Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

F K

All Star
Daps
And I'm a just say this and leave it at that.

For people saying "good" or "fukk that white bytch"

Your energy is no different than racist cac.

Unless they directly affect me or my fam, I ignore racists.
:mjlol: we are born black nobody put a gun to her head and forced her to say the n word. I'm :snooze: on this b.s. they ruin young black kids lives everyday over one mistake and i'm supposed to be outeaged and cape for this girl.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I agree, as long as we can be tactical WITHOUT the thirst for revenge consuming us, then its a power move. :mjlit:

It has to be done void of hella emotion.. Too much emotion held long term will just poison you internally and that would be missing the point :ufdup:
That whole school has a racist environment and nikkas is saying he should square up one by one

he got all of america mad by making an example of her. He fought an unfair fight with an unfair fight. You never rush into an unfair fight UPFRONT. That’s like when nikkas think they a real man for going into hoods with no security/entourage. This country is ruled by Machiavellians and now they’re calling him a psychopath for doing what they do because it works.

the civil war itself was not only won upfront. These neo confederates learned their lesson and are blending in with ANTIFA

Last edited:

F K

All Star
Daps
No. I got no problem with this ho move. Just saying it could never be me. Or any other straight black male.

This is a move only a female or fakkit would do. That's all I'm saying.
Plenty of straight black men are able to think strategically breh:unimpressed:. Just because you are a hot head doesn't make us all one.encourage the youth to keep their tempers under control and plan.. keep em alive and out of prison.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Even worse. I ain't using up that much energy over some dumb cac that didn't even disrespect me directly. All whites are racist. I ain't catalouging everyone of their racist moves then waiting years to get em. This homo either had a beef with her or has entirely too much time on his hands.

There's a reason no other black person at his school did this move.
Your only problem with this is that it happened to a white girl. That's it. You're pathetic.

White women who are in relationships with black men and/or have black children have a pass to say "nikka" IMO.

To me they have shown their submission to a black man and thus cannot be racist. Racism requires a belief in the supremacy of one race over another. And there's no way a white woman who opens her legs open for a black man thinks she's superior to black men.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You might have misread the story, she didn't call him the N-word she used it while she was driving after she got her permit

The video went viral at the school and he saved it for later

the only thing I really disagree is him putting his face on the front of this whole thing and not doing it anonymously

cacs are posting derogatory shyt in his IG and even doxed his home address

The newspaper and his parents should have known better than to expose him.

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
Breh are there seriously people siding with the racist bytch vs the breh? :mjpls:

Tell me when racist whites play by the rules? So he hits below the belt after having no other options (Surprise, surprise the whites running the school did nothing. Racism was rampant at the school in question). Would it have been better if he let the bytch slide? Y'all don't have to cape for her, the racist cacs got that covered.:gucci:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plenty of straight black men are able to think strategically breh:unimpressed:. Just because you are a hot head doesn't make us all one.encourage the youth to keep their tempers under control and plan.. keep em alive and out of prison.

And yet this was done by a homosexual.

Like I said from the jump. I was surprised by the story cause I thought the brotha was straight. After I saw the picture it made sense.

If the title said a black woman did this I prolly wouldn't have even posted cause I expect this sorta behavior from women.

Daps
Or we should stop giving it power in the first place. Other races use it as a what do get a reaction.

We could never use it again, and it won’t stop them from saying it. All that will do is give them the satisfaction of saying it without a negative reaction, which is what they keep trying to get us to do.

It’s not our job to have a better reaction to their blatant disrespect. They keep wanting to say it, so they can be prepared for the reaction.

Surprised no one here posted this snippet from the article about ol' boy and his pops

:skip:

At least he goes hard for both sides.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
:mjlol: we are born black nobody put a gun to her head and forced her to say the n word. I'm :snooze: on this b.s. they ruin young black kids lives everyday over one mistake and i'm supposed to be outeaged and cape for this girl.

I'm not capping... and i'm not celebrating like my team won the championship either.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your only problem with this is that it happened to a white girl. That's it. You're pathetic.

If she was married to a black man and/or attractive you would be correct. If you check my post in response to @Ethnic Vagina Finder defending her, I said I didn't care for her cause she's ugly.

I got a soft spot for fine white women. I don't deny it. This bytch got the face of a dog so she ain't it. That's why I'm focused more on the ho move by the fakkit. If this bytch looked like Gal Gadot then we would be having a different conversation.