Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The other is biracial, thinks white/mixed women are above black women & doesn't believe white women can be racist.

For the last time I'm just light skin and so are both my parents. But everyone in my family tree as far as I know is black. Think Steph Curry's family. That don't make me biracial. Now there's likely white ancestry if you go back far enough but that's not what is meant by biracial here in America. Biracial is when one of your parents is non-black. That's not the case with me.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
From what I'm reading, she was trying sound "urban" with the "a" instead of the "er" at the end.... She was a freshman, which means she was 12 or 13.

He went to the school... and they did nothing. So how is what he did affect the school? Nothing.

And a lot of the story is missing. If he never said a word to her this whole time, then that was some petty as shyt. If he didn't know her or what she was about, that was fukked up. Maybe she changed.

Trying to destroy somebody's life over some shyt that didn't have nothing to do with you personally is some homo shyt... And he looks like a homo in that photo.

I can't cosign this bullshyt.

who cares. Cac got what she deserved. :blessed:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I have mixed feelings on this to be honest.

Save for egregious offences, I don't believe in fukking up someone's life for something that they did in the past, more so when that person is a minor.

People deserve the opportunity to make mistakes and become better people.

The mixed feelings is that this is exactly like the damage caused by drug use. They refuse to see the humane way of handling an issue until it is one they have to deal with.

The end of the day, we didn't make the rules and things are still slanted in their favour. She is being judged based on her actions, when we are judged based on stereotypes.

Hopefully she is able to pull herself up by the bootstraps and prove to society that she's not a bad person.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: no you are not.

I'm pretty sure I am. Who else could blow up this thread?

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/zan...cans-slaughtered-their-arab-enslavers.687879/

You had ignorant nikkas on here in their feelings buying into the white supremacist narrative that we are always victims of slavery. I came thru and educated everyone on exactly who the "Arabs" in Zanzibar were. I posted pictures of the "Arab" kings of Zanzibar showing they were black just like the "Africans" they were enslaving.

Or how about just yesterday when this dude was trying to tell us to stop focusing on Ancient Egypt so much cause our ancestors were from West Africa. https://www.thecoli.com/threads/uma...of-rameses-the-ii.823337/page-2#post-40348693

I set him straight on the fact West Africans actually lived in North Africa 10,000 years ago when the origins of Ancient Egyptian civilization were taking root.

Nobody on this site has spread as much knowledge as I have on Ancient Egypt, the Moors, original Jews and Arabs, as well the Pre-Columbus prescene of black people in the Americas. I am the leading authority. My posting resume proves it.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I know this is thecoli and ya'll hate cacs but this was some lame ass shyt imo. If the girl continued being racist and didn't learn her lesson I understand. But it says right there in the article she was a public and vocal supporter of BLM. Ya'll really think people's lives should be ruined for some shyt they said as high school freshman?

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I know this is thecoli and ya'll hate cacs but this was some lame ass shyt imo. If the girl continued being racist and didn't learn her lesson I understand. But it says right there in the article she was a public and vocal supporter of BLM. Ya'll really think people's lives should be ruined for some shyt they said as high school freshman?
Lyndon B Johnson supported the civil rights movement and put through many bills... and yet:
snap_534719421.png

Don’t be so naive. Some of the most racist CACs will claim to be our allies. She’s a White woman. She’ll land on her feet. This is just a minor set back. Black people receive far worse repercussions for the most minor of infractions.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Lyndon B Johnson supported the civil rights movement and put through many bills... and yet:
snap_534719421.png

Don’t be so naive. Some of the most racist CACs will claim to be our allies. She’s a White woman. She’ll land on her feet. This is just a minor set back. Black people receive far worse repercussions for the most minor of infractions.
I'm confused at your mentioning of that LBJ quote. He was shytting on white ppl with that quote

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I'm confused at your mentioning of that LBJ quote. He was shytting on white ppl with that quote
Yes, I’m aware he was. But he’s a well know racist. That quote maybe wasn’t the best example. Here’s another one:

According to Caro, Robert Parker, Johnson's sometime chauffer, described in his memoir Capitol Hill in Black and White a moment when Johnson asked Parker whether he'd prefer to be referred to by his name rather than "boy," "******" or "chief." When Parker said he would, Johnson grew angry and said, "As long as you are black, and you’re gonna be black till the day you die, no one’s gonna call you by your goddamn name. So no matter what you are called, ******, you just let it roll off your back like water, and you’ll make it. Just pretend you’re a goddamn piece of furniture."

sunny80

All Star
Daps
I really hope you all don't think that just because someone makes an anti-racism post or a post supporting BLM that it means they can't be racist. I work with some blatant racists but you would never know they were like that if you saw their social media. People love to pretend online and fake the funk.