Breh held onto a video of white girl using racial slur, then unleashed the FLUTES

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Most of us commenting on this thread haven’t been bushed or banned for making racially divisive threads and plea copping for racism. Were you or were you not banned/bushed for race baiting and low quality posting on prior occasions based off your profile??
:jbhmm::leostare:

And? People have gotten banned for less.

Sometimes people can’t handle or don’t understand thought provoking words. It is what it is

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
He’s made posts about the Reconstruction so ignore all of the other blatant racist pandering that he’s done in this thread, the fact that he’s been banned for racist history of pasts posts and uses the N-er word while defending a cac that uses the n-er word while subsequently shytting on the entire south with racist categorizations. He’ll leave his donation at the door and take a course in Comparative Justice and Racism followed by an essay on why using the N-ER word is bad.
:mjlol::deadrose:

I’m not defending her.

And I’m not even criticizing the intent. I’m critiquing how it was executed. His logic was he was teaching her a lesson by embarrassing someone and putting the spotlight on himself. Sassy shyt.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The arrogance in his words disgusts me. Like who the fukk is you? :mjpls:

And what "lesson" did he teach by publicly humiliatingly someone and disrupting their education? It could've been addressed years ago.

The only lesson she probably got from this is people can be vindictive, and dudes act more feminine that females at times.

And if she is a racist, what he did aint gonna change nothing, so it boils down to him basically wanting to ruin someone just because he could, and he just happen to have the perfect excuse to do it.
And I'm a just say this and leave it at that.

For people saying "good" or "fukk that white bytch"

Your energy is no different than racist cac.

Unless they directly affect me or my fam, I ignore racists.
because he wanted the notoriety. the clout. He could've posted it 3 years ago when the school didn't do nothing.

there has to be more to this shyt. :manny:

after what bussy smollett i don't trust nothing gay black men do :manny:
this cac is mad as fukk :laff:
fukk this bytch creh

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
this cac is mad as fukk :laff:
fukk this bytch creh
Word . I had to read through that shyt. If I wasn’t grounded in my beliefs - I would be jaded asf in thinking that’s representative of the culture. These cacs have no damn shame. Dude is really expecting us to think that’s how the average black man talks or thinks - they can’t help but put their hidden racism on display, all of that kac keyboard animosity self promotion shows them up every time.
:scust::deadrose:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was that cac also on here just yesterday educating lost negroes on the connections between modern West Africans and Ancient Egypt?

nikka please. My posting resume is deep on this site. I'm as pro black as it gets. Just cause I don't support p*ssy behavior doesn't put me in the same boat as those cacs.

I'm from the Malcolm X/Nation of Islam school of thought. We should handle our business against white supremacy like men. That means taking direct action when its required rather than doing shyt like this.

If she was married to a black man and/or attractive you would be correct. If you check my post in response to @Ethnic Vagina Finder defending her, I said I didn't care for her cause she's ugly.

I got a soft spot for fine white women. I don't deny it. This bytch got the face of a dog so she ain't it. That's why I'm focused more on the ho move by the fakkit. If this bytch looked like Gal Gadot then we would be having a different conversation.

LMFAO. Best troll on the Coli

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is incredible. TLR is about 50% of the way to just being another alt-right message board.

Black kid exposes racist white girl and half of TLR can't support it cause he sounds like he was born gay. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Their insecurity is hilarious. It's like they're scared that giving props to a gay person will make them gay

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Finally, someone using tactics. This what cancelling was for. But edgelord grifting liberals like Lee Fang and anime avatar havers told y’all to hate your own weapon

Bingo.

Use a receipt and cash that bytch in when the time is right. Most people wouldn’t sit on something like this and show restraint.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m sure there are plenty of cheerleading colleges in Alabama.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
I acknowledge this thread was created for entertainment purposes. And any post that disrupts said entertainment will be met with disgust.

The concept of someone holding resentment for that long and waiting for the right moment to “out” someone for the purpose of embarrassing them, isn’t troubling as long as the skin tone aligns the right way.

I also acknowledge that anything regarding the critique of a black person while get your labeled a c00n at best, a cac at worst.

The immaturity level + estrogen in here is :scusthov: