Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
You sound like the cacs in this thread...

https://www.st0rmfr0nt.org/forum/t1327446/

You also sound like you in the closet.

He's probably a troll from over there going by his previous posts :sas2:

Its called playing the long game and being strategic. Also if breh would have put hands on the bytch he would have been the one scrutinized. We have to think ten steps ahead of these racist cacs. Short emotional outbursts have never helped us. We have to play calm and collected and scheme on these cacs.

He's trolling, he wants folks on some crash dummy shyt, he can't hide how upset this makes him.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Any cac getting destroyed is a win for us, which side you on playa?

but he half cac and what he did was some cac shyt.

And if she did "change" he undid whatever good she had in her.

Not to mention, his real beef was with the school which ignored the situation. What he did does nothing to them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You sound like the cacs in this thread...

https://www.st0rmfr0nt.org/forum/t1327446/

You also sound like you in the closet.

Was that cac also on here just yesterday educating lost negroes on the connections between modern West Africans and Ancient Egypt?

nikka please. My posting resume is deep on this site. I'm as pro black as it gets. Just cause I don't support p*ssy behavior doesn't put me in the same boat as those cacs.

I'm from the Malcolm X/Nation of Islam school of thought. We should handle our business against white supremacy like men. That means taking direct action when its required rather than doing shyt like this.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Itd be a lot easier to tell ppl don't use the n word if we weren't using it.

Jews tell ppl to not use the k word and guess what? They don't use it either.

You can't have it both ways. Either its a word that we want abolished or not.

Or we should stop giving it power in the first place. Other races use it as a what do get a reaction.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its called playing the long game and being strategic. Also if breh would have put hands on the bytch he would have been the one scrutinized. We have to think ten steps ahead of these racist cacs. Short emotional outbursts have never helped us. We have to play calm and collected and scheme on these cacs.

Could never do it. Waiting this long is not what we do as men. If you disrespect me we settling it right then and there.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you stay in the coliseum judging how good players will be based on their looks. You're clearly a repressed homosexual.

No. A repressed homo would be doing what you're doing right now and acting like there is something gay about acknowledging the reality of other people's looks. I'm comfortable in my sexuality hence why I have no problem is stating obvious facts like that.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Mr. Galligan thinks a lot about race, and the implications of racial slurs. He said his father was often the only white person at maternal family gatherings, where “the N-word is a term that is thrown around sometimes” by Black relatives. A few years ago, he said his father said it aloud, prompting Mr. Galligan and his sister to quietly take him aside and explain that it was unacceptable, even when joking around.

Shortly after his 18th birthday in July, Mr. Galligan asked his father, a former law enforcement officer, what he thought about white privilege. “The first thing he said to me is that it doesn’t exist,” Mr. Galligan recalled. He then asked his father if he had ever been scared while walking at night, or while reaching into the glove box after getting pulled over by the police.

He said his father had not.

“That is your white privilege,” Mr. Galligan said he told him.

Surprised no one here posted this snippet from the article about ol' boy and his pops

:skip:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Could never do it. Waiting this long is not what we do as men. If you disrespect me we settling it right then and there.

How do you suggest he settle it? He couldn't beat the bytch ass. Maybe he didn't have any older female cousins or sisters that could beat her ass either. He tried bringing up to school authorities and that didn't work. So he schemed on the bytch and got over