Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Surprised no one here posted this snippet from the article about ol' boy and his pops

:skip:
It's actually a miracle that dude didnt end up like a hodge twin. You're living in the south as a black man and your father is a cac who is a former cop. Those kind of circumstances are key ingredients to develop a c00n. The c00ning and ignoring of racism starts out as a survival mechanism, but when it happens in your formative years, it eventually becomes your personality and that's how you end up with people like Sherriff Clarke or J.L. Peterson. His moms extended family probably put in work to keep dude from turning out that way.

Can't say the same for the cacette's token black friend though.

One of Ms. Groves’s friends, who is Black, said Ms. Groves had personally apologized for the video long before it went viral. Once it did in June, the friend defended Ms. Groves online, prompting criticism from strangers and fellow students. “We’re supposed to educate people,” she wrote in a Snapchat post, “not ruin their lives all because you want to feel a sense of empowerment.”

As the old saying goes "Not everyone is gonna make it" :francis:

Dude did the right thing putting her on blast. Cacs think their privilege makes them untouchable, and their pet c00ns keep them wrapped in that cloak of false security.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
From what I'm reading, she was trying sound "urban" with the "a" instead of the "er" at the end.... She was a freshman, which means she was 12 or 13.

He went to the school... and they did nothing. So how is what he did affect the school? Nothing.

And a lot of the story is missing. If he never said a word to her this whole time, then that was some petty as shyt. If he didn't know her or what she was about, that was fukked up. Maybe she changed.

Trying to destroy somebody's life over some shyt that didn't have nothing to do with you personally is some homo shyt... And he looks like a homo in that photo.

I can't cosign this bullshyt.

Who cares :gucci:

F K

All Star
Daps
I'm not capping... and i'm not celebrating like my team won the championship either.

You're in here attacking the young breh who is trying to fight racism. If you want to hit the :hubie: do it but don't shyt on a young black man for making theae white kids think twice about dropping the n word whenever they feel like it.

The true villain in this story are the adults at the school who let this fester and simmer, but there's very little venom in your posts for the teachers who let the white kids drop racial slurs unpunished or the girl who was using slurs. You seem to be most upset at the black kid:sas2:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
tumblr_nm0tfydDcz1tl9agao1_500.gifv

Daps
Reppin
Westside Atl Perry Homes
Man, some of yall lame as hell. Who really cares if the dude is gay or not. He tried to go the right route by taking it straight to school officials. They were like, "fukk it". He found another way to take care of it. Cool in my book. For all we know, she haven't changed. When they lock up a black kid for stealing a candy bar, and fukking his life up for a dumb mistake as a KID, do they stop and think about his future? NO!!! So to hell with hers.

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
All y'all who got smoke for young breh ain't thinking straight... or you're white. I did my last 2 years of high school in a predominantly white school down south and if you've never experienced the microaggressions or outright vile BS these saltines do when they got numbers, you can't understand why he did what be did. The feeling of helplessness is unreal. And you know damn well you can't square up with everybody. They lucky he ain't pull a columbine out that bytch Alabama 9-year-old's family says bullying drove her to suicide, officials are investigating

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
From what I'm reading, she was trying sound "urban" with the "a" instead of the "er" at the end.... She was a freshman, which means she was 12 or 13.

He went to the school... and they did nothing. So how is what he did affect the school? Nothing.

And a lot of the story is missing. If he never said a word to her this whole time, then that was some petty as shyt. If he didn't know her or what she was about, that was fukked up. Maybe she changed.

Trying to destroy somebody's life over some shyt that didn't have nothing to do with you personally is some homo shyt... And he looks like a homo in that photo.

looks at username, looks at post

:mjpls:

hmmmm you like exotics huh :childplease:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA

:mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You're in here attacking the young breh who is trying to fight racism. If you want to hit the :hubie: do it but don't shyt on a young black man for making theae white kids think twice about droppinf the n word whenever they feel like it.

The true villain in this story are the adults at the school who let this fester and simmer, but there's very little venom in your posts for the teachers who let the white kids drop racial slurs unpunished or the girl who was using slurs. You seem to be most upset at the black kid:sas2:

I guarantee you, she will be back at that school in a year, or will simply go to another.

And how is he fighting racism? Seems like the school he went to was racist. How did he change anything there? He waited until she left, and went to school out of state.. to Tennessee, a staunch republican hick state. He embarrassed her.

This is the current speaker of the house

189ffce3-7cf6-4e63-a575-479a81ee2fc6-mcconnell.battleflag.jpg

And nothing happened to him. He's still the speaker.

There are racist white people in this country. All over the world. The concept of "exposing" it is asinine at this point. I'm more worried about uplifting my own people, than worrying about the level of someone's racism. shyt gets old after a while.

I think he did it for the attention it would bring to HIM mostly. At the end of the day, this isn't something to cheer about. You all are :blessed: over the equivalent of getting one drop of water from an ocean. shyt is dumb. But this site celebrates fukkery, so carry on. I said my peace.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I guarantee you, she will be back at that school in a year, or will simply go to another.

And how is he fighting racism? Seems like the school he went to was racist. How did he change anything there? He waited until she left, and went to school out of state.. to Tennessee, a staunch republican hick state. He embarrassed her.

This is the current speaker of the house

189ffce3-7cf6-4e63-a575-479a81ee2fc6-mcconnell.battleflag.jpg

And nothing happened to him. He's still the speaker.

There are racist white people in this country. All over the world. The concept of "exposing" it is asinine at this point. I'm more worried about uplifting my own people, than worrying about the level of someone's racism. shyt gets old after a while.

I think he did it for the attention it would bring to HIM mostly. At the end of the day, this isn't something to cheer about. You all are :blessed: over the equivalent of getting one drop of water from an ocean. shyt is dumb. But this site celebrates fukkery, so carry on. I said my peace.
Nahhhhh- there’s no peace, you’re not done yet. Don’t exit the thread now.
giphy-downsized-large.gif