Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you suggest he settle it? He couldn't beat the bytch ass. Maybe he didn't have any older female cousins or sisters that could beat her ass either. He tried bringing up to school authorities and that didn't work. So he schemed on the bytch and got over

My thing is if you say it to my face we settling it right then and there. I ain't waiting years. And I don't care if you are male or female. I don't take disrespect like that without reacting immediately.

kt773

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Not a breh. He's a faq. And yes I don't really fukk with those type of folks whether they are black or not.

Plus as a hetrosexual black man, this is not something I would ever do. The whole lying in wait for years to spring something on someone is straight p*ssy. If you disrespect me with a racial slur, we settling it right then and there. No black man is waiting years to do some shyt like this. That's why I was surprised while reading the story until I got to the pictures and shyt finally made sense.
What gay man touched you fam? It’s ok you can tell your coli family , we won’t judge you:lolbron:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I see where @Ethnic Vagina Finder is coming from and that this is effeminate behavior but I think it was done this way because the school didn't punish her so he might’ve felt he had to take matters into his own hands:jbhmm:

On top of that I read that there were other problems in the school like in gym class they made the kids do an obstacle course in the dark and called the game "Underground Railroad":martin:

Also wyt students would make remarks to the other students about picking cotton and the school downplayed it:martin:

:mjpls:Student says he has no regrets about sharing video of white high school classmate using racial slur | Daily Mail Online

The arrogance in his words disgusts me. Like who the fukk is you? :mjpls:

And what "lesson" did he teach by publicly humiliatingly someone and disrupting their education? It could've been addressed years ago.

The only lesson she probably got from this is people can be vindictive, and dudes act more feminine that females at times.

And if she is a racist, what he did aint gonna change nothing, so it boils down to him basically wanting to ruin someone just because he could, and he just happen to have the perfect excuse to do it.

6CertsAndAMovie

All Star
Daps
My thing is if you say it to my face we settling it right then and there. I ain't waiting years. And I don't care if you are male or female. I don't take disrespect like that without reacting immediately.

You might have misread the story, she didn't call him the N-word she used it while she was driving after she got her permit

The video went viral at the school and he saved it for later

the only thing I really disagree is him putting his face on the front of this whole thing and not doing it anonymously

cacs are posting derogatory shyt in his IG and even doxed his home address

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Holding onto a video for years to pull it out on someone?? Yeah, its ho shyt breh. Take your feelings out of it for a second and tell me what situation this wouldn't be considered extremely weak at best.

If the school handled it like they were supposed to he would have moved on. Keep in mind that there's not many black students at the school so they experienced racism like this often and nothing was ever done about it. He's seen these cacs kids get away with racism.

Knowing all this he knew what would get results and who would act and that's with a university board. Exposing this girl publicly would finally give her the punishment she evaded. This has nothing to do with feelings and everything about justice.

I'll ask you again what should he have done because it sounds to me like you wanted him to get over it?

F K

All Star
Daps
I've always said there are situations where a woman could get hands placed on her by a man. This is one of them.
This guy got his revenge without getting in legal trouble but you are out here advocating for a method that fukks up the black person's life :patrice:

What's your play here breh, you trying to get more brothers locked up?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
You might have misread the story, she didn't call him the N-word she used it while she was driving after she got her permit

the only thing I really disagree is him putting his face on the front of this whole thing and not doing it anonymously

cacs are posting derogatory shyt in his IG and even doxed his home address

because he wanted the notoriety. the clout. He could've posted it 3 years ago when the school didn't do nothing.

there has to be more to this shyt. :manny:

after what bussy smollett i don't trust nothing gay black men do :manny:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Finally, someone using tactics. This what cancelling was for. But edgelord grifting liberals like Lee Fang and anime avatar havers told y’all to hate your own weapon

I agree, as long as we can be tactical WITHOUT the thirst for revenge consuming us, then its a power move. :mjlit:

It has to be done void of hella emotion.. Too much emotion held long term will just poison you internally and that would be missing the point :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Even worse. I ain't using up that much energy over some dumb cac that didn't even disrespect me directly. All whites are racist. I ain't catalouging everyone of their racist moves then waiting years to get em. This homo either had a beef with her or has entirely too much time on his hands.

There's a reason no other black person at his school did this move.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy got his revenge without getting in legal trouble but you are out here advocating for a method that fukks up the black person's life :patrice:

What's your play here breh, you trying to get more brothers locked up?

No. I got no problem with this ho move. Just saying it could never be me. Or any other straight black male.

This is a move only a female or fakkit would do. That's all I'm saying.