. He embarrassed her.

This is the current speaker of the house

189ffce3-7cf6-4e63-a575-479a81ee2fc6-mcconnell.battleflag.jpg

And nothing happened to him. He's still the speaker.

There are racist white people in this country. All over the world. The concept of "exposing" it is asinine at this point. I'm more worried about uplifting my own people, than worrying about the level of someone's racism. shyt gets old after a while.

I think he did it for the attention it would bring to HIM mostly. At the end of the day, this isn't something to cheer about. You all are :blessed: over the equivalent of getting one drop of water from an ocean. shyt is dumb. But this site celebrates fukkery, so carry on. I said my peace.
:mjlol: we can uplift ourselves and point out racism. The kid was probably studying, hanging out with friends while waiting to drop the vid. She was made to face consequences.. even if they were small. No one is in here hitting the:blessed: or acting like this kid solved racism.

we are just amused at a white girl facing slight inconveniences for her actions and trying to figure out why you are so outraged about a white girl facing moderate consequences for her actions.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You make up a million excuses for the white girl but keep attacking the black kid :jbhmm:
That’s bc he sees the black kid as the n- er word while making the white girl the Victim -
They could've at least picked someone more attractive :mjpls:

Racist cac's gonna call it ****** money, c00n currency, and blackbacks :dead:

Especially since he so freely uses the word himself, multiple times.
:patrice:
He has a tendency to victim blame.
Brainwashed c00ns. :snoop:
Generations of c00ns that begot more c00ns.

Those schools don't give two fukks about you as a person or a human being. All the care about is what you can do on the field or basketball court. Those same fans that root for you can stand your black ass behind closed doors. They will smile and pat you on the back like a good boy for making a play but will call you a ****** to your face as soon as you cross them. Then you have the ones that envy your talent and can't stand your black ass just for being who you are. Why would any self respecting black person even go to schools in the south is beyond me. If Jamis Winston was a regular student they would've lynched his black ass. You got HBCU's going broke and these c00n ass players making these CAC schools millions. :snoop:

nikkas is scared to even travel out is state to go to a school up north or on the west coast. shyt is disgusting and disappointing at the same time. I blame the parents though. These kids are brainwashed to root for and strive to attend schools that fought to keep them out and secretly hate them to this day. Black youth need to wake the fukk up. It don't matter how fast you can run or how high you can't jump because at the end of the day your just another ****** that can play sports.

Note: not all white people think like this down south but enough do that should make any prospective student pause.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Also, I like how the article said breh waited until the girl went online supporting BLM to reveal the video. Let this be a lesson for those who say they support Black Lives Matter. Alot of people and companies came out to support. Not because it was the right thing to do, but because it looked good at the time and it was good business. However, a public statement is different than actual, concrete support. It's easy to do a commercial or an IG post.

For example, look at the current owner of the Rockets. He said he supported his players after they didn't want to play following the George Floyd/Breonna Taylor situation, but he's a huge Trump supporter. Hell, he's no different than 99% of these owners and CEOs.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I'm reading, she was trying sound "urban" with the "a" instead of the "er" at the end.... She was a freshman, which means she was 12 or 13.

He went to the school... and they did nothing. So how is what he did affect the school? Nothing.

And a lot of the story is missing. If he never said a word to her this whole time, then that was some petty as shyt. If he didn't know her or what she was about, that was fukked up. Maybe she changed.

Trying to destroy somebody's life over some shyt that didn't have nothing to do with you personally is some homo shyt... And he looks like a homo in that photo.

I can't cosign this bullshyt.
This. He's a definite faq. Also his bytch tendencies came out with this move. When I read this was done by a black man I honestly couldn't believe. This sorta move ain't something we would do. Its more of a feminine move. I prolly woulda just put hands on that bytch if she called me a racial slur and be done with it then. But this sorta cold calculated move where you wait years on something is a move only someone with very feminine tendencies would do.
He a little moist :patrice:
Cacs exposing themselves.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Ethnic Vagina Finder Let me holla at you for a sec. since you like defending white racists so much, explain this to the room.
:jbhmm:

They would get criticized right.

But black women rock blond wigs and various other hair from races other than their own :mjpls:

Black women, love your hair. It would grow if you stop fukking with it.

Stop letting other racial features define what beauty is.

The reason why black men impregnate white women is so their daughters won't have to put themselves through the gauntlet of wigs, weaves and perms throught the majority of their lifespan. If you #maga (make allnatrual great again)

this is disturbing @HARLEM AL @HarlemHottie @Wild self @Pseudonym @Rawtid @skeetsinternal @Stringer Cochran @Hennessypapi @Dave24@thekingsmen @BmoreGorilla
Dude likes using the n-er word and making statements like this. ^^