Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
I watched the clip, she went with a hard ER along with emphasis on the ER. I don't know if her mentality changed after that. She was 15 saying that, and then three years later is supporting BLM. So who knows, maybe she changed. There's a picture of him standing with her, so there might be more to the story.

While actions have consequences, I think the university that accepted her and then rescinded probably could have handled that better. Rescinding her eligibility over something she said at age 15 seems like overkill to me especially after she's supporting BLM. Weird how in society we don't take a person's entire sum, but just a snapshot of their life and judge their character. But again, actions have consequences.

All of thos could be true but this level of graciousness is never extended to black people

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again...you Coli knee grows always find an excuse for the white person or accuse the black person of wrongdoing when action takes place. If he would have gotten physical with the girl he would have been wrong, but he chose another route and he’s still wrong? :gucci:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Again...you Coli knee grows always find an excuse for the white person or accuse the black person of wrongdoing when action takes place. If he would have gotten physical with the girl he would have been wrong, but he chose another route and he’s still wrong? :gucci:
Alot of cacs post here pretending to be black...

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
From what I'm reading, she was trying sound "urban" with the "a" instead of the "er" at the end.... She was a freshman, which means she was 12 or 13.

He went to the school... and they did nothing. So how is what he did affect the school? Nothing.

And a lot of the story is missing. If he never said a word to her this whole time, then that was some petty as shyt. If he didn't know her or what she was about, that was fukked up. Maybe she changed.

Trying to destroy somebody's life over some shyt that didn't have nothing to do with you personally is some homo shyt... And he looks like a homo in that photo.

I can't cosign this bullshyt.
eh, i don't feel sorry for her.
I was 13 once too, never went through a racist phase. you won't find videos of me mocking Asian people or some shyt.

Daps
From what I'm reading, she was trying sound "urban" with the "a" instead of the "er" at the end.... She was a freshman, which means she was 12 or 13.

He went to the school... and they did nothing. So how is what he did affect the school? Nothing.

And a lot of the story is missing. If he never said a word to her this whole time, then that was some petty as shyt. If he didn't know her or what she was about, that was fukked up. Maybe she changed.

Trying to destroy somebody's life over some shyt that didn't have nothing to do with you personally is some homo shyt... And he looks like a homo in that photo.

I can't cosign this bullshyt.

Yeah it would have hit different if she was calling him the n word but it looks like she was saying it to her friends as a term of endearment :mjlol:

That part of the debate about the n word has always been funny to me. "We can say it to each other as a term of endearment but they can't!"

Which in itself is insane because let's be honest, how many jews use the k word on themselves? How many Mexicans use the spic word on themselves as a term of endearment?

And I say that as a person that uses the word. Imma have to cut it out :wow:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This. He's a definite faq. Also his bytch tendencies came out with this move. When I read this was done by a black man I honestly couldn't believe. This sorta move ain't something we would do. Its more of a feminine move. I prolly woulda just put hands on that bytch if she called me a racial slur and be done with it then. But this sorta cold calculated move where you wait years on something is a move only someone with very feminine tendencies would do.

Its called playing the long game and being strategic. Also if breh would have put hands on the bytch he would have been the one scrutinized. We have to think ten steps ahead of these racist cacs. Short emotional outbursts have never helped us. We have to play calm and collected and scheme on these cacs.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Not a breh. He's a faq. And yes I don't really fukk with those type of folks whether they are black or not.

Plus as a hetrosexual black man, this is not something I would ever do. The whole lying in wait for years to spring something on someone is straight p*ssy. If you disrespect me with a racial slur, we settling it right then and there. No black man is waiting years to do some shyt like this. That's why I was surprised while reading the story until I got to the pictures and shyt finally made sense.

you stay in the coliseum judging how good players will be based on their looks. You're clearly a repressed homosexual.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Its called playing the long game and being strategic. Also if breh would have put hands on the bytch he would have been the one scrutinized. We have to think ten steps ahead of these racist cacs. Short emotional outbursts have never helped us. We have to play calm and collected and scheme on these cacs.
You either responding to a cac or a dumb breh who won't be here too much longer...

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
This. He's a definite faq. Also his bytch tendencies came out with this move. When I read this was done by a black man I honestly couldn't believe. This sorta move ain't something we would do. Its more of a feminine move. I prolly woulda just put hands on that bytch if she called me a racial slur and be done with it then. But this sorta cold calculated move where you wait years on something is a move only someone with very feminine tendencies would do.
yeah he beats her ass then gets arrested for it. then what? now her life is ruined forever. chess not checkers.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Itd be a lot easier to tell ppl don't use the n word if we weren't using it.

Jews tell ppl to not use the k word and guess what? They don't use it either.

You can't have it both ways. Either its a word that we want abolished or not.
I misread your post.

Misty and hazy.

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
y’all always gotta find something wrong with something :francis:

he ruined this racist white bytch’s life and y’all still in here “ohhhh but he’s a faq oohhh that was so bytch made ohhh she was only 13”

do y’all wanna get racists outta here or not? :hhh: