Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

Daps
Ok, I'll give the benefit of the doubt :yeshrug:

Look fam, white people ain't got no business using the n-word, as a term of endearment or otherwise. If a white people claims any of this, it means they are trying to be slick and don't respect you.

White people been using the word to demean black people before we even spoke the King's english. Black people using it socially now is not going to effect white people's usage of the word. They will CONTINUE to use it behind our backs whether we use the word or not, because thats exactly what they've done through history. Only now are white people facing social, physical and financial repercussions for saying it, and we should intend to keep it that way.

I agree with everything you said. The only thing I would add is that if we REALLY want to lock down usage of the word, then we are going to eventually have to lock down usage of it amongst ourselves too.

Do you disagree with that? If so, why?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I didn't say nothing about the young brotha's sexuality. I honestly didn't know where that was coming from in here, but I didn't watch the video so maybe that's where they're getting it.

Again and let me say this slowly...

WHITE

PPL

SHOULD

NOT

SAY

THE

WORD

NICCA (or any of its variants)

It's a word that they used for centuries to demean and debase us to make us "less than", a racial slur used specifically towards black ppl.

Now with that being said... who else besides us uses a racial slur that was given to us by ppl that hate us, on each other?

Show me one instance of jews calling each other the K word, en masse. Or mexicans calling each other "spic" en masse. Or asians calling each other "gook" or whatever their racial slur is, on each other.

Nobody does that but us. I've always thought the argument that "we took it and gave it a new meaning" was always a stupid argument. I've thought that since I was young.

Now how you come away from what I just said, and say that I'm giving white ppl license to say the N word, I don't even know how you come to that conclusion.

But what I am saying is that as a community, there's a lot of things that we're going to have to fix. This is one of those things. We need to put the hammer down on anybody saying the n word just like Jews put the hammer down on anybody using the K word, etc etc etc.

Now I'm guilty of it myself. I throw the n word around liberally. But if I'm wrong too, I'm wrong.

With that being said, you know good and well that I'm not saying that white ppl should be allowed to use the word. :comeon:

You reading into what I'm saying to take it into left field.

Like you said

The only point I'm making is that Jews don't allow anti-semitism even from other jews. They will enforce THAT.

LGBTQ don't allow anti-gay stuff even from other gay folks. They will enforce THAT.

I'm saying we should enforce that standard amongst ourselves. Knowing that white folks are the biggest consumers of hip hop, :ohhh: let's stop letting them hear us say the N word on songs.

It's counterproductive. That's the only point I'm making.

Regarding the girl herself, like I said, I believe that all white folks are racist. That's my personal belief.
Once again I disagree with this stance. We have the right to take abusive language and gatekeep it. That’s all. Regardless of who amongst us use it.

Moreover once again I invite you to look at this within the context of some blacks ALWAYS finding a way to give whites, particularly whites chicks, a pass for racial violations. This should NEVER be the conversation when whites try to sneak diss us with the n-word.
The “what aboutism” argument doesn’t work given the historical precedence of blk/white relations in this country. And the argument that we do it, so we can’t have an issue with others doing it is yet another deflection or becomes that when what’s really on trial here is a white person feeling entitled to use racial slurs to score cool points.
Anything other than that main idea is just another variation of “b-but what about black on black crime.”

Yeah. What about it? That’s not what we discussing. We discussing white on black crime.
And the gist is that whites aren’t justified in doing their dumb shyt just because they can find examples of blks doing dumb shyt to one another.

:yeshrug:

Daps
Economic entities are starting to hold whites accountable and THATS huge. If THEY don’t want to be embarrassed by having these types in their institutions, da fukk we look like coming in on some :whoa:HOLD ON WAIT A MINUTE LETS HEAR A YOUNG PAWG OUT!

Exactly! Why are we always expected to be so forgiving? If we don’t speak up, and raise hell, nothing every changes. Feeling bad isn’t a consequence. An apology isn’t a consequence. There is no incentive to not do something without a consequence.

“I’m not racist, I’m a teenager. “ Ancient White Proverb

:unimpressed:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
@Stringer Cochran @Crude Abolitionist for @Swagnificent to be so oppositional on this thread to the black male student. Seems like he has no problem swinging to the other side, himself.

:merchant::merchant:..:sitdown::patrice::mjtf::dame:
ayo - ^ westside gun voice
tenor.gif

I feel like this shyt could be an entire thread on its own...there’s so much fukkery in here!!!!!!:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Exactly! Why are we always expected to be so forgiving? If we don’t speak up, and raise hell, nothing every changes. Feeling bad isn’t a consequence. An apology isn’t a consequence. There is no incentive to not do something without a consequence.

“I’m not racist, I’m a teenager. “ Ancient White Proverb

:unimpressed:
RIGHT! It’s a curse and a blessing. Black people too good for their own good.

Did you know in ancient times, Greeks used to consider blacks as equivalent to the Gods. Called us the most honest and fair minded people.

I get being morally magnanimous. I really do. But there’s a time and place for everything. We can release the kraken and feel entitled to forgiveness too.
“Oh I’m sorry I shot her! I thought she was a predator. She put her hand in her pocket. How was I supposed to know it was for skittles?! Please forgive me. I was young! I was a different person!”:damn:

:hubie::hubie::hubie:
Sometimes dummies don’t get the pun til the rabbit got the gun.

Also if those of you got all this forgiveness for this white chick then show the same for the black dude.

He’s young too!:youngsabo:

Daps
Once again I disagree with this stance. We have the right to take abusive language and gatekeep it. That’s all. Regardless of who amongst us use it.

Moreover once again I invite you to look at this within the context of some blacks ALWAYS finding a way to give whites, particularly whites chicks, a pass for racial violations. This should NEVER be the conversation when whites try to sneak diss us with the n-word.
The “what aboutism” argument doesn’t work given the historical precedence of blk/white relations in this country. And the argument that we do it, so we can’t have an issue with others doing it is yet another deflection or becomes that when what’s really on trial here is a white person feeling entitled to use racial slurs to score cool points.
Anything other than that main idea is just another variation of “b-but what about black on black crime.”

Yeah. What about it? That’s not what we discussing. We discussing white on black crime.
And the gist is that whites aren’t justified in doing their dumb shyt just because they can find examples of blks doing dumb shyt to one another.

:yeshrug:

"gatekeep abusive language"

I mean, I hear you. And obviously I'm guilty of it as I call and get called "nicca" all the time. So I'm not trying to come off holier than thou. In fact, I'm about to call @Lord-Yosh a "trifling nicca" in just a few minutes actually :lolbron:

You just caught me in the middle of one of my wistful musings about eventual changes that will one day have to happen in order for us to truly uplift the community.

Sometimes I think long-term in the future and on a more societal level, than on an individual case by case basis, and that's where my opinion is coming from in this thread. It wasn't mean to be a "what aboutism" to give cover to white folks. It wasn't meant to be a "b bu bu bu black on black crime" statement.

As far as the girl, of course she shouldn't have said it. But eventually I believe there will be a shift that happens where it will become unpopular even for US to say it to one another.

It's just one of the things that I see coming down the pipes one day, just like other societal changes that I believe will happen to make a positive change among us. That's where I'm coming from on it. :manny:

Daps
Also if those of you got all this forgiveness for this white chick then show the same for the black dude.

He’s young too!:youngsabo:

I hope to never have to debate a white person on these things, but if I DO, this is brilliant.

All crime matters is another one that would make their heads explode when they claim to not want to divide us by race.

“But you use terms like black crime, isn’t that dividing us by race?”

:jbhmm:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I hope to never have to debate a white person on these things, but if I DO, this is brilliant.

All crime matters is another one that would make their heads explode when they claim to not want to divide us by race.

“But you use terms like black crime, isn’t that dividing us by race?”

:jbhmm:
Oh the stories I could tell you breh! I’ve gotten blacklisted from entire districts for the shyt I’ve done before. :mjlol::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
"gatekeep abusive language"

I mean, I hear you. And obviously I'm guilty of it as I call and get called "nicca" all the time. So I'm not trying to come off holier than thou. In fact, I'm about to call @Lord-Yosh a "trifling nicca" in just a few minutes actually :lolbron:

You just caught me in the middle of one of my wistful musings about eventual changes that will one day have to happen in order for us to truly uplift the community.

Sometimes I think long-term in the future and on a more societal level, than on an individual case by case basis, and that's where my opinion is coming from in this thread. It wasn't mean to be a "what aboutism" to give cover to white folks. It wasn't meant to be a "b bu bu bu black on black crime" statement.

As far as the girl, of course she shouldn't have said it. But eventually I believe there will be a shift that happens where it will become unpopular even for US to say it to one another.

It's just one of the things that I see coming down the pipes one day, just like other societal changes that I believe will happen to make a positive change among us. That's where I'm coming from on it. :manny:
Yeah I know. That’s exactly what they are going to do. I understand that we are gonna have to confront that issue at some point and after kicking racists in the balls, I’ll be the first to say...now alright what are we gonna do about our own community.

But NEVA in the same conversation when holding a racist white person involved. It’s just a way for them to absolve themselves of accountability and distract from their fukkery IMO.