Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is what the @Ethnic Vagina Finder contextually refers to as “black empowerment”

He’s not black. Further proof . He calls you “they” and the overall cacassity pumping from this racist:

They shoot each other without aiming. They shoot with eyes closed and heart pumping koolaid.
They sucker punch because they can't fight. And go get guns when they get their asses whipped.
Quick to neglect kids.

I can go on and on. Mind you other races do the same but not with the consistency and effectiveness as young black males

I think the CONTEXT needs no further explanation.

another cac caught slipping- you can run but you can’t hide.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Estarossa

Rosé Gold
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
When a black man does something wrong that shyt is held over his head for damn near his entire life even if he has changed or corrected the mistake... fukk this white bytch and smh at the nikkas in here defending the bytch. He went thru the proper channels and ain’t shyt happen. lmao @ nikkas in here talmbout puttin hands on her like slim woundn’t have been expelled and locked up. Real live mad cuz the nikka gay like he up in the thread tryna fukk y’all. :mjtf:

Salute to this gay ass nikka for using the enemy’s tactics against them and then being man enough to stamp his face on this. :whew:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Last but not least :rip:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/sad...e-the-most-simple-minded-and-cowardly.323239/

Another thread created where @Ethnic Vagina Finder calls you black men , “simple and cowardly”

:gucci::mjtf:

:mjpls::mjpls:

If I was wrong King Von and Nip would still be here..... and worldstarhiphop wouldn’t have been as popular. Chris Tucker’s “you got knocked the fukk out” wouldn’t be quoted to this day.

I know people that stay strapped because they know when shyt gets real, they gotta worry about getting shot.

This gen for the most part can’t fight. It’s that simple. So again, the title my be shocking but the content is on point.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
When a black man does something wrong that shyt is held over his head for damn near his entire life even if he has changed or corrected the mistake... fukk this white bytch and smh at the nikkas in here defending the bytch. He went thru the proper channels and ain’t shyt happen. lmao @ nikkas in here talmbout puttin hands on her like slim woundn’t have been expelled and locked up. Real live mad cuz the nikka gay like he up in the thread tryna fukk y’all. :mjtf:

Salute to this gay ass nikka for using the enemy’s tactics against them and then being man enough to stamp his face on this. :whew:

critiquing what he did ain’t defending her?

his alleged intent and actions don’t match. That’s ALL I was saying. A snake is a snake not matter what it bites. He got the white chick but he still a snake based on how he was moving.

I don’t see how people can’t see that :mindblown:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I acknowledge this thread was created for entertainment purposes. And any post that disrupts said entertainment will be met with disgust.

The concept of someone holding resentment for that long and waiting for the right moment to “out” someone for the purpose of embarrassing them, isn’t troubling as long as the skin tone aligns the right way.

I also acknowledge that anything regarding the critique of a black person while get your labeled a c00n at best, a cac at worst.

The immaturity level + estrogen in here is :scusthov:
Dude your time is up- turn your receipts over to blackdigiface.com.org.net for cashing out.
:snooze:
They shoot each other without aiming. They shoot with eyes closed and heart pumping koolaid.
They sucker punch because they can't fight. And go get guns when they get their asses whipped.
Quick to neglect kids.

I can go on and on. Mind you other races do the same but not with the consistency and effectiveness as young black males

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I mean, it’s Loudon County :yeshrug:Especially that part of the county. Got mad tickets driving to the outlet when I lived there

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
From what I'm reading, she was trying sound "urban" with the "a" instead of the "er" at the end.... She was a freshman, which means she was 12 or 13.

He went to the school... and they did nothing. So how is what he did affect the school? Nothing.

And a lot of the story is missing. If he never said a word to her this whole time, then that was some petty as shyt. If he didn't know her or what she was about, that was fukked up. Maybe she changed.

Trying to destroy somebody's life over some shyt that didn't have nothing to do with you personally is some homo shyt... And he looks like a homo in that photo.

I can't cosign this bullshyt.

Yes, and its glorious.

CAC bish thought she could disrespect the breh publicly due to her white privilege. Dude tried handling it as officially as he could have but he got roadblocked every time so he took matters into his own hands. Much respect to this young breh.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If I was wrong King Von and Nip would still be here..... and worldstarhiphop wouldn’t have been as popular. Chris Tucker’s “you got knocked the fukk out” wouldn’t be quoted to this day.

I know people that stay strapped because they know when shyt gets real, they gotta worry about getting shot.

This gen for the most part can’t fight. It’s that simple. So again, the title my be shocking but the content is on point.

The whitest content copy shyt that I’ve read to date from you.
Each of this cac’s posts get worse than the last.^^^it’s a wrap.
tenor.gif

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Yeah it would have hit different if she was calling him the n word but it looks like she was saying it to her friends as a term of endearment :mjlol:

That part of the debate about the n word has always been funny to me. "We can say it to each other as a term of endearment but they can't!"

Which in itself is insane because let's be honest, how many jews use the k word on themselves? How many Mexicans use the spic word on themselves as a term of endearment?

And I say that as a person that uses the word. Imma have to cut it out :wow:

Which one are you, white or under 18?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:skip:
Re-read that shyt and hold that.
:mjlol::mjlol:
As copied from the stupid white boy book of beats and rhymes false logic, to fit in with black people, authored by Dr. Avi UsTroll. just shut the fuk up. “crack killed Apple Jack, if Apple Jack didn’t jack Jack then he wouldn’t be held back by crack” cac headass
:deadrose::deadrose:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
The whitest content copy shyt that I’ve read to date from you.
Each of this cac’s posts get worse than the last.^^^it’s a wrap.
tenor.gif

Unless you’ve lost multiple people including family and friends to gun violence, you wouldn’t understand. Unless you’ve been shot because a nikka was scared to fight on some hoe shyt, you will NEVER understand.

nikkas quick to shoot, but can’t so they end up hitting an innocent bystander... an 8 year old girl (my niece) are p*ssy, plain and simple.

A friend of mine I knew when I lived in NJ was with his fiancé in Jersey City. They were coming home, and was robbed by two girls and a guy. After they robbed them, they shot them at point blank range. Then a head shot.

The girl who pulled the trigger said she did it because she wanted to know what it was like to kill somebody :mjpls:

Yeah, white people be on bullshyt, but if I can’t critique my own people, what’s the ducking point. So yeah, a lot a cats out there are p*ssy. Can’t fight, scared to fight and act like bytches. They treat guns like toys.