Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Now you know I'm not on here taking up for no white woman and I'm insulted that you would make such baseless hurtful accusations. I just jumped out the shower booty butt naked and I check my phone, see that my baby Books quoted me like :ehh: and then I go to the post and Books done wrote a book :gucci:

I'm not taking up for no white ppl throwing the n word around. I simply made the point that this whole "we can say the n word but they can't" argument is inherently flawed especially when they are the biggest consumers of hip hop where the n word is thrown around every other word.

Even if white ppl aint racist (which I doubt cause I believe all white ppl are racist to a degree but I know some posters disagree with that), when their white kids are listening to rap and rapping the lyrics along with the song, do yall honestly think they are riding in their car listening to a song saying the words and when it gets to nicca, they go ":picard: well I'm not gonna say that part of the song"

:francis: come on now, you know better.

If this white girl was throwing the n word out there in a racially charged way at a black person, THAT'S an undeniable case of racism.

But her being excited and talking with her white friends and calling them the n word aint the same situation, I'm sorry.

Should she have said it? Of course not.

But I believe we would get a lot further in the argument of folks not using the n word if it was banned entirely, even amongst ourselves.

After all, jews aint calling each other the k word. Mexicans aint calling each other spics. Asians aint calling each other whatever racist slur folks use for them

We are literally the only ppl that do that :francis: and I'm guilty of it too of course.

I'm arguing for, if we are going to police the n word then let's fully police it. As long as its seen as somewhat acceptable, we will continue to have incidents like this.

Now how did you get support for that white girl out of anything I said, huh Books? :martin:

Why'd you do this to yourself, breh?
:mjlol:

I agree that the word should be eradicated from our vocabularies, but this isn't the time/thread for that entire "If we can use it, then they can use it!" argument. You also had the audacity to essentially say "It'd hit different if she called actually HIM that word". What the fukk does that even matter? The dumb broad shouldn't ever let that term come out of her mouth, in addition to being stupid/arrogant enough to record it for the world to see. Now she's fukked.
:pachaha:

She can still go to her local college/university. Throughout history, countless Black Kids/People have been fukked over far worse than she has for equal or less. She'll be alright.
:yeshrug:

Last edited:
Daps
Why'd you do this to yourself, breh?
:mjlol:

I agree that the word should be eradicated from our vocabularies, but this isn't the time/thread for that entire "If we can use it, then they can use it!" argument. You also had the audacity to essentially say "It'd hit different if she called actually HIM that word". What the fukk does that even matter? The dumb broad shouldn't ever let that term come out of her mouth, in addition to being stupid/arrogant enough to record it for the world to see. Now she's fukked.
:pachaha:

She can still go to her local college/university. Throughout history, countless Black Kids/People have been fukked over far worse than she has for equal or less. She'll be alright.
:yeshrug:

I dont care what happens to the white girl. There was an argument being made in here that folks can catch any of us slipping (I call white ppl devils all the time IRL and I might lose my clientele if they saw a video of me doing so :mjlol:) but that wasn't me making that argument.

Only argument I was making is... I would never walk up to white ppl calling black folk the n word even though I would do so among black folks.

So why are hip hop artists so comfortable with saying the n word on every record when they know the main ones buying them albums is white kids?

And then on top of that, the white girl wasn't referring to a black person when she said it. She called herself using the word on her (white) friends the same way you and I might use it on each other, in the social sense.

Now does that mean its right? Of course not

Does that mean the breh was wrong to get her out the paint? One breh said he would have confronted her and I can see where he was coming from but the flip side is that the young half cac breh gave her a taste of white ppls own medicine by biding his time, collecting info and unleashing the flutes on his own timeline

Were the shoe on the other foot, you'd best believe she wouldn't have hesitated to do it to him.:ufdup:

But anyway you and I are making 2 separate arguments in here. We agree white folks should never utter the n word.

I'm simply saying there will probably come a time when none of us should utter the n word, black or white because the word will be so toxic socially just as the K word for jews is toxic socially.

now if you read all that and you think im caping for a white girl, nicca please:hhh:

Daps
LaBellaNicole0416.NYC said:
:ohhh::wow:
Noted. Busy at the moment. Will put it on the agenda for the next day’s docket. Let’s see how that coorelates. That shouldn’t be an issue. My e-team is about to eat :cook: Resourced up. G’night y’all.

Tranny night at the coli. Looking mighty spooky :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cacs exposing themselves.

You might wanna dig into my post history a lil more. I'm literally the last person on this site who could be a cac. I'm literally the leading authority on AUTHENTIC black history on this site. Hell I think I may have even argued with you in one of my many threads educating folks on our real past.

I simply don't engage in or condone feminine behavior. This was a feminine move. Straight black men don't move this way.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Their insecurity is hilarious. It's like they're scared that giving props to a gay person will make them gay

Its not about being scared. Its about the fact how they move is foreign to us.

I could never understand holding onto this video for 3 years waiting to post it at an opportune time. That ain't how men think or operate. If I got a problem with someone they will know then and there. I ain't waiting years to get my revenge. That shyt only women and feminine men do.

That's all. I literally have been saying nothing else.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You might wanna dig into my post history a lil more. I'm literally the last person on this site who could be a cac. I'm literally the leading authority on AUTHENTIC black history on this site. Hell I think I may have even argued with you in one of my many threads educating folks on our real past.

I simply don't engage in or condone feminine behavior. This was a feminine move. Straight black men don't move this way.
:mjlol: no you are not.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
From what I'm reading, she was trying sound "urban" with the "a" instead of the "er" at the end.... She was a freshman, which means she was 12 or 13.

NO.

NO

NO.

We gotta stop giving passes. Nobody really cares for us. Them saying "nikka" or whatever doesn't solve racism, only suppresses it. We are people with our own thoughts! If you don't how we feel about non-blacks calling us that slur and making racist remarks, that should ALWAYS be on them, not us! They don't get a pass from us!

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not a breh. He's a faq. And yes I don't really fukk with those type of folks whether they are black or not.

Plus as a hetrosexual black man, this is not something I would ever do. The whole lying in wait for years to spring something on someone is straight p*ssy. If you disrespect me with a racial slur, we settling it right then and there. No black man is waiting years to do some shyt like this. That's why I was surprised while reading the story until I got to the pictures and shyt finally made sense.

Pfft. Most straight black dudes wouldn't do shyt, at least where I live. At least what this guy has done, he's now an example to why you shouldn't project your prejudice against us anymore.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The coorelation continues-

:dahell: what are you trying to say by highlights those posts of mine breh?

My mom has been called a "****** bytch" by cacs at supermarket parking lots. I was reacting to a thread on that being a go-to move for racist white men when attacking black women. I also pointed out how I've never been called "******" by a white man before. But if it were to ever happen it would be no different than if he called me a "bytch". How come? Cause I don't view myself as inferior to whites cause I have true knowledge of self.

I know you know about my posting history when it comes to authentic black history cause I remember you bytch ass dapping a lot of my posts back in the day. If you have true knowledge of self as a black man (like I do) then there ain't nothing a white man can say to make me think lesser of myself. Just like if another man calls me a "bytch", I know I ain't a bytch so it don't bother me in that sense. What it will do is show me a lack of respect and that disrespect if what I would react to.

Sorry but just searching my name and the word "******" ain't gon dig up some covert cac takes from me. Unfortunately for you I have nothing to hide. I'm an open book who has been consistent from day 1 on this site.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
We need to revisit that Black Panther movie thread and take note of the posters who said Killmonger shouldn't have destroyed them CACs..

We may see a pattern . :mjpls:

I guarantee the names line up perfectly. This shyt is disgusting at this point. They should have a cac or c00n banner for posters that think like them.

:mjlol: ya'll wish.

I said killmonger was the real hero in black panther not tchalla. Made zero sense to me as to how he was made out to be a villian.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Stringer Cochran @Crude Abolitionist for @Swagnificent to be so oppositional on this thread to the black male student. Seems like he has no problem swinging to the other side, himself.

:merchant::merchant:..:sitdown::patrice::mjtf::dame:
ayo - ^ westside gun voice
tenor.gif

:dwillhuh: care to tell me what I was reacting to?

You gave us no context. And that post must be old as hell cause I don't remember.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I watched the clip, she went with a hard ER along with emphasis on the ER. I don't know if her mentality changed after that. She was 15 saying that, and then three years later is supporting BLM. So who knows, maybe she changed. There's a picture of him standing with her, so there might be more to the story.

While actions have consequences, I think the university that accepted her and then rescinded probably could have handled that better. Rescinding her eligibility over something she said at age 15 seems like overkill to me especially after she's supporting BLM. Weird how in society we don't take a person's entire sum, but just a snapshot of their life and judge their character. But again, actions have consequences.

Well I guess this should be a test to prove if she is truly "healed" of her racism right? Wonder how many times she used the word again after ol boy leaked the video:sas1:
I know folks saying chess and not checkers,but its a little too much thought over one lousy cac for me.
Hopefully at least he put this same energy into getting outta that racist ass town full of crackas.