Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
i support him 100% and have no complaints on how long he waited. I don't care about her life being ruined. White people have been ruining our lives since the beginning of time.
That’s it! That’s all. Nothing major. It’s that simple. She the type to someday be caught in blackface once she gets on campus and pledges Delta, Delta, Delta.
Meanwhile, didnt Nick Cannon literally lose Nickelodeon over some shyt he said.

But a white chick gettin hit with accountability and we all :whoa::whoa::whoa:

If anything there needs to be more of this. In fact, that might be an EXCELLENT thread...

A White Accountability Thread.:ohhh:Stories and posts of whites losing jobs, opportunities, money because the racist just JUMPED outta them.:russ:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
did u just say he stood up for himself :russ:

we live in a social media cancel culture era. What he did wasn’t unique. He wasn’t even the first one to do it. Somebody else leaked it. Ain’t no telling how many other people saw it. He simply forwarded it to certain people.

Again, the school didn’t do shyt, and he never forced them to. That’s where the real battle was at and he lost. And again, what the hell was his parents doing :mindblown:
Again everything you said was irrelevant.

What happened? Did she lose shyt because she was ignorant?
If so, then yes...he won.
:yeshrug:Nothing left to say. The back and forth is unnecessary.:russ:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The tweet is wrong.

When he went to school officials about students using racial slurs, he hadn't come across the video then.

He didn't hold on to the video for 3 years, he first saw it when they were both seniors.

It kinda sucks since she was what 14 at the time? But then again whatever you post on the internet can come back to bite you later on.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't make it pass the third page :francis: these nikkas are really taking up for a white racist bytch because the black boy is gay? :snoop:we're fukking done.

We need to revisit that Black Panther movie thread and take note of the posters who said Killmonger shouldn't have destroyed them CACs..

We may see a pattern . :mjpls:

I know @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC would find that shyt in 5 minutes. :ehh:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I can't make it pass the third page :francis: these nikkas are really taking up for a white racist bytch because the black boy is gay? :snoop:we're fukking done.
We hate the gays unless they wearing Fanny packs and humbling black people.:troll:
Funny how that works.

But on the real, overwhelming majority actually support lil man so we need to give more attention to those people.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
We need to revisit that Black Panther movie thread and take note of the posters who said Killmonger shouldn't have destroyed them CACs..

We may see a pattern . :mjpls:

I know @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC would find that shyt in 5 minutes. :ehh:
I guarantee the names line up perfectly. This shyt is disgusting at this point. They should have a cac or c00n banner for posters that think like them.

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Finally, someone using tactics. This what cancelling was for. But edgelord grifting liberals like Lee Fang and anime avatar havers told y’all to hate your own weapon
This was good and worth it but wait until you call a LGBTQ the incorrect pronoun and lose everything over it

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Stringer Cochran @Crude Abolitionist for @Swagnificent to be so oppositional on this thread to the black male student. Seems like he has no problem swinging to the other side, himself.
even at that tender age light skin nikkas are winnin :takedat:
:merchant::merchant:..:sitdown::patrice::mjtf::dame:
ayo - ^ westside gun voice
tenor.gif

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Dude I legit never seen you before :dwillhuh:

But ok. Tell me what I got wrong. Obviously I'm black cause you see my pic in my avi. What you got?

Ok, I'll give the benefit of the doubt :yeshrug:

Look fam, white people ain't got no business using the n-word, as a term of endearment or otherwise. If a white people claims any of this, it means they are trying to be slick and don't respect you.

White people been using the word to demean black people before we even spoke the King's english. Black people using it socially now is not going to effect white people's usage of the word. They will CONTINUE to use it behind our backs whether we use the word or not, because thats exactly what they've done through history. Only now are white people facing social, physical and financial repercussions for saying it, and we should intend to keep it that way.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guarantee the names line up perfectly. This shyt is disgusting at this point. They should have a cac or c00n banner for posters that think like them.

I cant believe my eyes..:what:
As petty as white people can be towards us..

And nikkas putting apologies in the mouth of this white woman? :mjtf: She didn't apologize for this shyt.. Where's the video of her apologizing before this shyt blew up?

Nikkas are literally worshipping white people in this thread.. :mindblown:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
From what I'm reading, she was trying sound "urban" with the "a" instead of the "er" at the end.... She was a freshman, which means she was 12 or 13.

