Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Not surprised you have this stance with a username like that
:mjpls:

You and everyone who dapped you are suspect
If you're aware of these two c00ns posting history then you wouldn't be surprised.

One always has slick shyt to say about black people & is unashamedly obsessed with white women.

The other is biracial, thinks white/mixed women are above black women & doesn't believe white women can be racist.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Breh really sat on that video like he's Goku Black waiting to expose her :salute:
Black-Goku-DBS59.jpg

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
u don’t get it.

He said he was trying to teach her a lesson.
What lesson is that?

His name is out there now the same as hers. And one day, he might apply for a job somewhere and they google him. What if they decide not to hire him based on this story?

The main thing I’m getting at is how he went about “exposing” her is taking some of the attention away from her which kinda defeats the whole purpose. And he never address the school which he attended for 3 more years and evidently, the racism was a problem.

And where was the parents? This whole episode has more questions than solutions. Did OP make this thread to talk about racism or simply cheer a random white chick getting put out there? It’s nothing new.

I would’ve been more impressed if he had dirt on the principle or school board, you know.. the ones who had the power to actually change shyt at the school.
You're overcomplicating the complete fucc out of a simple 1,2 step.
1. Crack@ did some fukkshyt across the line
2. Breh checked her cavedweller ass and hit her where it hurts.
3. That's it. Take your cape off Captain Caucasity.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
We need to revisit that Black Panther movie thread and take note of the posters who said Killmonger shouldn't have destroyed them CACs..

We may see a pattern . :mjpls:

I know @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC would find that shyt in 5 minutes. :ehh:
:ohhh::wow:
Noted. Busy at the moment. Will put it on the agenda for the next day’s docket. Let’s see how that coorelates. That shouldn’t be an issue. My e-team is about to eat :cook: Resourced up. G’night y’all.
NKWg.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I cant believe my eyes..:what:
As petty as white people can be towards us..

And nikkas putting apologies in the mouth of this white woman? :mjtf: She didn't apologize for this shyt.. Where's the video of her apologizing before this shyt blew up?

Nikkas are literally worshipping white people in this thread.. :mindblown:
Be patient. Not letting this shyt slide in 2021. Not at all. Working on a few things that will work to remedy a few problem areas. I gotta get off this for real this time- trust the process.
:obama: