Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is definitely some ho shyt by him but I cant feel sorry for CACs taking Ls out here.

How is it ho shyt? He can't beat her up. He took it to the higher ups at the school and they did nothing. What would you have him do?

A racist kid isn't going to the college of her choice and the young breh is in the wrong?

Daps
Not a breh. He's a faq. And yes I don't really fukk with those type of folks whether they are black or not.

Plus as a hetrosexual black man, this is not something I would ever do. The whole lying in wait for years to spring something on someone is straight p*ssy. If you disrespect me with a racial slur, we settling it right then and there. No black man is waiting years to do some shyt like this. That's why I was surprised while reading the story until I got to the pictures and shyt finally made sense.

He exposed a racist which is always great

All that other stuff u aaid dont matter

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
I see where @Ethnic Vagina Finder is coming from and that this is effeminate behavior but I think it was done this way because the school didn't punish her so he might’ve felt he had to take matters into his own hands:jbhmm:

On top of that I read that there were other problems in the school like in gym class they made the kids do an obstacle course in the dark and called the game "Underground Railroad":martin:

Also wyt students would make remarks to the other students about picking cotton and the school downplayed it:martin:

:mjpls:Student says he has no regrets about sharing video of white high school classmate using racial slur | Daily Mail Online

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah he beats her ass then gets arrested for it. then what? now her life is ruined forever. chess not checkers.

Yall acting like I'm defending her. I said this bytch deserved what she got. I simply was shocked a black man did it until I saw the photo. If the headline said a black woman did this it would not have surprised me.

All I'm saying is you'll never see a real breh do something like this.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
the move was kinda feminine, but how can you be mad at a racist CAC getting bodied. IDGAF how you get at racist CACs, just get them.

dude tried to get something done before and the older racist CACs were like :manny:

as far as the university rescinding her admission.. if she would had gotten into a fight at school or got shytty ass grades when she was 15/16 they wouldnt fukk with her. being a racist cracker is worse than all that so, i see nothing wrong.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
From what I'm reading, she was trying sound "urban" with the "a" instead of the "er" at the end.... She was a freshman, which means she was 12 or 13.

He went to the school... and they did nothing. So how is what he did affect the school? Nothing.

And a lot of the story is missing. If he never said a word to her this whole time, then that was some petty as shyt. If he didn't know her or what she was about, that was fukked up. Maybe she changed.

Trying to destroy somebody's life over some shyt that didn't have nothing to do with you personally is some homo shyt... And he looks like a homo in that photo.

I can't cosign this bullshyt.

soft ass nikka

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How is it ho shyt? He can't beat her up. He took it to the higher ups at the school and they did nothing. What would you have him do?

A racist kid isn't going to the college of her choice and the young breh is in the wrong?
Holding onto a video for years to pull it out on someone?? Yeah, its ho shyt breh. Take your feelings out of it for a second and tell me what situation this wouldn't be considered extremely weak at best.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
This. He's a definite faq. Also his bytch tendencies came out with this move. When I read this was done by a black man I honestly couldn't believe. This sorta move ain't something we would do. Its more of a feminine move. I prolly woulda just put hands on that bytch if she called me a racial slur and be done with it then. But this sorta cold calculated move where you wait years on something is a move only someone with very feminine tendencies would do.

stfu aint nobody fighting for you

"dont nobody know you nikka" - Tony Harrison

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Again...you Coli knee grows always find an excuse for the white person or accuse the black person of wrongdoing when action takes place. If he would have gotten physical with the girl he would have been wrong, but he chose another route and he’s still wrong? :gucci:
These mfs aint Black:mjlol:
Theres a lot of whites and latinos on this site masquerading as black c00ns. Im pretty sure theres a sizable amount of asians too but the hypebeast kind, who pose as blacks too.