He went to the school... and they did nothing. So how is what he did affect the school? Nothing.

And a lot of the story is missing. If he never said a word to her this whole time, then that was some petty as shyt. If he didn't know her or what she was about, that was fukked up. Maybe she changed.

Trying to destroy somebody's life over some shyt that didn't have nothing to do with you personally is some homo shyt... And he looks like a homo in that photo.

I can't cosign this bullshyt.
Breh ain't no 12-year-olds in high school unless they skipped a couple grades. You're entitled to your point, but I feel like you're sprinkling in obvious exaggerations like people do to be right and make something seem more ridiculous than it is.

Daps
First off, dry off so you don’t slip and fall.:whoa: I don’t want no casualties because of the internet.:damn:
Lol!
Secondly, I vehemently disagree with your stance. She is white and therefore should not even have the thot in her head to say the n-word, much less use it.

I completely support the universities decision to :camby:because this sends a larger message than just an ignorant white chick being held accountable. It’s the same message that Jews send over anti-semitism. That gays send over LGBTQ shyt. It’s the message that people with dumb ass prejudices will not be tolerated as representatives of public institutes that cater to everyone including those they are offending.

That’s progress and it’s culturally molding social realities by economically enforcing the idea that stupidity needs to be snuffed out or relegated to the private sphere.

Now regardless of your intentions, pull yourself back from the situation and take a look at the optics for a second.

A young blk boy in a racist ass school whose been dealing with this shyt for GOD knows how long, finally does something that gets the type of results millions of black families NEVER get when it comes to holding whites accountable.

And instead of celebrating this, grown ass black men gon quibble about his sexuality, and the means in which he got the results in fake outrage from a moral soapbox perspective...and all of this merely provides opportunity for whites to justify using the n-word.

You don’t think that’s a bad look?:usure::usure::usure::usure::usure::usure::usure::usure:
If you don’t then that’s on you. We agree to disagree and KIM. I don’t take shyt personally and I can agree and disagree with people all day long. But if you don’t see what I don’t see, then ain’t nothing else to say boss man.

I didn't say nothing about the young brotha's sexuality. I honestly didn't know where that was coming from in here, but I didn't watch the video so maybe that's where they're getting it.

Again and let me say this slowly...

WHITE

PPL

SHOULD

NOT

SAY

THE

WORD

NICCA (or any of its variants)

It's a word that they used for centuries to demean and debase us to make us "less than", a racial slur used specifically towards black ppl.

Now with that being said... who else besides us uses a racial slur that was given to us by ppl that hate us, on each other?

Show me one instance of jews calling each other the K word, en masse. Or mexicans calling each other "spic" en masse. Or asians calling each other "gook" or whatever their racial slur is, on each other.

Nobody does that but us. I've always thought the argument that "we took it and gave it a new meaning" was always a stupid argument. I've thought that since I was young.

Now how you come away from what I just said, and say that I'm giving white ppl license to say the N word, I don't even know how you come to that conclusion.

But what I am saying is that as a community, there's a lot of things that we're going to have to fix. This is one of those things. We need to put the hammer down on anybody saying the n word just like Jews put the hammer down on anybody using the K word, etc etc etc.

Now I'm guilty of it myself. I throw the n word around liberally. But if I'm wrong too, I'm wrong.

With that being said, you know good and well that I'm not saying that white ppl should be allowed to use the word. :comeon:

You reading into what I'm saying to take it into left field.

Like you said

It’s the same message that Jews send over anti-semitism. That gays send over LGBTQ shyt. It’s the message that people with dumb ass prejudices will not be tolerated as representatives of public institutes that cater to everyone including those they are offending.

That’s progress and it’s culturally molding social realities by economically enforcing the idea that stupidity needs to be snuffed out or relegated to the private sphere.

The only point I'm making is that Jews don't allow anti-semitism even from other jews. They will enforce THAT.

LGBTQ don't allow anti-gay stuff even from other gay folks. They will enforce THAT.

I'm saying we should enforce that standard amongst ourselves. Knowing that white folks are the biggest consumers of hip hop, :ohhh: let's stop letting them hear us say the N word on songs.

It's counterproductive. That's the only point I'm making.

Regarding the girl herself, like I said, I believe that all white folks are racist. That's my personal belief.