Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
The bytch is ugly so I have no sympathy for her. But this is a bytch move regardless of if she was trying to be down versus saying it in a hateful manner.

If a cac disrespects you, you handle it then and there as a man. Waiting years like this is straight p*ssy. And given he's a faq this makes perfect sense.
You n ya mans are the only c00n fakkits here

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Not gonna lie, I stopped reading after you evoked Emmitt Till. Your thought process is too narrow minded. You have to look at the bigger picture. Fate will decide what happens to the white chick. But breh gonna try to do that shyt again and it will more than likely backfire.

You see this as some sort of victory when it ain’t. Yeah, it gets headlines, makes people feel :wow: inside but in the grand scheme of things, it’s insignificant and won’t bring about real change, and it won’t stop people from being racist. The school will carry on and Tennessee will continue to admit racists. I’m about advancing dialog that tackles the root cause of racism, not some random white chick who friend sent a video of her to other people and offending some random student to held a grudge.
The grand scheme of things is made up of individual small moments. You can’t win a war and lose every skirmish along the way.

This is a victory if it goes no farther than her. A black person stood up for themselves and got results. That’s all and that’s enough and more than some others are doing while they just taking shyt on the daily.

All that karmic juelzing, wait on destiny shyt can :camby:You gotta right to fukk up anybody who fukks over you. Let the chips fall where they may. He WAS her fate and it was worth it.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yeah it would have hit different if she was calling him the n word but it looks like she was saying it to her friends as a term of endearment :mjlol:

That part of the debate about the n word has always been funny to me. "We can say it to each other as a term of endearment but they can't!"

Which in itself is insane because let's be honest, how many jews use the k word on themselves? How many Mexicans use the spic word on themselves as a term of endearment?

And I say that as a person that uses the word. Imma have to cut it out :wow:
You been a c00n so this isn't a shock :russ:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
y’all always gotta find something wrong with something :francis:

he ruined this racist white bytch’s life and y’all still in here “ohhhh but he’s a faq oohhh that was so bytch made ohhh she was only 13”

do y’all wanna get racists outta here or not? :hhh:
They like white ppl more than black homosexuals :russ::russ: straight up c00n shyt

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That’s because he likes his whites on the underage side just like the chick was in the OP
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/age-of-consent-is-16-17-years-old-for-70-of-america.684157/
He has tendencies. Nah what I mean??
:mjpls::sitdown:

That’s another bad example. He was contrasting the differences between how black and white men get treated for being in similar situations :mjpls:

it was a dumb way to argue it, but the intent is what I looked at. Woody Allen married an under age girl. Elvis Presley is an American Icon and he slept with underage girls. White men have gotten and still get passes.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
"but, she 'supports' BLM"

:mjlol:

Go around spewing "Black Lives Matter" and attempt to raise money for BLM (fukk BLM, by the way), yet casually use the n-word like it's a part of your everyday vocabulary? There's no telling what other foul and racist shyt her and her family have participated in.
:mjlol:

But TheColi and a few moronic Black People across the country told me that these are our white Liberal "allies" and "comrades".
:pachaha:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci:What the hell?! White women are a Trojan horse with some blks. I don’t understand where all these poignant concessions come from for white female racism. Ya’ll really think this was the ONLY thing she’s done that was racist. This is the EXACT type of lessons whites need while they are young to nip this dumb shyt in the bud. Respectability politics and marching only goes so far. Economic entities are starting to hold whites accountable and THATS huge. If THEY don’t want to be embarrassed by having these types in their institutions, da fukk we look like coming in on some :whoa:HOLD ON WAIT A MINUTE LETS HEAR A YOUNG PAWG OUT!

These the same white chicks who were spitting on blk kids during integration. The same one wanting to sample blk dikk on the low and then lying about it and resulting in our ancestors being hung, burned and tortured and entire towns and black generational wealth being destroyed.
Stop separating white women from white supremacy and making excuses to do so.

The time to have a conversation on blks usage of the n-word isn’t when white bytches are trying to use it to be edgy/cool and gain some swag with lost friends.

The majority of people in this thread sideeying y’all because the end game for your statements is
Black men taking the side of a racist white girl over a black boy who sought to do something about the racist shyt he’s probably endured in that school for years. Even if that’s not your intentions. That’s what it spells out.

I hope MORE universities and employers ride this wave and fire ANYBODY with that shyt because normal citizens don’t have a hard drive of racist dehumanizing shyt in their pasts and they don’t want people with that upbringing representing them.
You can’t claim to hate white supremacy but wanna protect its handmaidens and female creators. And white women been riding this wave for a LONG time,:dahell::dahell:

Exactly!!! If the fcking high school had done something about it when it 1st started.. We wouldn't be here.. This thread and this "pandering" is staggering..

And if you look at the user names, they're probably the same mfers c*ck s*cking these politicians to the end of the earth..

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not a breh. He's a faq. And yes I don't really fukk with those type of folks whether they are black or not.

Plus as a hetrosexual black man, this is not something I would ever do. The whole lying in wait for years to spring something on someone is straight p*ssy. If you disrespect me with a racial slur, we settling it right then and there. No black man is waiting years to do some shyt like this. That's why I was surprised while reading the story until I got to the pictures and shyt finally made sense.
You in the closet fakkit c00ns are really retarded. Mad at a black boy for doing justice because you're battling you're own demons. Never go against your own you fukking c00ns especially when they're in the right :mindblown: wtf is so hard to understand about that. nikkas talking about they would've done this n that but have never done NOTHING :francis:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The grand scheme of things is made up of individual small moments. You can’t win a war and lose every skirmish along the way.

This is a victory if it goes no farther than her. A black person stood up for themselves and got results. That’s all and that’s enough and more than some others are doing while they just taking shyt on the daily.

All that karmic juelzing, wait on destiny shyt can :camby:You gotta right to fukk up anybody who fukks over you. Let the chips fall where they may. He WAS her fate and it was worth it.

did u just say he stood up for himself :russ:

we live in a social media cancel culture era. What he did wasn’t unique. He wasn’t even the first one to do it. Somebody else leaked it. Ain’t no telling how many other people saw it. He simply forwarded it to certain people.

Again, the school didn’t do shyt, and he never forced them to. That’s where the real battle was at and he lost. And again, what the hell was his parents doing :mindblown:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You n ya mans are the only c00n fakkits here
Facts - he loves the race play so of course he doesn’t mind the racist white chicks using the n-word. He has his priorities
:stopitslime:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/pawg-movement-revolution.709908/page-18#post-33911539
My man you gotta raise you racial awareness skills. That's not a white woman. She almost looks black.

With that said she's built right. My type of woman bodywise.

:what::dahell:Fukkin weirdo he is.
@Swagnificent on this thread-
tenor.gif

Last edited:
Daps
I been here LONGER THAN YOU, breh. Your posts don't make sense and reek of naivety, so are you young or not black?

Because if you are black and saying the things you are saying, you need a history lesson.

Dude I legit never seen you before :dwillhuh:

But ok. Tell me what I got wrong. Obviously I'm black cause you see my pic in my avi. What you got?